Post interesting maps, this map shows how many people in Britain identify with their nation as opposed to Britain...

Post interesting maps, this map shows how many people in Britain identify with their nation as opposed to Britain. Interestingly ethnic minorities identify as British almost entirely but indigenous people mostly identify as English/Scot/Welsh first then british.

This map shows what it shows.

that eastern europe is a shithole which even refugees avoid

Oh boy am I proud to be a Londoner

I like the way NI is left out

shitskin index

>europe
>canada

fucking hell, how do you live

>If you exclude South Korea and Japan, literally every dark green country is Germanic
What was meant by this?

protestant work ethic

>Ireland
>USA
>Canada
>Australia
>Germanic
What did he mean by this?

>europe
>canada

These places are like warm resorts.

is there a map that shows smaller areas for russia? for instance how big the difference is between the north, south, east and west

>new zealand
>germanic
what in god's name did he mean by this?

I have a map like that, but only in Russian.

wtf I love scandinavia and the netherlands now

cultureless shitholes

*does not reply to ikibey*

I forgot about Ireland, but the rest are all Germanic. The USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand were all British (Germanic) colonies built by the British and inhabited mainly by Germanic whites.

Also, even if you argue that these countries aren't Germanic, there is still the fact that all Germanic countries are dark green.

>new zealand
>inhabited mainly by Germanic whites
epic

Yeah sure Russia
Let's say it's """""""""""suicide"""""""""""

>Brits
>genetically Germanic

mmmh

>More Japanese are fluent in English than Russians are

Going by the Japanese on this site. i'd say that's false

>japanese posters on Sup Forums
>japanese
don't tell me you actually believe this?

Someone post the map of the UK that shows most counties are majority Polish.

I think he means that anglos are germanic because english is a germanic language

I don't believe most of them are proxies pretending to have bad english

>because english is a germanic language

kurwa kurwa where da anglo women at

speaking a x language doesn't make you x

the polish women are having mixed raced kids with all the blacks in the UK so it makes sense that the poles would have to look for anglo women

It is

If you're going by genetics, then England is more Germanic than Switzerland and Austria and possibly parts of southern Germany. The fact is that England was settled by Germanics, is culturally Germanic, and speaks a Germanic language. You can't really consider it anything else than Germanic, m8.

Literally who cares about white immigrants

Don't sell yourself short, lad

your police

So when somebody tells me they're British they really mean they're Pakistani?

>I forgot about Ireland
>The USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand were all British

Australia and the US are Irish colonies though.

There's a country in South America that's about 90% forest iirc

>Colombia 10-15%

lool no, not even 2% of the population is proficient at English.

>Portugal
>Spain
>Monaco
>Greece
Hmm, interesting.

(((civic nationalism)))

Was invented by French people

Daily reminder that if you as a nationalist support ethnic nationalist parties over civic nationalist parties you are working against your own interests
Ethnic natiobalist parties are tiny, will never ever have any influence and is the reason to why nationalism is a bad word in contemporary western culture

(((
Daily reminder that if you as a nationalist support ethnic nationalist parties over civic nationalist parties you are working against your own interests
Ethnic natiobalist parties are tiny, will never ever have any influence and is the reason to why nationalism is a bad word in contemporary western culture)))

How many identify as their nation that is not British, though?

This image shows that everyone in England except those outside London are having a wonderful time with their lives.

how does this apply to countries like Argentine and Chile who have (tropical jungle/driest desert in the world) in the north and subantartic tundra in the south?

this should be better as in average temperature in 5 or 10 biggest cities.

>Warmtugal

>Netherlands
>Drowning

nice argument

>Mali
>Drowning

They are weabos living in Japan

Based Glasgow
Also where is NI, you cunt

This is going to be the most relevant map in human history
If your country is not green, then sorry but you are fucked and should move to a green country now

Really makes you think.

>Norfolk

>albania is literally sandnigger tier
jesus christ why arent they nuked yet

i know a lot of people who are good at english, in fact most of friends are good at english

feels good.

oh man