youtube.com/watch?v=qpa-5JdCnmo
thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/534/a-not-so-simple-majority#play
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a cunt

Why?

Silver spooned prick

Lies 60%+ of the time.

I don't have all night.

Let's start with pulling out of the Paris treaty and the travel ban, move to bitching about his show's ratings compared to others'

Cause he is a wwe hall of famer

probbebly becus hes right , and a buisnies man , i might start hate him to becus he's to soft.

are we making a list of everything we like trump for now?

I will play, add gorsuch to your list

Then: "And Mexico is gonna pay for the wall!"
A couple months ago: "Congress will pay"
Now: "solar panels. The sun will pay for the wall"

He's not my president he should die. 7 years is long enough!

Because he's a bully and a blithering idiot.

narcissist caricature of a douchbag billionaire who people take seriously for some reason.

>Says he'll pull out of Middle East to put America first,
>Bombs Middle East as much as Clinton and Obama.
>Debt increasing just as fast as before

Because with what he has shown so far, everything from pulling out of the Paris agreement to dumbing down internal memos to 9 point lists, I do not believe he has the mental capacity to lead the US.

Im glad I voted for Trump.
Best vote I ever casted

>says he won't cut Medicaid
>backs plan to cut Medicaid

He's against corruption

Democrats make money off corruption I.E. more taxes and more government.

Democrats are so spoiled they have convinced their followers that this is a matter of life and death. Naturally being the zombies that they are, they eat it all up and think trump should be assassinated.

Pretty simple actually.

You limp wrist do nothing leftists is why I voted for him. Nothing any of you can do about it.

Keep crying, no one gives two shits. You were worthless with brobama and you're worthless now.

>I don't have all night.
If you're on Sup Forums, you DO have all night.

The good thing about him is he trolls liberals.
The bad things about him are innumerable.

Do you really view the world this black and white?

i love trump now wtf?!

>Hugs gay flag and says he loves fags
>Doesn't even acknowledge pride month

Like most of you Sup Forumsros I consider myself an alt-righter. I love the memes and the attitude of doing it for the keks. But to be honest I'm a little disappointed in God-Emperor Trump so far. Am I the only one?

What else is there too it?

That's the gist of it.

>Says drain the swamp
>Fills it with lobbyists, his children and CEOs out of touch with the average American

Yes

did you keep your doctor? did you keep your plan? go fuck yourself

because he's successful, that's why we hate him

>Says he's brilliant negotiator
>can't pass bills when his party controls congress

Hahah fuckin aye!

because most of the people not incestous liars

>as much as clinton and obama
>as much
you literally have no idea what you're talking about. are you by chance not white?

So Trump is good because Obama is bad? Not sure I agree with your logic. And yes, I still get free healthcare in Sweden.

>hillary isn't

kek

>implying anyone gives a fuck about faggots except for women and low T men

youtube.com/watch?v=qpa-5JdCnmo

>Why do people hate Trump so much?

Because he's the president?

He says what people think but can't say due to political correctness and that scares people, he undermines the narrative. Personally, I like him.

Because leftists are devoid of any thought beyond emotional outrage.

I don't really like Trump, but I don't dislike him any more or less than Obama and I certainly wouldn't be threatening to cut his head off, assassinate him, rape his wife or sell her into sex slavery, or call his son retarded.

I'm Latino, raised in the US my whole life.
Has trump indicated he's stopping anytime soon? We're sending more troops overseas

>implying half of the republicunts aren't globalist controlled opposition
bet you watch colbert for your info too fag.

I personally liked Trump more than Shillary.

But he's not a leader, rational, thick-skinned, or intelligent. He's also a snowflake which made me like him less and less

Yes, I get it. Obama promised he'd keep profit driven companies from changing their product and he didn't. Thought this was about Trump tho?

kek

>implying that one retarded quip explains his horrible policy formation.
I bet you suck dick for protein too faggot

The republicans against his bills are true conservatives such as Rand Paul. Trumpcare isn't being passed because somehow they made Obamacare even shittier.

Let me guess, Jews now control the GOP?

ITT: faggots that jonny boy oliver convinced the paris deal was great and the travel ban from middle eastern nations currently infuxed in terrorist sects is a bad thing.

I thought we were past this b?

>"he did as much as obama"
>"okay well not as much"
>get called out for being non-white
listen here spic, he can MOAB as many sand niggers as he wants, they will run out of tuskin raiders eventually. Not that he's even sending many troops at all, or that you people even care.

Agreed. I sincerely wish the state would stick to ruining public education and stay clear of my need to get stitches or open heart surgery.

unironically yes.

>Do you really view the world this black and white?

Most Trumpettes do. And sad to day it, but a lot of liberals do too.

When you step back and think about which one would have been better overall, you find it's not Trump.

But then, that'd be giving more than half the population of the US the credit for being smart enough to think outside of their little box and care about everyone else in the country and not just themselves, their family and the rest of the idiots they call their friends.

Sadly, about 90% of the people in the US (and basically, everywhere in the world, so it's not just the US), don't think for themselves. And when they do, they only care about themselves, no one else. They are incapable of thinking about how something "feels" to someone else.

It's called empathy. It's always been a rare commodity, and from what I can tell, the amount of empathy in the world has remained constant for thousands of years. It may be swayed by little things like "how can I feed my kids today", but on a grand scale, it's remained pretty much the same.

10% of the world give a shit about someone else. The other 90% are all in it for themselves.

Trump is one of the 90%, while being one of the 1%'ers. All the people he's brought into his administration or appointed are part of that 90% of "I don't give a shit" club.

How has the higher moral ground? Democrats or Republicans? Hard to say. Liberals are more into empathy as a "thing" but most of them only do it because it makes THEM feel better, not anyone else.

Anyway...

Because I used to be able to just vote once every 4 years and forget about whatever went down in DC. Now I have this shit in my face constantly because he keeps pissing people off. Most of the time I don't even care who the people he's fucked over are. If he just quit being a child and acted like a president I could go back to my oblivious self. But NOOOOOO. I have to vote in midterms and local elections now. Now I have to be aware of politicians and look out for interests I didn't know I was supposed to protect DESPITE the constitution doing so. He ruined my life by making me a political activist. Thanks ASSHOLE

Because he's an orange retard who shouldn't be President and a mere anomaly that is going to set worldwide progress, in world issues that effect us all, back at least 30 years

You post the picture of a Jew, and talk about higher taxes and bigger government. You have it wrong.

Listen to how actual Jews attacked a community through "Tax Cuts and Smaller Government":

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/534/a-not-so-simple-majority#play

And now the Conservative Right has taken this page out of the Jew playbook and are running with it on a national level.

Same

So you do like him better than Obama..

Not a billionaire. Only a self-declared billionaire.

coz its trendy

I don't care about him bombing people. I'm only mentioning that when he campaigned, he said he'd have a plan to defeat ISIS in a month so we wouldn't be in a dragged out unsinkable war like we have been for over a decade. Trump is continuing the same retarded policies Bush and Obama did. In regards to warfare, he's just an orange Hillary Clinton. But thank god he can call them Muslim because that changes the fact that we're drowning in debt

>waaah he's making me learn about how my country works
wow what a monster. also turn off your fucking TV.

Nice pasta, but hillary was corrupt; she believed in liberal causes, not America. Trump believed in America, trump was the right choice.

>a mere anomaly that is going to set worldwide progress, in world issues that effect us all, back at least 30 years

When liberals aren't being told by their masters what to be mad about, it's very difficult to take the roughly four seconds and google at least one late night talk show clip to copypasta into a retard argument.

This is my favorite specimen so far in the thread.

because media tells us to.

I doubt any side has the moral high ground, if you go back far enough.

And I agree that I don't think Trump is the sickness, but merely a symptom. The Us and Them mentality is ruining the chance for longer and proper discussions, in favor of putting everyone who disagrees with them in the "crazy libtart / republicunt" box and thinks nothing more of it.

Shit is fucked man.

Ill bite.

who is this bimbo

Eat shit faggot. It doesn't stop at tv. I'm not about to become a Tibetan monk just to avoid shit heads like you. Your time is coming.

Not pasta, shill. And if you don't think your shilling for Trump, you're oblivious.

The unpaid shill is the worst travesty in human history.