Bernie Bro here , need some help from Sup Forums

So I figured at this point the presidency is going to be going to Trump so I need to figure which country I need to flee to once Facist Trump becomes presidency and the USA crumbles under his facial

Is Austrailia or Canada the most ideal progressive country to move to?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10185690
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_for_Freedom#Party_platform
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just move to Estonia or the Netherlands.

Canada since you're probably poor as fuck and it's ruled by a progressive retard. Strayan bantz will cause you to commit sudoku.

NO! We can't deal with an influx of libtards like that. Why don't you move to Mexico since you love them so much?

>crumbling under Trumps facial

i am ready

Canada is your best option. Easier to immigrate, same language, same culture, etc.

I'd be mad too if I lived in a third world shithole.

>tfw we can't build a 9000km wall

Canada is too expensive. Take $100 to Africa and become a king of your very own nigger tribe

Take a short rope, go to a long tree. Swing till the sun goes down.

why don't you move to Mexico few white people there less evil right

Hey there I see you made a mistake, you see Fascism is a 'liberal' or 'progressive' trait. The word you were looking for is Authoritarian. I hope you have a great day and make sure to use the correct terminology in the future and remember to always check your privilege you CIS white male.

definitely australia

fuck off, we're full cunt

We're full, go to Canada

The most ideal progressive country to move to is South Africa or East London my friend

We're on fire. Go to other, southern Canada.

strawpoll.me/10185690
strawpoll.me/10185690
strawpoll.me/10185690

Go enrich mexico or you're a biggot.

You stay in the US and work to get a progressive Democrat nominated in 2020. You are better off with a Trump presidency as a progressive, as Hillary will accomplish absolutely nothing on the progressive agenda as president, and the Democrats will stand a real chance at regaining the White House in 2020.

As a Democrat, I am happy to vote for Trump this year, and you should be, as well.

Oh no.. They're the ones who will enrich you, always. It's never the other way around.

kek, why is there a facehugger?

I dare you to pick a non-white country bitch

I double-dare you

were full soz m8 go to canada

Austrailia is much more progressive goy! Just look how they treat their abo's!

Oh man. This! Libtards would just move from white country to white country after ruining each ones of them. Just like the muslims that want to bring us their shariah law. Once we turn into Shitistan they'll just move on.

> the Netherlands
We're about to elect our very own Trump.

None of the countries you have in mind want you there leftist scum. You are a cancer that must be purged.

Tell me about his policies and platform.

> huge continent
> only 20 million

> not enough space

Get outta here aussie cunts . Iam moving there !

Consider Mexico, or maybe Haiti. I know they aren't doing well right now, but that's because they need more diversity :^)

Fuck off we're full.

why don't you just kill yourself? one less idiot in the world

ITT: amerifag wishes he could shitpost like a champ.

show us how it's done canadibro

Hahahahahah. You must be a shitskin

We're full.

>They're the ones who will enrich you, always. It's never the other way around.

I know, but strangely, actual measurable enrichment only happen when whites enter a black country. I wonder how liberals explain this?

Move to Africa. It's full of diversity.

Good cause we don't want you here faggot.

How about you swim to Australia.

> deport mudslimes
> to the sea
> mudslimes can't swim
> profit?

dont come here leftist scum

anyway youre white no way in hell trudeau will let you in unless you have 3 masters and 10million $ in the bank

No I'll Sneak in to Canada and live like an illegal

We're already at maximum capacity.

Says who ?

I hear Syria's nice this time of year

says me mother fucka we're full fuck off to canada

Fuck you bitch , I moving to strays you cheeky lil cunt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_for_Freedom#Party_platform

Nah m8 we're chocka block at the moment. New Zealand is pretty empty and it's like Australia and Canada combined, but shit.