Like a grain of sand that wants to be a rollin' stone I want to be the man I'm not

>like a grain of sand that wants to be a rollin' stone I want to be the man I'm not
>and have the things I haven't got
>and that's a lot

observation is a form of experience

Pic isn't saying he'll never experience anything. It's saying he'll never experience what he wants.

Quit being daft in an effort to obscure the fact that you've nothing to contribute.

a competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity.

could you be any gayer

Yes, and?

Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.

Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.

Everyone has insecurities user. You are not God even if you think that much of yourself.

I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors.

I thought this way too until someone in my family died of cancer for no good reason at all.

It's easy to get negative because you get beat down. You go through a few disappointments and it's easy to stay in that negative frame of mind. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is a whole cliche, but your attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life.

ok dad

Every day brings new choices.

alright I get it

A weak mind will approach failure and feed their own insecurities, a strong mind will approach failure and will look at it as a challenge to bounce back.

Dont take your brain seriously, your thoughts are not you.

What if I like being depressed?

Nobody enjoys being depressed, it does not work that way

What if i like being lazy

there buddy fixed that for you

BURT BACHARACH IS GOD

I like it.
No you don't understand. I try really hard to be depressed.

BABABABAAAAAA ABABABARA AAAN

If you enjoy "depression" you are not having a depression mr depression

okay pastor it's time to leave

I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. There are no accidents; we're all teachers - if we're willing to pay attention to the lessons we learn, trust our positive instincts and not be afraid to take risks or wait for some miracle to come knocking at our door.

Well the many doctors I've seen seems to agree that I have a depressive mood disorder. And a psychologist said that it's because I like being in that state.

psychologists are all fucked up themselves why do you think they became psychologists
and it's not a psychologist's job to tell you the cause, that's psychiatry
if you go to see a 'counsellor' and they do that, you should stop seeing them immediately, but a regular psychologist shouldn;t be doing it either
and they certainly shouldn't be telling you that the cause is you, that's just sloppy workmanship

"i enjoy depression"

"i talked to many doctors psychologist etc about my depression"

choose one you complete edgelord