Eurocucks

Concerning yourself with what goes on a fag's bedroom = Literal cuckoldry.

Other urls found in this thread:

hungarytoday.hu/news/pm-orban-rules-gay-marriage-embraces-traditional-values-interview-70842
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bet that whole map of western europe will be red within 10-20 years. And you dumb eurocucks will look back and wonder what happened.

Looks like we've got a lot of gay muslims.

Absolutely haram.

So Italy, Switzerland = conservative?

Who is red or near red is a fucking sub-human

Catholic

>Not allowing gay propaganda
>Gross violations of human rights

Is Switzerland the God-tier place to live? Somehow they combined a big social welfare state, low taxes, high HDI, good demographics, a strong economy, and conservative social views? It's unheard of literally anywhere else.

MALTA YES

>51%
hungarytoday.hu/news/pm-orban-rules-gay-marriage-embraces-traditional-values-interview-70842

depends on the canton. The Italian and German ones are based, the French ones are cucked

>based Armenia at 7%
>my ancestors are smiling down at me imperials, can you say the same?

>14%
>It dropped 2% since last year
Thank god.

>24%

Too high.
Wouldn't be if it weren't for the traitorous cops protecting the faggots during parades.

Butt blasted fag detected.

55% seems far too low for Ireland.

>Scotland is not included in the ILGA index table, because it is part of the UK but, if it was included, it would be in top place on 90%.

SCOTLAND, YES!

Sweden is not so yes as I expected.

that's because muslims >>> trannies >>> gay's >>> women

Suck it Putin.

>red

Hopefully it turns the brightest shade of red. Fags are literally cancer. Lock them up in asylums for the publics protection

>near red
>means less tolerant of faggotry
>implying being intolerant of faggotry is a bad thing by calling them subhumans for not tolerating it

Fag detected

you belong on /lgbt/ with the rest of the degenerate freaks. Maybe you guys do deserve to be overrun by Mudslimes after all

You'd think so, but I'd assume it has more to do with the fact that Sweden's been importing Muslims at a breakneck pace since the '70s.

who is green or near green is a faggot

>this

when are you turkroaches going to leave this place once and for all?

They're basically french without Front national, they consume "official" french medias but they don't have access to french nationalist medias, so they're cucked to the bone.

But that would be a good thing. Do you even know how to read that chart

>faggot trying to be nazi
kill yourself

I love you Monaco, San Marino and Liechtenstein.

I know it's a good thing, but it will be Islamic that's the negative aspect of it.

What do you mean by this place? Sup Forums? Ain't happening bro. Btw I'm thinking about a holiday trip to your country for cheap sex. Where can I find the best women?

Nobody cares about their bedrooms. We just don't want to see them being faggots on the streets and teach kids their degeneracy.

lol how is croatia so cucked

Wow, they really mad about that burned gay rainbow.

>being anti-gay
>thinking you're any better than a sand nigger savage