Have any of you faggots managed to turn your lives around? Talking getting shredded, losing virginity/ fucking girls...

Have any of you faggots managed to turn your lives around? Talking getting shredded, losing virginity/ fucking girls, made a shit ton of money etc. All I see here are a bunch of lazy, lame boring people, me included.

>be me 23
>virgin
>unemployed
>overweight with gynecomasia
>feelsbadman.jpg

There must be another way to live, I mean fuck, we only live once!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jp9I476KHkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im trying. Current situation is fucked. 25 with a kid and an unstable relationship. Trying to end said relationship. I'm going to fuck as many chicks as I can when my situation gets better.Currently look for a new job since I'm not making enough. I work out alot though its one of my enjoyments. Losing weight and getting in shape is a good way to start. I drink a lot though so its hard to lose my beer gut even though it is small.

How much weight have you lost dude, any tips?

>Be me 21
>Still Virgin
>Employed but shitty wage
>Not overweight and in great shape but due to late puberty have gynecomastia

It sucks but because of the gynecomastia I have literally no motivation to improve my life more until it goes away so everything's kinda just on pause at the moment

Mate I lost a load of weight but the gyne still fucked me up. Now I'm a fat fuck because I let my life slip and I need to get a grip.

Pic related

try travelling op. I just moved away and my life got better in 6months. A lot of it is perspective and ego.

15, was since the first years in school always the looser, but Had some nice friends. Was overweight, looked Like Shit, speaking problems and In couldn't Talk to girls.
As I got to High school it wouldn't get better. But at the start of this year I lost about 10kg, got myself some good clothes and an undercut.
My speaking problems aren't there anymore for Most of the time and I have a GF now. Besides of Money I am actually pretty ok.
Oh and before I forget it, I will propably loose my virginity in the next few Weeks.

I graduated with my Ph.D. in December, moved to a new job at one of the top universities in the US, and live with my girlfriend. All in all, not too shabby.

Take a piece of paper. Write where you are at the top, where you want to be at the bottom; fill in the steps in between; then start and PERSEVERE.

Thanks user

Yes.

Got Shredded easy - did it via Kinobody program. took about 12 months to go from obese to lean shredded king.

Went from virgin at 24 to fucking 3 or so girls a week by the age of 26 after reading a few David Deangelo books, getting shredded and practising picking up bitches.

Yes, made about $1mil off bitcoin, which allowed me to buy a house and pay for my education, and have just started working as a lawyer.

When I was 22 I was 125kg, kissless virgin, and was kicked out of a mates house where I was crashing on the couch. Spent a few weeks living on the streets. Had no money.

I started Kinobody and David Deangelo after I got a shitty apartment with the pay i was making from working at subway.

Climbed slowly, but focused on money, education, fitness and bitches. Paid off big time.

Well life was going pretty alright then some nonsense hit the fan and back in retail..
> 30
> not fat
> get laid and hit on
> not a good enough job to support my lifestyle and it kills me
I dunno life was good and then it wasn't, now I am in a shitty limbo trying to figure out where to go from here :/
> Best advice:
> Light run/consistent training regiment
> whatever you do in life try your best because every human has a function and you might as well take pride in said function even if it's janitorial work.
Women will come and go our only biological purpose is to procreate, outside of that is existential. Either way enjoy this one life see some beauty and take pride in being the one sperm that won the race!

Thanks mate, it feel like the only thing I've tried my hardest at so far is thinking, and I have nothing but neuroticism to show for it. Have also tried twice to get into the military as a pilot but didn't have the aptitude for it, I have a year to work on it.

where did you practise the david deangelo stuff?

What is it?

Yep. Got hot, sex with at least one new girl a month, currently working out and getting fit. At uni on course to get a good job.
Madea bunch of money from trading cryptocurrencies.

Used to be a typical r9k user

its content made to help attract women

Kid it was either hard work or white privilege. Not sure which, Prison started my journey, I now work for the largest energy infrastructure company in NA. 45 yr old fuck, life is never what you plan.

25yo, just started about 6 month ago. Finally got my own appartement instead of my mom's house even though I can hardly work with my handicaped back. Started to lose weight and go the gym with a female friend that I think starts to like me. Still have trouble drinking less though, but hey, all in a day's work. You'll get around, user. I took time for me, people can"t really help you with that. It has to come from you, to finally "click" inside. Good luck you magnificient bastard

I went from very scrawny at 130 lbs to very strong at 210, would recommend.
I'm also schizo though so I'll probably never be rich, and girls are few and far between, but whatevs I'm really content with what I've got.
I can't be single forever though fuk

>loser at 24
>studied alone and went to medical school
>doctor now with 3 blondes available to fuck at anytime I want

In the process. Just got a job, and am starting to work out.

Thanks mate. I went through a really dark couple of years so it's set me back, I'm ready for stuff to click into place now.

I don't know if this counts, but I'm fat and also have moobs. After I graduated MSc in Computer Science and a gap year of being lazy in my moms basement I went to PhD studies in CS. There I met the love of my life, lost weight (although yoyo effect kicked in, still it's better than it was). I lost my vcard when I was 26. Now I'm in a happy relationship, we live in a phd/assistant dorm together in one room, study similar things and we're happy. I didn't become rich though, maybe when I complete my PhD, who know. It's a student's quality of life, but it's a happy life.

You must be hyper intelligent.

Don't let your titties hold you back!

OP said turning your life around not riding your normie wave of success through your cushy life

All fake.

so... can someone elaborate on that kinobody stuff?

youtu.be/Jp9I476KHkE
Listened to this thought of you all.

18. Used to be 240 kissless virgin.
Now im 19 shredded at 179 with muscle doing intermittent fasting and lifting. Lost the first 50lbs then got into RSD and pickup started slowly picking up girls now i have sex with tons of different hot girls that used to be out my league. Now my next focus is obtaining money and continuing to build my physique and game. Investing in stocks and crypto seeing great returns.

I didn't
I had my chance when I was in the army but I left cuz I'm just a lazy piece of shit

I've only a few friends left and whenever I try to tell them how bad I feel sometimes they just talk about something else

I just want someone to hold me tight and say "it's gonna be ok", cuz even mama won't do that anymore

Been with gf for 10+ years
Got a full time big boy job 2 years out of college
About to start my PhD
Always been healthy weight (almost low weight) and just started working out again