Sup Forums how many girls have you impregnated so far...

Sup Forums how many girls have you impregnated so far. How many girls are your currently breeding with and how many girls do you plan to impregnate in your life time

Other urls found in this thread:

eroshare.com/tibvntoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

4/0/5

2/0/3

How.....child support is a bitch

I have breed two girls so far. Currently breeding pic related. Once I'm finished with her I'll come back to the states since she lives in France. Pro tip anons its best to go to Europe and breed with chicks their so you can just come back to the states and not worry about child support and

how do you get away with impregnating multiple women? child support must surely fuck you and then there's the social stigma of being an uncaring father. I've always wanted to do it but haven't for these reasons

Same here.

how did you go about finding them?

sdsd

0 and I hope to keep it that way.

1/0/1

These are some of the fugliest bitches I have ever seen

It's a lot harder in the western utopian countries. But in Eastern European countries such as Hungry Poland and Slovakia if your a decent looking American girls will come to you

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

I usually just go out to bars by myself hit on random girls there if I get lucky go somewhere with them fuck Cum in them leave and hope for the best leaving no contact details. I really would not know at this point hoping someday I'll have some random athletic half breed walk up to me and call me dad.

This please answer our questions.
What do you guys do to hit and quit it.

I take it this only works on sexually liberal countries in the west mainly with whites.
How do you know if she wont abortAhhh so they use baby for beta bucks but since we dont do internatiobal child support with them its easy.

Like a back alley? Any tips to screen for them.

I usually take anything that presents it's self to me in a flirtatious manner with exception of hambeasts. For some reason I've had a lot of luck with niggers.

Hmm so youre american.
Gotta find my cities equivalent

American as hell.
I don't know why I do it I think I just get some kind of enjoyment knowing I'm passing on my genetics

Posting in response to this.

As with dating in general, it's about getting yourself out there, and playing the long game.

It's also, for me, about this being a long runni ng fantasy that I have worked to make happen.

First was an Taiwanese chick, fat. Talked to her for ages, found out her desires slowly. I was nice enough, and the only one paying her attention. She slowly came round to the idea that she wanted a kid, and that I would provide that but not stick around. So, she knew I would disappear, and no way Taiwan is chasing me for child support.

Next two were childless couples. Obviously stable, so little chance that they would split up and the chick would decide she wanted support. And they wanted to pass it off as theirs, so they wanted secrecy as much as I did. Found them online - I looked enough like the husband that it wouldn't raise suspicions, and they were impressed enough with my height, academic achievements, etc that they decided I'd give a decent kid.

Last one was in Ecuador. Touring round, met a local girl fucker her bareback (was mostly thinking with my cock). Got home, we kept talking, she got weird, and eventually said she was 8 months pregnant. Not proud of it, but I noped out of there. Again, no chance Ecuador is chasing me for shit.

I'm married, no children with my wife.
I have had one night stands with 9 girls so far over the past 4 years and busted fat nuts in every single one of them.
I always give them some fake name. If they get mad after I bust the big one in them I tell them I'll bring them plan b, leave, and never come back.
I surely hope i have some children out there.

2/0/0

Thank goodness for abortions.

Thanx user ur super awesome...ecuador thing aside. Surprised the taiwanese chick was down since it be dishonorable.
Take it youre a tall fit white guy.
What online source you use to find that couple.
It seems the west wn latin america is the place to do this

How do you meet these girls?

Yeah, I kinda think I should do something about the girl in Ecuador, since it must be tough as fuck for her, but it would basically fuck up my life. I do a decent amount of charity stuff now, helps me not to feel guilty.

Yeah, tall (6'3'') white guy, PhD, good job. Not super handsome, but def not ugly.

The reason I put 5 as the number I want is that I would like to have kids of I get married. But, I realised I do have one thing that would make me add another - if I could breed a Muslim chick. But that's Mount Everest, lol

Online sources are Craigslist (back before it was shit), Reddit, and forums.

The easiest place is South America, I reckon - little knowledge of condoms, sexy passionate women, the like white guys, and think you'll hang around and get married if ylu have sex. So, depends on your morals.

I live in VA, I will go to Richmond, and fuck college girls from bars. Or sometimes me and a friend will go to DC and fuck strange together.

Shit, I'm in NoVA. Too lazy to drive down to Richmond, any tips for where and how to pull around here?

Alexandria has a place me and a friend have gotten girls in a handful of times. Got a slut from blacksburg once too.

what about STD's don't you all get scared at the thought of catching something

0 0 0

>0
>0
>1

6/2/a lot more

1/1/1

Thanks, guess I need to start checking out the night life over there.

0/0/0

Im white.

1/1/1

Well secret donation helps.

Muzzys aint worth the risk and effort. Latinas are basically their sexier cousin

Makes sense to picko south america.

Any specific forums like bull n cuck or something. Seems u gotta look high n low

1/1/as many as I can

The risk and effort is the thrill - making some girl want it enough that she risks total shunning by her commumity, just so she bears your kid. Nice.

Can't remember the forums now - but I do remember it was a lot of dead ends, conversations trailing oiff, people backing out, or people deciding they didn't want you. Gotta keep going though, don't give up.

eroshare.com/tibvntoc

Just the one. Ugly fucking nigger lied about not being able to have any. Luckily I managed to dodge being named the father so no child support for me.

Got my now wife, then gf's cousin pregnant when she was 15 and I was 18. She didn't tell me she was a virgin, and lied about being on the pill. Got blood from her cherry on my mattress (sheets were in the laundry) so I had to flip the fucking thing over, slept on GF's cousin's hymen blood for about year after that.

She wanted to keep the baby, tried to get me to leave my GF, but then miscarried and the whole thing kind of went away because she killed herself.

I don't want kids.

3, 1 miscarried, 1 aborted
1, Fiance, have one kid
0 I'm done

Was the "like a brother" friend back in HS to this girl who was having relationship problems, andalways got grounded from seeing her long term BF (freshman to junior year she dated this guy).

One day she was stuck babysitting her little bro and sis while her mom was out. The living room had her mom's mattress in it (no bedframe, just the ghetto setup) because they were redoing the carpet in the master bedroom.

Long story short, I came over, we played SMB3, talked about her problems, and then I fucked her on her mom's mattress while her 3 year old brother ate pieces of cut up pizza and watched us from his high chair. I nutted with her on top, so no chance to pull out, so I just went for it and pulled her shoulders down to cum as deep as I could.

Then I gave her a ride to her BF's house the next day. He thinks the baby is his, no doubt.

3/1/3

>worthless fucking fathers itt

1/1/2

1/1/1

2,1,9k+

Dude there's no way you can have kids with over 9000 girls, be realistic at least.

0, 0, and 0

0/1/3

genghis khan did it

Lol. That’s very convenient

I've been impregnated 4 times by the same guy, only plan on having his children. Two miscarriages, two live births, I'd love a few more kids running around here.

met this chick who worked at home debot. She would mostly work the graveyard shift. I would just buy shit from their late st night just so see and talk to her. The store is always dead at nights. One night after her shift is over we go into the bathroom in fuck her in the stall. I didn't have a condom on me at the time so I came inside her like a swarm of bees flying. I no longer go to that home debot. Found out she quit her job due to being pregnant
Pic related

Not really. They were able to tell that she had miscarried, so of course the cops wanted to know who the father was. Nobody remotely suspected me, but it was still an uncomfortable period of time.

>came like a swarm of bees
um, what?

Girl I worked with in retail was super popular all of a sudden because she was dating someone who played minor league baseball. At the next work party (coworker's party, not like a work function) she got super wasted, stayed too long after most people left, and me and my bro spitroasted her, until she puked all over his dick and he left.

I finished inside, and next thing we know she got dumped by her BF and my bro and I had to pitch in for a plan-B (only like 50 bucks, would spitroast again)

How is it in any way a good thing knocking a bitch up and leaving your kid alone in the world with only its scorn mom to protect it. Your bastards may turn into drug sluts thus showing how worthless your seed is..

Im young and still with the mother of my children, had a girls only open relationship and weve spoken about a multi-mother large household many times.

I might have the most alpha life one day.

>i might have the most alpha life one day
first step is to stop referring to things as "alpha"

the fact that she didn't come after you probably meant the kid was black and you have a good chance of having an STD

wrap your tool kids

Dutyful yet bountiful.

3/1/no more dude. im such a stupid fuckin animal. im always broke because the other 2 are fuckin raping me for child support. i only see like $900 USD of my checks now every week. Im 30, and I have 12 and 10 yr old daughters and 1 7 year old son, and another on the way. I fee like crying as I write this shit because I feel like I'm in for another 18 year sentence, and it's my own damn fault. Dont do it bros think about your life. Think about the money and all the shit you could own, and now chewed up beats by dre headphones or throwup and shit in your truck. I wanna die like alot these days.

Knocked up 5 that I know about. All had abortions. I'm sure I've impregnated a few others, and I've got some bastards running around out in the world.
Currently breeding 2 girls on the regular, and occasionally a random about once a month. The 2 regulars are both on birth control, but it's fun to practice anyway.
I have a impregnation fetish, so I hope to breed many, many girls in the future. Pumping a fertile womb full of my seed is the greatest feeling ever.

I would order dominos and pic related would deliver to my house. I live in a relatively small town so she rarely busy with deliveries. the 3rd time she delivered to my house I told her would pay her $100 tip if she would fuck me. She was desperate for the money since she was paying for college tuition. We would fuck every time she came to deliver. we never used a condom. Turns out her birth control failed. Don't know what happen to her after since I moved out of my town

I only told her my first name.

Two ...
one was old g/f had a miscarriage.
two was married had an abortion.
now current wife can't have kids.
My bloodline is dead.

Nice pregnant tits

Have knocked up possibly six, but two were sluts so not sure if I was the dad in those cases. The four I am sure of were all in Europe (3 in the UK, 1 Finn). The first two were within a year of each other and were both married. Loved how desperate for dick they were. Best part is not having to be responsible for any of them.

Damn it, man. Why did you have to remove them?

>samefagging to add...
... talking about that guy that shared some videos of his pregnant ex-gf showing off her body and riding a dildo.