Im going to have sex for the first time tomorrow... do you have any advice?

im going to have sex for the first time tomorrow... do you have any advice?

Wrap it up

Put it in the right hole

i don't know if i'm ever going to get to have sex again so i don't want to use a condom... i want to know what it feels like without one....
how do i know which hole is the right one?

lube your hole good or it will hurt

Empty your balls a few hours before you meet your new whore!

Don't go crzy and drain them with multiple wanks but one good wank before is key. You'll be less stressed, more chill, less bothered by her presence and not goof it up by acting like a virgin. And when you finally stab her with it you won't just spray your web like a spider with the shits. ;)

Don't expect much. Although it can be great, it won't be what you imagined.

(from top to bottom)

pee hole

fuck hole

ass hole

the pee hole is really small, dont stress I doubt you'll accidentally stick it in there - and even if you do, no big deal she'll definitely notice and just tell you to stick it in the other hole

Blow your load in her. The first time all men shoot blanks, so it's safe.

Gas happens, dont be grossed out if she farts

Name?

wtf im not a faggot
poetic
what if her pussy smells really bad? do i have to go down on her? i'm scared
what if i want to fuck her in the ass?
i don't care if she gets pregnant anyway.. i only want to lose my virginity
do girls really fart? wtf?

tell him to be gentle.

Bro if you just wanna fuxk her once just be a cunt get your fill and bust, if you wanna keep her go slow make her feel special. Don't make it last too long as girls get sore easily if she hasn't had it much also.

Go straight to the asshole

Get a vasectomy, then take a vow of abstinence. You'll be much happier than anyone.

Sup Forumsro you do not want to find out what gonorrhea is like after your first time

Use a condom if you don't want kids.

The "right hole" is whichever hole they ask you to put it in.

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

Seriously, the internet and society made it so that after I had sex I actually felt quite disappointed. It's not as amazing as I imagined at all. I thought I'd nut in 10 seconds but it took like 30 minutes of me concentrating on cumming.

1. foreplay is key
2. wear a condom
3. make sure shes wet before you put it in, you'll be doing you and her a favor
4. its a marathon not a sprint
5. rule of thumb: she better be enjoying it more than you
6. keep a steady pace and slow down if you need to, no need to bust early
7. did i mention foreplay?

it's going to feel weird at first since its your first time, dont let your first time discourage you. losing your vcard is awkward for everyone

You are obviously underage and/or autistic. I hope she can she that and changes her mind in time.

watch out for cocks

Unless we're talking about traps, in which case, go ahead.

So much this.

Also lick her butthole. You gotta take these opportunities when you can. And fart a lot. It's how you show that you're comfortable with her. Tell her her pussy smells. It's called negging and it helps them climax sooner.

Enjoy your AIDS

This guy knows. I also have to add if you are fucking her (since it is the first time) rub her clit while you are attempting to get a feel for it all. It'll keep her going. Don't think about the sex either, focus on getting her off, it'll prevent a premature nut.

IM NOT GAY STFU
i don't know if i'm ever going to get to have sex again so of course i'm going to make it last as long as possible.. i don't care if she gets sore...
can you fuck both the pussy and the asshole at the same time?
im horny stfu
I'm suicidal anyway... i just want to have sex before i die

stick em with the pointy end

First get on the pill you don't want to get pregnant.

i don't care if she gets pregnant.. I'm gonna kms afterwards anyway..
well i'd rather have sex for 30 minutes than 10 seconds so that's good news to me
i don't care if she enjoys it... i don't want it to be awkward.. how do i make it sexy? and how do i make her believe i've done it before?
so what if i'm underage and autistic? do i not deserve to have sex bc of that?

name of the girl?

Wear a condom.
Get her wet before trying to put your dock in, meaning foreplay is a must. Eat her out.
Maybe have her blow you so you don't get off as easy and then sex after you're able to harden up again.
Maintain consistency, but change it up. Long deep strokes, short fast ones, oval shaped, etc etc.
Edge her. Figure out what she likes.
Play with her tits.
Finger her asshole.
Slap her ass.
Don't be nervous.
Don't cum in your pants.
Don't cum in her unless it's her mouth or asshole.

Make sure to rub his dick and use lube else it will hurt.

Get an enema first to clean your rectum.
A dildo and plenty of lube to open your butthole
Ask him to go slow particularly if your bf is black

now I'm properly scared... what should i do if she's got a dick?
really? but I'm not gay?
ew i don't want to taste her butthole? wtf is wrong with you people? is it okay if i call her a whore while i fuck her? or ask her to dress up as a baby? asking you bc i feel like i can trust you
like i said I'm gonna kms afterwards anyway
won't it just be exhausting for me to rub her clit? i want to get the full experience, not the discount one

IfPut the condom on before you have the dick hard and big. It is easier to put on that way since it's not as tight and it doesn't break the momentum of the sexual foreplay to insertation of the member.

yeah, don't ask Sup Forums for sex advice

fuck her right in the pussy

stick it in and pee

No you faggot, you don't deserve it.
Kys before her eyes, bring a shotgun into action, by placing it under your jaw and pulling the trigger.
Sexy af

>im going to have sex for the first time tomorrow... do you have any advice?
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Stick it in slowly, work it back and forth a little. Rub it up and down her pussy lips before you put it in.

And just after you slide it in, pull it out, then put it in again (she will like this).

> condoms

Dude she may not Allow you to have sex without one, so you might as well use it or at least bring one.

> spoiling the experience a little

When you put it in, it feels warm kinda like warm bath water. But then it kinda feels numb. So thats the part which is abit different than you might imagine.

When you're about to cum it sorta creeps up on you, then it just happens. Feels a little less intense than masterbating, but if you keep stroking it will be, then get sorta painful if you dont stop (same as jerking).

Was definitely the other way around. I figured id be able to go for at least 10 minutes since I wasnt controlling the rate of action. Instead it only took 5 minutes.

> it only takes 30-60 sec for me to jerk one out normally