What do you think of Michelle Carter Sup Forums? Do you really think she deserves 20 years?

What do you think of Michelle Carter Sup Forums? Do you really think she deserves 20 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanbar.org/publications/criminal_justice_magazine_home/crimjust_cjmag_16_1_wald.html
huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/men-women-prison-sentence-length-gender-gap_n_1874742.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes
/t

She has a face like that GoT bitch

what'd she do?

Da fuck is wrong with her Head?
The proportions are just like...wtf?!

isn't she actually kind of chubby?

Had a guy she was dating contemplating suicide and she did what Sup Forums would do and egged him on.

Which is a crime technically.

She's not getting 20'years faggot

She is just very smart.

I think she pursuaded her boyfriend to kill himself.

Just like in the Rutgers case, the verdict will be over turned on appeal. It's not unusual at all for a jury to convict just because they feel like it. It's a textbook freedom of speech case.

Then why's she in court?

she will get 18 months in jail and 5 years probation
why?
female
thats why
remember this post

Yeah, like they're gonna give a woman 20 years for a suggestion.

>told him to get back in the car and finish it when he tried to get out

This was basically a murder bruh.

that's bizarre.
That skull could contain a pretty large brain.
Or is it just that her facial features are all trying to converge at the center of here face?

How's your menenist blog goin?

sis?

deserves life - manson got life and this chick is clearly a manipulator just like him. Given freedom and time she would have done much worse

She should serve 20 years as a sex slave. She only like a 5/10 but I still wouldn't pass on fucking her tbh.

In general girls that are at least 5/10 should serve as public sex tools instead of being and wasting away in a prison. Too much good meat getting old instead of being used properly.

i mean hes not wrong.. in my state there was a girl who drunkenly ran over a dude on a bicycle and she got a little over a year

shut up cunt face

what is a 10/10 to you?

They probably got a plea deal.

Inb4 well that's cause she's a woman
You know that's incorrect.

>doesn't even deny it

No. You shouldn't get jailed for telling somebody to an hero.

Yes and possibly more. There is a vast difference between simply telling some to kill yourself or just being edgy in a game and what she did. Guy was already mentally unstable,but he tried to leave and she demanded he get back in the car and do it. She didn't pull the trigger,but assisted none the less.

Fuck, Conrad jerked off for me on webcam once. Rip dude.

fake account

Certainly not this bitch. A 10/10 would probably be a qt3.14 with nice body, big ass and decent tits.

Idk. If her boyfriend wanted to kill himself anyway, how was anyone really going to stop him? Did the prosecution try slamming her with being an attention whore as a motive to persuade him to do it? If it's true, she is a straight up bitch deserving of whatever bad karma the universe has in store for her. But throw her in jail for two decades for a decision her boyfriend conciously made himself? At the very most, some type of probation. A felony conviction on her record without any jail time may have to be the line the justice system has to stop itself at.

Fuck yes.

post pic

>And you can't break a promise.
He tried to pussy out and she wasn't having it. Of course every pussy on Sup Forums is gonna say she was wrong or manipulated him, but if you don't have your integrity, you've got nothing.

If you coherence someone into suicide are you not guilty of at the very least manslaughter? Especially if the victim in the case attempted to back out and she told him to finish it.

Its not a matter of she can or can't say that or about whether or not he'd do it himself. She pretty much talked him into suicide and it can be argued that had she not pushed him he may not have died.

But he didn't. He was slowly getting out of it but she just pushed on him hard to a point where she got dissapointed when he told her he had a nice day and was pretty happy and she just started pressuring him even more about when he's gonna do it. Dude probably though she actually wanted to help him but the bitch just wanted him dead asap.

He'd have his life ya dumbass.

This.

He didn't want his life to begin with dumbass.

>tried to back out but was pressed into going through with it

Someone isnt informed about the case they wanna talk about :^)

Could have something to do with that. But consider the boyfriend chose to die. She didn't put him in the car against his will. She egged him on sure, but he killed himself. No arguing she's a sociopathic bitch of a girlfriend. What should happen is she be put on a registry that monitors and list people who tried to harm others directly or indirectly. Like the sex offender registry. Make her bitch ass walk door to door and tell the whole neighborhood she is prone to trying to get people killed.

Bitch gots two brains.

Imagine a scenario with me for a second.

You wanna kill yourself. You decide to tell someone, a girlfriend, a sister, don't matter. Then they tell you, yeah do it.

You try to back out of committing suicide and they tell you, no kill yourself. Are they not guilty in your death?

>No. You shouldn't get jailed for telling somebody to an hero.

She didn't get convicted for telling somebody to kys

She got convicted for being a worthless person who's not fit to live with the rest of us until she gets some fixin.

>deserves 20 years

deserves 20 years of my cock

>Someone isnt informed about the case they wanna talk about :^)
Pro tip: It's you

Roy, 18, had a history of depression and had attempted suicide in 2012, taking an overdose of Tylenol.

Can you get arrested for being a neet?

In her case, I do believe she deserves the sentence. She clearly preyed upon someone who did not want to kill himself and basically brow beat him into submission. She deserves to be in prison.

However, I am concerned about the precedent this sets. We all know how SJWs are trying to paint any negative words against them as "violence" and weaken our society so I am worried about how far this will go. Nowadays saying you are against immigration and think Muslims are a religion of violence and child abuse can land you a visit from the pigs. How long until just telling someone they are a cunt or they should kill themselves casually as an insult, could be considered a legally punishable offense.

Anyway, back on topic, I really wanna see her get raped in the prison showers and have the video released everywhere.

Eh, just checked and it was actually just a look alike. Still rip, dude.

Fucking ugly evil cunt.

Who gives a fuck? She'll be out when she's 40. She might actually be fuckable by then. The point is she'll still have a life. He never will.

Not 20, but id like to hit her in the face with a shovel

Raped by other girls?
Is that how it works in the us?
Women prisons and stuff?

>prior suicide has no bearing on this case
>the case is about her, at the very least, potentially commiting manslaughter due to not attempting to notify proper authorities when she knew he was actively commiting suicide

Good job.

Yeah, or they can just jam random stuff in her like broom handles and shit.
But there will always be a few male guards, I'm sure they wont pass up some fresh meat.

wat

20 years is the maximum. She's not black so 10 years off right there. She's a woman so knock off another 5-7 years. She'll be out just in time for the pussmark channel tv movie.

Consider manson convinced people to cut a live baby out of a living woman's womb. Getting her boyfriend to pull the trigger so to speak doesn't make her a better person than manson. But that kid wanted to die one way or another. I feel for the guy's family. What she did was horrible. She's a bitch for sure, but let's have the punishment fit the crime fairly FFS. Now the question of a man being in her shoes is a whole other monster of injustice. I won't argue that a man's sentence would be to get fucked in every level of hell and back cause that is how it would have most likely played out. In a perfect world, justice needs to be fair. In the real world, it isn't.

>Can you get arrested for being a neet?

Yes, but it's house arrest.

She deserves to be decapitated, stupid fucking thot

Women get less than half of the jail time that men do in the US.

FACT

americanbar.org/publications/criminal_justice_magazine_home/crimjust_cjmag_16_1_wald.html

huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/men-women-prison-sentence-length-gender-gap_n_1874742.html

Particularly since he was a young guy suffering from severe depression in a weakened state, very susceptible to pressure (positive or negative) and didn't want to disappoint or upset her. If you read the transcripts, she is demanding that he do it. If she had said 'no, please don't do it,' he wouldn't have. You could tell he didn't really want to.

Yes, she is subhuman and basically forced the guy to an hero, why is this even a discussion

Do you think Conrad never bought her fake love shit and didn't delete the messages on purpose? Would she get away with it if the messages were deleted? Isn't that like deleting the browsing history, but the stuff you browsed can still be accessed by the police?

>kys
>lol j/k

>freedom of speech
not when there was this much coaxing and coercion

Coherence

Probably, but that's the fault of our culture foremost, and the judicial system. Women are seen as dainty, harmless, and frail, and not deserving of a fitting punishment. If you can figure out how to change that, you're a better man than I am.

That's fucked up for sure. No doubt. But he put the whole thing in motion himself. He started the car and shut himself inside. She deserves a scarlet letter for all society to see what she really is. If they do it for sex offender they should do it for people that intentionally hurt others.

She did nothing that Sup Forums doesn't do on a daily basis.

>prior suicide has no bearing on this case
Prior suicide proves my assertion that he didn't want his life to begin with. Combine that with the simple fact that he overcame the number 1 overriding human instinct because a girl told him to. Sorry charlie, he didn't do anything he didn't already want to do.

you know he meant coerce so get over it

Her face literally reminds me of Sid

yes shes a attention whoring cunt. Its not about the fact that she made him kill himself but all the attention she tried to get after.

Just out of curiosity, I know she's a scuz, but what law did she break?

she deserves to be fucked by every single dude on Sup Forums.

>Sid = almost no forehead
>gril = almost all forehead
k

Should be the death penalty. But she lives in a pussy libfag state where everybody is a giant faggot and soft and weak. That's why this shit happens to begin with.

Faggot beget faggots.

She only got 20 years because her forehead needed to be judged in another state, adding 10 more years to the 10 the rest of her body got

A bitch for sure. Manslaughter charge for sure. And when is free, she should be on a sex offender type registry exculsive for people convicted of intentionally harming others directly or indirectly.

>he attempted once
>and during the second attempt wanted to stop but was convinced otherwise

He clearly didn't wanna live bruh. Lemme tell ya. That's why she had to tell him to get back in the car and die.

Ew, why am I the one to get a punishment for her crime?

From your mouth to Kek's ears user.

Yeah.

of course not, she didnt kill anyone physically hut she got the sentence like she killed him with her bare hands.
This sets a legal precedence that does not help us if we are in a similar situation. Imagine telling someone to kys and they do. This is an example to get you stuck with 20+ years. With no satisfaction of killing the victem yourself.

you know the phone company has records? Even if you delete the police could get a warrant for the records

>textbook freedom of speech case
You are literally retarded.
Freedom of speech was abandoned early on in the case by her defense team because IT IS COMPLETELY INAPPICABLE AS IT IS NOT A DEFENSE. Further, "freedom of speech" is what a dumb faggot says when they don't understand the law. "Freedom of speech" does not exist. Freedom of speech is merely a restriction of GOVERNMENT, and for GOVERNMENT NOT TO MAKE ANY LAW with restricts freedom of speech. It is NOT the right of an individual, and not even a RIGHT, but rather a restriction, and on GOVERNMENT.

You are certified confirmed for retard.

Congratulations on embarrassing yourself on even the asshole of the internet now too.

What she did was way different then an off handed kys

Give her a prize

She didn't just do it once and when he chickened out she called him a coward and encouraged him to follow through.

honestly, "kys" is fucking cancer

who are you pointing that at cunt?

Had to tell him? That's manslaughter at a minimum

You're cancer. Kys. K

I literally said that earlier. At minimum she should get manslaughter.