Who else hopes Trumps presidency will cause an aggressive post-punk revival/noise scene...

Who else hopes Trumps presidency will cause an aggressive post-punk revival/noise scene? Kind of like Meme Grips but actually good, with guitars thrown in and 60's psychedelic influence and electronic. I'm so fucking tired of this mumble nigger crap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWcBAb_DeIo
youtube.com/watch?v=TeaDE1magRk
nytimes.com/2017/05/17/business/media/trumps-urging-that-comey-jail-reporters-denounced-as-an-act-of-intimidation.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=T4DjrBC4K-Q
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-lawsuit-idUSKBN1722B8
washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/09/07/why-isnt-trump-facing-a-bribery-investigation/?utm_term=.ce4f21c0e914
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-ben-carson-administration-complaint-221438
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/302404-trump-was-a-former-lobbyist-report
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/31/14453740/trump-medicare-prescription-drugs
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-big-pharma-prescription-drug-prices-lobbyists-medicare-negotiations-a7557726.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/270083-trump-day-after-iraq-invasion-its-a-tremendous-success
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-iraq-war-2016-10
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-saudi-idUSKBN18832N
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-us-100-billion-arms-deal-saudi-arabia-a7733871.html
businessinsider.com/gop-healthcare-bill-pre-existing-conditions-2017-5https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/upshot/freedom-caucus-health-care-pre-existing-conditions.html
theguardian.com/society/2017/mar/16/trump-budget-cut-eliminate-homelessness-agency
washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2016/12/08/a-sobering-look-at-what-betsy-devos-did-to-education-in-michigan-and-what-she-might-do-as-secretary-of-education/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/324027-trump-names-another-goldman-sachs-exec-to-senior-administration-role
nytimes.com/2017/02/05/technology/trumps-fcc-quickly-targets-net-neutrality-rules.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/28/trump-bill-roll-back-internet-privacy-protections/
businessinsider.com/trump-fcc-privacy-rules-repeal-explained-2017-4
businessinsider.com/what-is-obstruction-of-justice-donald-trump-impeachment-nixon-clinton-news-2017-5
nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/some-agencies-told-to-halt-communications-as-trump-administration-moves-in.html
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/01/this-is-the-portrait-of-himself-that-donald-trump-bought-with-20000-from-his-charity/?utm_term=.2bd918d0751a
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/303836-photo-shows-20k-portrait-trump-bought-with-foundation-money
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-foundation-lacks-the-certification-required-for-charities-that-solicit-money/2016/09/29/7dac6a68-8658-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html?utm_term=.431b85364cd1
youtube.com/watch?v=WhsSzIS84ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the most cancerous thing I've ever read. Kill yourself.

sounds good but what would drumpf have to do with it?

>Who else hopes Trumps presidency will cause an aggressive post-punk revival/noise scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=YWcBAb_DeIo

with that said, rec me some good aggressive post punk

Idles

Because presidents usually bring out the edgy alt-right teenagers to go against the norm.

>Who else hopes Trumps presidency will cause an aggressive post-punk revival/noise scene?
it won;t. because millennials like yourself are lazy and expect ppl to do the work for them.
this topic is proof btw
where's your post punk band buddy?
oh wait i bet you don't even play an instrument

This thread is already bad and will only get worse from here

you have to be 18 to post here

>Kind of like Meme Grips but actually good, with guitars thrown in and 60's psychedelic influence and electronic. I'm so fucking tired of this mumble nigger crap.

lmao'ing at what a reactionary clusterfuck this would be

DIY, OP, DIY

>millenials
Everyone here is a millennial, if you aren't you must be fucking 40 years old.

xddd

so i . take it you don't have a. post punk band.?

How would it be a cluster fuck?

Death Grips nailed it except 60's psychedelia.

sounds like too many themes jostling for position
idk, try it, maybe you can make it work

If someone is shit maybe they shouldn't post all their shitty music all over the Internet, it's not like in your day dad where only good bands were allowed to play, everyone gets a trophy now, remember bitching about that dad? Now there's people how aren't playing so the trophies will go to the good players and you're still bitching like a cunt dad.

You're just angry cause mom left us

post punk related question. a friend wants to make a post punk record and wants me to do drums on my daw. should I go for slow and lethargic or angry and heavy?

OP here, I play guitar and jam out but I don't have a band. Your argument is irrelevant.

>do drums on my daw
don't

What the fuck is that mumble rap shit and why is it getting so hugely popular? I live near a university campus and every single car that goes by is "bumping" that shit at full volume. It's absolutely embarrassing.

Making drums sound half decent on a DAW takes a lot of work and very good samples and plugins. Otherwise it will just sound flat and repetitive like every other pop song.

anyone see that cnn wrestling tweet? he's a mad man, i luv him

I know dude, I'm working on good drum sounds for at least a year right now. I can avoid steril sounds. I can't maybe catch every single nuance a real drum player can, but I'm working on it.

so you have nothing and want ppl to start a scene for you. lame

it won't

That sounds petty and lame. I want optimistic, pro-American baroque/jangle pop about a bright future and shit. Enough of these angsty faggots.

>good
The lyrics are the only good thing about Idles. Everything else about is just generic

Mumble rap is the hair metal of rap music, it exemplifies everything about what the average hip hop listener thinks the artists life is like, turns it up 100× and dumbs down the lyrics simply for the energy the song will give off.

Won't happen.

That sort of movement happens when someone or something is a legitimate threat - Trump is too stupid to actually take full advantage of his "most powerful person in the world" job position. He's more comfortable being le ebin troll on twitter.

Like him or not Mac Demarco has Jangle Pop covered.

Trump is a manchild who is about to be in charge of a war with North Korea. sounds like a huge threat to me.

Oh, and he is also going to make millions lose healthcare insurance

is this close enough for you?

youtube.com/watch?v=TeaDE1magRk

>Oh, and he is also going to make millions lose healthcare insurance

That's more on the Republican party than him.

The NK shit won't happen. He can get away with nuking random ISIS bases and shit because those are easy targets, but donnie doesn't have the balls to actually declare war on NK. He'll probably threaten to on twitter at 3AM someday, but won't actually follow through.

WHY WONT GO AWAY WHY DIDNT THEIR PARENTS PUT THEM IN SUMMER CAMP

>assuming you need a band to make music

Kek

okay post your music then :)

Yeah man, that's not bad. I've only ever listened to Jellyfish and , but this fits the optimism. It just needs poetic lyrics about Eagles and hotdogs with colorful folk instruments.

I'm with Fandango on this one. Punk/postpunk is just nostalgia at this point and people don't need to press an album to get their voices heard now, so this is not going to happen at least not in response to the shitty political situation. Not that I wouldn't welcome it if it did

>shitty

This fucking word

we have an autistic baby in office of course its shitty

thanks to liberals who ruined america

because it's marketed by (((((((record labels)))))) and trendy music tastemakers to suburban white college kids as trendy. remember, if you don't like to listen to future and young thug you're a "neckbeard" or "virgin," etc.

your entire argument is about as retarded as
>you dont make music so you cant critique it!
have you ever considered that there are people that enjoy music a lot but dont enjoy the act of playing/making it?

Honestly you should just kill yourself if you even considered creating any sort of anti Trump art, you're a huge faggot and you're beyond repair

0/10

The irony in this post is hysterical

seriously whats with all the fucker here, this board is for music not your autistic hero worship

You guys are both retarded clearly

Firstly this is stupid, secondly if people weren't made hostile by all the neo-liberal shit the American government has been doing since Bill Clinton then they sure as fuck aren't gonna get mad over Donald Trump

Pff i will take care of them for you.

- Alot of anti-trump posts incoming -

I like his a e s t h e t i c s. Hopefully he will scare away the normies from vaporwave and someone can revive it from the cancer it has become on youtube.

1. Trump told Comey to jail journalists who report leaks. this is a violation of the first amendment.
nytimes.com/2017/05/17/business/media/trumps-urging-that-comey-jail-reporters-denounced-as-an-act-of-intimidation.html?_r=0

2. Trump in fox news saying Edward Snowden should be executed.
youtube.com/watch?v=T4DjrBC4K-Q

3. Trump paying 25 million dollar over a massive fraud lawsuit
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-lawsuit-idUSKBN1722B8

4. Trump paid enormous amounts of money to the investigator who was investigating Trump University. Trump claimed he was not trying to bribe her. how convenient that he paid the same person who was investigating him and then she dropped the case.
washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/09/07/why-isnt-trump-facing-a-bribery-investigation/?utm_term=.ce4f21c0e914

5. Trump bribed Ben Carson for support by promising a position in the whitehouse.
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-ben-carson-administration-complaint-221438

6. Trump was bribing politicians for years as a registered lobbyist.
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/302404-trump-was-a-former-lobbyist-report

7. Trump decided to drop his promise to renegotiate drug prices after meeting with big-pharma lobbyists
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/31/14453740/trump-medicare-prescription-drugs
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-big-pharma-prescription-drug-prices-lobbyists-medicare-negotiations-a7557726.html

8. Trump saying that Hillary Clinton wasn't warmongering hard enough in Libya and advocated for sending more US troops into the middle east.
I will show you Trump saying it DIRECTLY. youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

9. Trump on the iraq war, one day after the war already started: ""looks like a tremendous success from a military standpoint."
It's in March 21, 2003: factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/270083-trump-day-after-iraq-invasion-its-a-tremendous-success
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-iraq-war-2016-10

10. Trump makes an over $100 billion weapon deal with Saudi Arabia (it's actually over $300B for a decade but $100B right now)
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-saudi-idUSKBN18832N
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-us-100-billion-arms-deal-saudi-arabia-a7733871.html

There's nothing rebelious or interesting about being anti trump, a overwhelming majority of media is already insanely anti Trump, it has nothing to do with the actual job he's doing, you're just going after the same low hanging fruit the rest of the miserable fucks online are, oh wow you hate Trump? Wow thats super interesting man

11. Trump's healthcare proposal will make millions lose health insurance and it gives states the ability to opt out of covering people with pre-existing conditions
businessinsider.com/gop-healthcare-bill-pre-existing-conditions-2017-5https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/upshot/freedom-caucus-health-care-pre-existing-conditions.html

12. Trump is removing a government agency which was dedicated to combat homelessness and help homesless people:
theguardian.com/society/2017/mar/16/trump-budget-cut-eliminate-homelessness-agency

13. Trump puts Betsy Devos, a christian fundamentalist school privatizer, as the secretary of education
washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2016/12/08/a-sobering-look-at-what-betsy-devos-did-to-education-in-michigan-and-what-she-might-do-as-secretary-of-education/

14. Trump hired the president of goldman sachs, Garry Cohn, to be the director of the national economic council:
thehill.com/homenews/administration/324027-trump-names-another-goldman-sachs-exec-to-senior-administration-role

15. Trump is trying to gut Net Neutrality, a law which ensures that companies will give the same speed to anyone who uses the intrenet:
nytimes.com/2017/02/05/technology/trumps-fcc-quickly-targets-net-neutrality-rules.html

16. Trump signs a law that only 6% of americans approve: removing all privacy protections while using the internet
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/28/trump-bill-roll-back-internet-privacy-protections/
businessinsider.com/trump-fcc-privacy-rules-repeal-explained-2017-4

17. Trump commits obstruction of justice, telling Comey to stop investigating Flynn and then firing him:
businessinsider.com/what-is-obstruction-of-justice-donald-trump-impeachment-nixon-clinton-news-2017-5

18. Internal memo reveals new Trump administrators put a gag order on scientists preventing to publish certain data in several federal agencies
nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/some-agencies-told-to-halt-communications-as-trump-administration-moves-in.html

19. Trump used money from his foundation which was supposed to be dedicated for charity for personal benefits, including buying a gigantic portrait of himself with charity money:
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/01/this-is-the-portrait-of-himself-that-donald-trump-bought-with-20000-from-his-charity/?utm_term=.2bd918d0751a
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/303836-photo-shows-20k-portrait-trump-bought-with-foundation-money

Bonus: The Trump Foundation was found to be breaking the law by lacking a certification that approves it as a charity orgnization.
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-foundation-lacks-the-certification-required-for-charities-that-solicit-money/2016/09/29/7dac6a68-8658-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html?utm_term=.431b85364cd1

20. Trump admitting on tape that he cheated his wife by making sexual adances on another woman. in the same tape, he claimed he "isn't even waiting", meaning he did not wait for consent (aka sexual assault)
youtube.com/watch?v=WhsSzIS84ks

Wow, I sure care about the political opinions of self-important teenagers!

politics on any board except Sup Forums or Sup Forums should result in a ban

I will stop then. my list is actually much longer but i think 20 scandals is fine for now

embarassing

Fake news

I agree, it's embarrassing that anyone would support Trump when he is doing shit like this.

By gutting healthcare and allowing corporations to pollute american water sources, Trump is a bigger threat to american lives than terrrorism

no you are sir.
political punk died a while ago cause people tire of angsty teens
no one's trying to be a edgelord, he's just actually a shit person who makes me embarrassed to be from this country
but really, most of these people ITT can't even vote and probably just learned how to jerk off
agreed. THIS BOARD IS ABOUT MUSIC

post punk and noise are hardly political, plus post punk revival already happened and it was shit

plus we've all seen the anti trump music and it's fucking embarrassing

You do, that\s why you you browse Sup Forums and probably reddit too

Some of those stories literally had a video evidence, you cannot say it's fake news when Trump is on video saying those things

can you go back to not posting?
I thought we were rid of you

stupid jew

You are the most self-important individual in this thread.

was just about to post this haha

this post is making me physically sick

Not as embarrassing as Trump's.

And this is just from his twitter account, and it doesn't even contain 10% of his embarrassing tweets, its just a small sample

So what are you gonna do about it pussy? Oh yea you're gonna just keep complainig online like a little bitch

If you think he's so bad you should try and take him out, but you're not gonna do that because you're a crybaby loser

Stop infecting this board with your aids

Every anti-Trump song that's been put out so far has been cringeworthy as fuck and all say the same damn thing

Anti-Bush anthems were much better

It's so funny when people refer to to other people as sir like this internet argument is an 18th century pistol duel

gets it. I am tired of all this goddamn nostalgia.

Bring something new. Gimme fucking mumble shit rap where the hook is "i fuck drumpf / my dick thumpf" but don't give me revivals, I don't care if the music's against Trump or in favor, I care that it's innovative, interesting music.

>jew tripfag is also a furry and pedophile

shocking

maybe you should take a look at all of your embarrassing posts

FUCK TRUMP
FUCK THE FAR RIGHT
FUCK NATIONALISM
FUCK WHITE SUPREMACY
FUCK EUROPE AND AMERICA
1982772373828727733 DEAD COPS

The only embrassing thing there is the "i love you crazyaga" thing.

Anything else is 100% fine, i don't see anything wrong with it

This post made me lol out loud out loud

Hi Barron

Bless you, user.

>the young turks

DUDE NOISE/PUNK/VAPORWAVE

Its coming you heard it here first.

fair.
well fuck you, sir

DEATH TO CAPITALISM
SHARIA LAW AND COMMUNISM OVER EUROPE FUCKING WHEN?

you aren't fooling anyone by switching trip crazyaga, you're faggot little kike way of talking is obvious

What does that sound like?

I'm imagining Alec Empire but more post-ironic.

We live in strange times. If you make anti music about our current president, then you're a faggot. Maybe because it's the mainstream thing to do.

fuck off you soulless globalist shill

I'm not a furry, and thinking some 15 years olds are attractive is not pedophilia, people don't suddenly become attractive at once when they turn 18