I have unfettered access to this girls room for the night.. Wat do, b? Wat do?

I have unfettered access to this girls room for the night.. Wat do, b? Wat do?

find her underwear drawer. leave your underwear in them on top

Haha ok. She seems to have a box rather than a drawer, but sure.

see if she has any toys?

if it's "unfettered" search through pc obviously...

Hide under bed, proceed to fuk when she gets home

looooking

lay out some of her underwear for us lad

What size are her bras? Any of them still warm?

OP, if you don't take advantage of this opportunity and take a shit in her pillow case, I will never forgive you.

and haha i wish

Girls room? Are you 12?

Be a man and don't.
You'll thank me when ur old enough to understand

Take photo of penis, print photo out, super glue picture of penis to both sides of every pillow, also glue several on the walls and bed and basically any surface you can find

don't forget to post it too...

post pics

Sorry everyone, my computer crashed

back in action now hopefully

get to work with gluing them pics then

apparently 36B, and no she's been away for a day already

yes sir.

she has way sluttier/fancier underwear than I was expecting actually

dude ur the fuckin man

u keepiing any

I think it's not here, but I found some USB sticks, so checking through those

any dirty panties?

thankyou :D

and no.. I always think surely girls are gonna notice that?

I might play with some though.

not so into that whole idea, but will look

any personal device? laptop, phone, etc? check her convos out or look thorugh her gallery

Nothing dammit. Some uni work and some boring family photos.

and I think that would be the ideal place but nothing I can find like that here. will keep looking..

use google picasa, it scans entire pc for photos, it's easier this way

cock in panties?

I dont have her pc. she has a laptop and shes taken it away. but thanks for the tip.

look in her drawers for anything worthwhile like another user said, check if she has toys or a diary (?????), any kind of letter if she still recieves letters (from friends love interests, etc)

you could also place some hidden camera as long as you know it's safe you can retrieve it later

then...
/leave

found a phone! but no password

go through pics and texts/messages with boyfriend to look for better photos

Am doing - who knew searching someone's room took so long?

Just found a portable hard drive though, so there is hope yet

yess! apologies not the best pic.

actually less unpleasant and more exciting than I thought it might be

he said he has no password for the phone, or at least that is what I understood

as you asked. again not the best pic apologies. struggling with light.

Diary! only a few pages, but the first one mentions masturbation, genuinely, so that's fun :D

why the fuck didnt you post it then?

wear them

jerk off and cum on the underwear

whyd you delete the diary bro?

im not sure. felt a bit weirdly specific.

come on give us something

what do you want, and sorry still just looking through stuff.. Iguess I maybe shouldve done all that in advance, and then just posted any results. though less of a journey that way.

i guess from the Diary, or the phone if u can guess the password

Find her dildo yet?

have been trying but its about to lock me out permanently if I guess again. and annoyingly there's no sd card.

the bit of the diary I posted literally just said "do I tell him i've spent the evening eating chocolate, watching films with quirky female characters, and masturbating?"

put on her clothes and underwear

either she doesnt have one. or she hides it well. or I guess could have taken it with her.

nigger if you are trying to get onto her pc and its got a password just download hirens 9 and create a bootable usb with rufus. Boot into usb and clear password

This is useful information thankyou (maybe next time). But its a phone not a pc. :S

What brand?
Depending on what it is you can still pull photos from it. Do it all the time at work when people fuck their screens and want photos off em

Even easier; download KonBoot

Boot from USB and it bypasses password. It keeps password saved on the computer and they'll never know you even messed with it.

That sounds handy as shit, use hirens alot at work and then get people having a sook about password being removed.

Does it work with Win10? And will it work if they have the pc linked with a Microsoft account instead of offline user.

Yes, works with Windows 10, but not sure about the Microsoft account link... It's bs in my opinion and most people I've encountered just use the offline user account.

what else does she have in her closet?

it's a samsung, cant find a model number

there's also a nokia lumia

ohhhh nice :D

Other then the fact it's not free it looks pretty good. Yeah whenever I setup a new machine i always set them up as offline accounts however get probably 50% of win 8/10 machines that have it enabled. Have to go through CMD in 8/8.1 but can't do that with Windows 10.

EasUS for Android. One of the best programs for it however it does cost money, i'd assume you can find a torrent of it somewhere.

Oh and it also pulls keychain data for both Apple and Android. So all known wireless networks and saved passwords.

do eet

I have some mildly older versions of it saved. You can easily find torrents for them and it's a small file so it's not a pain.

awesome.

Just to update everyone I finally found the cable for the hardrive, so just going through that. I dont think there's much there, but its 32gb, so taking a little while. And I realise phones are more likely to have the pics we want.

how do you know this girl?

my sister

No. OP here. She's my cousin.

put on her whore-iest underwear and sluttiest dress and violently masturbate in them.

no naked pics. but found a couple sent to her by guys. so presumably she would be reciprocating somewhere.

Pretty sure I'd try on all her shit.

do these

will do eventually. though she is quite small and I dont want to break anything. might just masturbate with clothes rather than in them. will see though.

post more of the girl herself

this is one she had saved on the hardrive. I think exbf, though I dont know.

just find whatever she's got that's mostly elastic and go for it

found another sd card, which looks maybe more promising.

and will find a couple in a bit.

FUCK YES.

not yet naked but finally some selfies. will finish going through the folder then post a couple.

bumping for results

put a camera, obviously

sooooooo mannny cat photos :S :O

her cute little bum finally

and the front view :)

Come on Op, more!!

still going through everything :S

don't forget to check for hidden shit

How do you mean?

just make sure

still going through..

enable your computer to see hidden files and folders

Open c:/ or whatever, on windows 7 it's up in the organize tab at the top, folder and search options. go to the view tab and there's an option to view or hide them

look at those feet is that you OP

ahhhh k. thanks.

Take a dump under her bed sheets

I saw we move this to a vola

sadly not.

also
I HAVE BOOBS :D

(they are coming up, just finishing this folder again)

Good guy OP, I'm so diamonds from these

am feeling a bit guilty for taking so long to post, and relatively tame content, so very glad to hear it :p

Well you APPARENTLY have boobs, so will need to see asap