What do?
>have shitty interwebs
>no car
>Nowhere in walking distance.

Feelsbadman.jpg
I hate this feeling of just existing.

1. Push ups a lot of them.
2. Go for walk look at bark.
3. Meditation exercise; imagine growing up in Nazi Germany. Who would you be then? What would you be doing?

At least youre handsome.

Smoke weed, or learn to lucid dream. Or hell both.

Thats a lovely pick-me-up
Thanks

I walk alot, but this summer heat is killer, I burn in a second outside.
im probably gonna start doing some kinda work-out to combat the insomnia

I usually smoke the trees, but ive been out of cash lately.
On the lucid dreaming side of things, melatonin is great for that shit. Vivid dreams, and vivid rememberance of them.

Still no friends? Your threads always seem to gain traction. If I posted a picture of myself and started threads regularly I'd probably get doxxed, harrassed and who knows what else. You've avoided that much at least.

its ok shitty op.
i'm depressed too. no friends no girlfriend no money. no hope of getting any of these things. wish to die on a daily basis.

mfw wake up alive every morning

At least its not Arizona its 109 here today LUL.

Dont worry op, Ill be your friend. You'll have that at least

Oh i havent avoided all of that.
Pretty much doxxed myself to get it over with- seeing as i post here semi often.

Im bad at smalltalk/ the beginnings of friendship. Shitsucksman.jpg

Much felt.

Yeah its rather cool today where i live. But lately its been 90+ and fuck that shit man, feels like i can hardly breath.

Really? What are the repercussions of you having doxxed yourself?

i have plenty of people who are online and tolerate me, but id much rather have some face-face human interaction. Its good for the soul and whatnot, where as typing/texting takes a human emotion out of it.

Aboslutely nothing, because i have nothing to gain/hurt me really. i already dont care about my life in general at the moment.

Learn how to make electronic music
Or.. masturbate

my rhythm is garbage, i have a guitar and try stuff with that, but my music talent is pretty bad.

Masturbation- Ehh, im trying to cut that out of my life in general.

try Kratom. but dont take too much or you'll become horribly dependent on it. just like a teaspoon or two every 12 hrs or so.

>push-ups
>get a pull-up bars
>do them for a month, 5 times a week, break PR at least minimum once a week

Electronic masturbation music.

everyone always says "Yo workout man"
and thats all fine and good, but i'm alot less fat then i was in highschool, and it hastn really done anything for me- Other than the health benifits.

I just wanna feel like i have a purpose, and mindlessly making my body a shredded greek god version wont help that, ill still be alone and if not, people dont wanna futz with me because of ME theyd only do it because "Daaammmnnnn"

Here's how it is op, basically if you want a girlfriend/friends/whatever you have to get lucky. Like be in the right place at the right time. Trying to force it NEVER fucking works. Its out of your/our control. Not saying its "god" but its just random.

Lose some weight and lift. You have a good face.

OP join some sort of club (sport or art idk) or something, you'll get to know people.

That would be a plan if i had a car or reliable transport to whatever it was i chose to do.
Im kinda stuck at the moment

Its why i come to Sup Forums - Shitty internet, no tansport, no friends.. Atleast this way, i feel like im not going crazy sitting alone.

What are you doing for money? I'm sure you're asked all the time but I don't know.

Heyyyy man what's up. Also fuck you, some of us are your friends you asshole how dare you say you have no friends. The regulars here remember you so that means you have some friends...fucking asshole

Post asshole pics

slowly selling my shit off until a job calls me.
apllications for days, got an interview, still no job. Shit sucks bad.

BAsically i have no cash, and if i need any, i sell something in my room ie:Guitar, game system, furniture. As long as i got my PC and my futon im good.

Theres a difference my dude. i appreciate all the regulars, but ive been on a kick where i NEED to have more human to human interaction, and doign stuff online feels lifeless.

All of my pics are asshole pics.

Hmmm...start skateboarding? Skateboard is the way of transport. Friend's at skatepark. But I guess the heat can be a problem...and getting a skateboard.
Or maybe try listening to new music you"ve never listened to and learn about stuff.. Idk man

Go up to homeless people and befriend them, choose wisely tho. Win win.

yeah im stuck at that 'idk man' point.
I do shit that i dont normally do FOR THAT FACT, broadining horizons and stuff. Im not against TRYING anything but its hard to get 'out there' when i have no way of getting out there.

Get rid of those faggot ass piercings

no.

Why don't you make a youtube channel of basement gaming or sone fag shit like that?

I have a youtube channel with some videos.
Im not sure gaming is the best 'Breakthrough' though, seems over saturated.

Link?

Why don't you stream on Twitch?

Refer to my 'Shitty interwebs' thing
Id do it from my phone, but that seems stupid
kinda.

youtube.com/user/Minikoollol

Nothing fantastic, just something i started doing because, bored/feel pointless in life.