WWYD Punish Edition

WWYD Punish Edition
Respond to 1 Post 1

i would ask for sauce

sauce?

No sauce for you but here's another

would mouth fuck then cum on stomach

fair enough

Start by ripping that top off my grabbing right between her tits and pulling. Then I'd bend her over that daybed and pull her bottoms off. Next I'd use that gun as a dildo for her asshole as everyone watches.

I'd hold her head under water while shoving that bottle up her ass.

Wwyd to the chubby bitch on the right?

Tie her up and tickle her until she pisses herself, then I would piss on her face and hair, finishing off with a brutal facefuck and a cumshot all over her

send her back

Not to hate but I wouldn't do a damn thing to that girl. Give her a simple "Hello" as I walk by maybe.

What?

Tie her up and use her gut as a punching bag and her face as a toilet.

Tell her the next selfie better be topless of else one of those light bulbs is going where she won't want it. When she obeys I'll come over and fuck her senseless. If she disobeys I'll come over and stick one of those bulbs in her ass while I f uck her

Face fuck her until I came down her throat

Take her with me to the mall, by her a really nice dress with matching shoes, take her out, already made reservations at a nice restaurant.
Get to know her a bit, ask about her parents and stuff, tell her about myself, after dinner go get some drinks, make sure she doesn't drink too much, then drive her home, ask if I can come in with her, and see what happens from there.

Hogtie her and throatfuck her

You can do better than that

two very different responses right there

Where's the effort?

I'd take that bikini off and and twist her nipples until she screams of both pleasure and pain. As soon as she opens he mouth to scream though I'd shove my cock down it and fuck her throat.

Looks like a grade A slut. If I saw her walking down the street I'd pull that top right down and start tonguing her mouth while I grope those tits. I'd smack her tits around a bit, then take her jeans off and smack that ass a bunch.

I'd pick her up and start plowing her ass from behind so everyone can see her bouncing on my dick. First guy who would come up to us I would allow to help dp her. After blowing our loads inside her we would piss on her and remind her she deserves this for dressing like a slut. She would probably dress even skimpier the next time.

Wwyd

I'd rip her bikini off and bury it deep in the sand. When she goes to unbury it I'd take her from behind in front of the whole beach. Spanking her ass til it turns a bright red.

Push her asshole into the end of that big faucet and see how far up I can get it.

I'd take those pants off, pick her up, and have her wrap her legs around me. Then I'd bounce her up and down on my dick while burying my face into her tits

Force right to straddle over top of her friend. Make her keep drinking those drinks until she loses control of her bladder and pisses all over her friend.

Since she's already hiking her bottoms up so high, id turn her around and pull her bottoms up so high that they completely disappear into her pussy. I'd then lead her around and let everyone smack her ass.

I would tie both up and give right a choice for me to rape her or her friend. Obviously she'd choose her friend so I start raping the blonde, eventually cumming inside her. I would then bring in a dog to rape the right chick for being disloyal. The blonde would chuckle as the chick on the right cries in pain as she's getting knotted.

push her head under water, ass up so i can ripp of her clothes and fuck her little asshole as hard as u can!

After having taking her out to a nice dinner, she'd get in my car. I'd drive to a location that had nobody around. Then, I'd rip off her clothes, tie up her arms and legs, and make her choke on my cock until she passes out. Then I'll cover her face with my load.

1/10

would fuck her into her face until she passes out. Would finish in her mouth and redress her wearing a hooker-outfit with high-heels, a skirt and a leather jacket. She would wake up looking like that slut, tasting my cum in her mouth

Would slowly slide my cock between her lips and push the back of her head to take it as deep as it can go. Then flip her over and fuck her little asshole til she squirts all over the floor

2/10

3/10

Mysterttime!
>mermaids

4/10

I'd tell her to close her eyes for a surprise and then cum on her face. Once she got upset I'd grab her by the throat and throw her against a wall. Then I'd take off her clothes and fuck her against the wall until I was satisfied

5/10

would roughly rip off her clothes, force her to get on her knees to give me a hard blowjob. when im close to cum, i will turn around and force her to give me rim job while im jerking off by myself!

6/10

7/10

8/10

>cum
>then fuck
Get a load of this virgin

Mmm, nice tight body. Would love to bring her to a farm and see it getting wrecked by fat horse cocks. After getting raped by horse dicks for 2 hours should would need to drink a liter of horse cum before she's allowed to leave.

Pull her by her hair with both my hands to the public men's bathroom. Slap her several times and bend over the sink while I fuck her ass. Pull out, piss on the urinal, don't flush, and keep shoving her face down there until her makeup is ruined. Keep fucking her all the while. Push her head as far down the bowl during my orgasm.

wwyd to my south east asian friend

She's just begging to be tied up and tit fucked, screaming through duct tape while I spank her ass and slap her face before I fuck her hard and rough, pulling out and blowing a huge load all over her face and tits. Moar of her!

Wwyd to this pregnant whore?

Would tear a huge hole in her leggings and fuck her ass dry, every scream making me pump my thick cock into her tight little hole even harder and faster.

She begs me to stop, pleads with me, but I grab her throat and laugh as I pour my hot cum inside her asshole, pulling out and forcing her, through her tears, to clean my cock

I hope you enjoy her tight little body...wwyd?

Invade her house with some gang members who have giant black digs. Throw her onto her childhood bed and start raping her while a giant 10 inch dick is completely shoved down her throat. Leave her a cum covered mess for Mom and Dad to come home to.

Dungarees and huge tits? She's screaming "farm girl" at me.

I wanna see her get fucked by a horse. I reckon she'd be able to take it.

Would love to see those huge tits flopping around while she's getting pounded by a huge horse cock. Could probably titty fuck the horse too.

Smack her around a bit so she wipes that tough girl attitude of hers. Start drinking the milk from her big tits and squeezing her dry. Then rape her pussy while rubbing that big pregnant belly. Cum inside, cause it ain't like I'm gonna knock her up.

Always wanted to fuck Ariel for some reason.

Would grab up handfuls of her tits and bury my face in them, to her disgust. She'd try to fight me off but I'd drag her to the edge of the water, laying her down on her belly and dunking her head in. She struggles and flails as I cut a hole in the material of her flipper, exposing her perfect little pussy.

She gasps for air as I bring her head up from the water, and as she takes a deep breath I sink my cock into her, right to the base and start grinding and fucking her from behind. She starts screaming so I plunge her head back in the water. Her pussy tightens up in fear as I pump my thick cock into her over and over again, lost in pleasure to the point I don't even realise she's unconscious when I blast my hot cum into her pussy.

Nice. Here's another for your efforts

Thos tits are just begging to milked. Tie her hands to her back. Let her settle on the bed. Titty fuck her hard, enjoying my time with treating these funballs, ocassionally slapping. Hear her shout, and scream, and curse. Cum on her face. Leave her like that while I call my friends. Titty fuck her again and cum on her face again. When my friends arrive, we play vidya or some shit while taking turns titty fucking her.

Have light missionary until she says "I love you", then punch her in the stomach. Open up her lugs and punch her again in the cunt. Turn her around and force my cock deep in her dry asshole. Once in, froggystyle this bitch while choking her with the grip of my forearms until her face turns blue. Cum inside as she passing. Keep fucking her like this for hours without pulling out as she fades in and out consciousness. If I felt the need to piss, I piss inside her.

wwyd to make this bitch to make her regret being alive

I'd tie her up by her hands and feet and suspend her from the floor of my basement. make her my fucktoy, my living fleshlight. She'd be left alone all day and I'd come home to fuck her until I was bored with her. I'd never speak to her, just come in, fuck her, fill her holes and leave.

People liked her in the last WWYD thread, let's see what happens this time...

force she to strip, put a unlockable castity belt with a vibrator inside and a little blade, say her if she dont do everything i told her i activate the blade cutting her clit. turn on the vibrator when she is with family or friends and ass fuck her in private while she begs mercy.