Talk Shit Get Hit

Fucking Racist cunts, say ISLAM IS ISIS one more time, I fucking dare you. This is a picture of me right now in the current moment, I am 6'2 and Could knock your fucking head off in one blow, so I dare all you racist cunts to say islam is isis one more time.

ISIS is islamic

Fuck! I'm 5'4 and I can't compete!

Coming for you cunts right now! Fucking racist shits!

Kek someone post the webm of Trudeau getting knocked out in one punch

Who even voted for this cunt?

Was it woman?

I agree my paki friend.

Get a job or do something constructive with your life, faggot

ISLAM IS ISIS

Isis literally won UK over. ALLAHU akbarring is allowed on iconic London buses, while praising Jesus on xmas isn't.. UK has nukes, doesn't it? It should really just glass itself and save some dignity

You Cunts better start writing tombstones RIGHT FUCKING NOW, because I am getting the next plane and cracking your FUCKING SKULLS OPEN. Racist Cunts.

ISLAM IS NOT ISIS ---- MY WIFES SON IS A MUSLIM

I am a brown person and Isis is Islamic.

yes ahmed, it was woman

I am currently on a secret mission in the UK, Me and my bro Sadiq Khan are in the process of ousting all of you racist cunts - WE ARE COMING FOR YOU!!!

White Priveleged Cunts, YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE OPRESSED

>pulls out a gun and shoots you in the head
>bury you in the woods
>never speak of you again

I would kick your ass. If you hit me, I win

Then what is this in the Quran. Oh wait, the Quran is full of shit like this. So the Quran has nothing to do with Islam? No. Islam is poo.

Yes i too would feel oppressed if islam was forced in my city. Bin that edge save a life.

what the fuck did you just say? im a trans she/he being who is muslim, watch your mouth before you speak about (me)

You are a fucking idiots, Canadian Scientists have formultated a cutting edge shield that is applied to the skin that causes bullets to ricochet, Other than myself, I will apply it to all of our tolerant citizens and take over your Racist shithole of a country!!!

>racist
raaaay-cciiiiiiist

shouldn't you worry aboot some burning bushes right now ?

Do you have some mustard gas for me?

This will be the face of the UK once you racist bigots accept tolerance.

Islam is a Religion Of Peace

Im 6"4 u dickhead. I would beat the shit out of your "Islam is Peace" face After i fucked your female family

Have you been taking drugs, Muhammed?

Germany is a member of the caliphate! There are no longer non tolerant white people in your country, due to your violation, your IP address has been logged and I am coming for you!!!!!

Pic Related, Me!

They wont say shit to your face brother. Whitey a fuckin coward.

Not time for brown and Muslim to fight their evil asses yet. Suck their system dry andhaveas many children as you can. You and your kids will own them.

Your grandsons will hack racist assholes heads off and own white women as fuckin slaves. Whitey already fuckin done. He sitting on a time bomb and he dont even know it.

Your future BLACk. Your future Muslim. Its too goddamn fuckin late to stop it.

I'm looking at other "threads" on this forum and some of you intolerant bigots are worshipping Donald Drumpf, Who's campaign slogan is "Make America Great Again"! Well Islam Will Make Canada Great Again.

Open Your Eyes Racist Fuckers