Ask a tranny anything

Ask a tranny anything.

I hope you dont take offense to this, but you have a tiny dick.

Was it always like that, or do hormones do that?

Its my birthday! Lets fuck!

prefer "straight" or "gay" guys?

Hormones did it. Used to be big. Its all good though because im getting the snip.

are you fun or crazy?

Gas yourself.

Congrats!

How long have you been on HRT?

Can't tell much from the pic but you seem cute.

i wanan be a tranny :(

Probably both
OP how do you feel about the fact that your hormone therapy will eventually trash your internal organs and kill you?

When will you end it? And get serious therapeutic help, like the mentally ill individual you are? You'll never be a true woman no matter how hard you try.

Neither, I prefer my bf. He's straight but still hit on me and found out about my peen and said I'm too cool to dump. We literally have the same likes.

Show asshole or gfto

What do you feel about your chances of surviving the 50% suicide rate among those suffering from your mental illness?

Give us a good cleavage pic?

Swallow or spit?

Can we see your tits?

Have any pics of you suckin cock?

Fun, i go surfing, motorcycling, go to concerts and camping and stuff

Only 2 years. Realistic transitions take 3 to 5 years on hrt so im moving right along

Bigots

how does it feel to know you are going to hell ?

This is a pretty rough place for an AMA. I'd encourage you to end it here and maybe goto Reddit. I know it's often a joke, but the result will be much more positive.

Ed is that you?

Can you show more dick?

not bad

SHARPIE IN POOPER

post kik

Hm, "straight"

Then again I consider myself straight but your first pic made me hard so who am I to judge.

Hell isn't real. Neither is religion

Swallow

Get on hormones girl

gender non binary is a political strategy to kill you. break the conditioning and escape your slave-morality
> its a force that affirms death and submussion instaead of life and love

God you're cute... wish I could find a cute trans, they all seem so far away from shitty backwater Arkansas.