enjoy your boys

Will do

Most of this doesn't really make me feel gay at all

bump

>straight shota is bullshit
yeah, maybe if you're gay as fuck faggot

Cute, you're in denial.

Here we go

I don't know, man, but if you're looking at drawings of naked children having sex, but still trying to claim some sort of moral high ground over other people, you should pay a little more attention to what you're actually doing.

Also, don't forget you're masturbating to drawings, which in and on itself is already more humiliating than being someone who sucks dicks in real life.

YAAAAAAAS

How do I shut down my thread

lul

When its just them alone, it's not all that 'straight'.

I hate to see two comunity fight around what they like.
Just be gentle between the groups, and let's all care about what's important: fapping and hating shitposters!

This thread is shit.

You mean, pedophiles pretending they're something else?

No: people saying "I don't have that fetish, let's attack and try to ruin it". Like here, straight shota only to displease the OP.

>Dick
DROPPED

Like this?

What do you expect from pedophiles who can't even get to terms with their own pedophilia?

These people are a mess, it's no wonder they're attacking their own.

I expect them to fap instead of fight, because one of them pleasure them and have a meaning and a utility for them, and the other is "fight".
Also when they fight, they don't send images with dress in it that I can use to get inspiration for my sewings.

Who the fucking cares? Those drawings have been posted and reposted ad nauseam here already, nobody really cares about any of this trash anyway.

Fucking drawings of children? Give me a fucking break. People fighting over drawings of children is the type of retardation you would only expect from people who masturbate to cartoons.