So I was here last night I posted about being homeless with my fiscally disabled mom

So I was here last night I posted about being homeless with my fiscally disabled mom.
I just wanted to vent and get some ideas on where to look for work.
I got some pretty nice people and some trolls. I enjoyed the Trolls they put me in a better mood.
Reminded me of celebrity roasts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VyKFS6GhAgM
suntopia.org/harwood_heights/il/homeless_shelters.php
yelp.com/search?find_desc=adult homeless shelters&find_loc=Harwood Heights, IL
volunteermatch.org/search/index.jsp?aff=&r=20.0&categories=27&k=Homeless&l=Harwood Heights, IL, USA
chicago.craigslist.org/search/jjj?query=harwood heights
dhs.state.il.us/page.aspx?module=12&officeid=107
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>homeless

>fiscally disabled

well no shit

Eyy I remember you.

So where are you located? I don't mean where you sleep I mean what city?

Harwood Heights Illinois

What kind of skills do you have? How old are you?

21 soon to be 22 and I am good Shooting video and taking care of cats and dogs.

A little hard to market those skills. Have you looked around at maybe a fast food place you could get a job at? Do you have any nice clothes you can use for the interview?

those are things that I was good at when I was 11. You can't put that shit on a resume or even a job application.

I'm also good at video editing.

You have no job skills. That's not an insult, it's just fact. Practice counting out change with your mom, this is a skill a lot of younger kids don't seem to have. Customer service is pretty much the only thing most corporations that hire unskilled labor care about. Find a YMCA or someplace to shower and don't be afraid to let an interviewer know that you are currently homeless. It makes em less likely to hire, but if you do get the job that's means they are willing to help give you at least a chance. Also don't steal, it's a dumb reason to lose a job.

Already shower at my aunts. YMCA costs money.

Lmao this depressing shit again

You can have this room op no one uses it

Nice room.
Bed looks small tho.

Well here you can use the other one then I guess

Is your name Liam?

You know what's really depressing?
Bad memes.

No it's Jakob

Get a damn job, Al.

Yo that looks like my family member!

Does Ringo ring a bell to you?

Are you in HH?

If yes you might not remember me but I can help you out 100% if mom's doing okay!

>the throne

Still comfy op

You probably already know this but go apply for some emergency food stamps. I forget what exactly the office is called bur just google it. While there ask if they have any hotel vouchers that'll get you a room for a few days go to the job corp and they'll help you fill out a resume and find a job. Look up places like the salvation army and what not there are alot of resources to help you gwr back up you just have to find and use them. Also see if they have a pay it foward program they can help make a deposit and first months rent for a new place if you qualify. Dont get bogged down i was homeless for 5 years because i was a junkie piece of shit. You'll pull through bro. Get a job it gives you a place to chill charge your phone and shit to eat for free if its a restaurant. Avoid squatting that could lead to a trespass and thats no good

Yes that's me.

We already have food stamps.

My latest YouTube video.
youtu.be/VyKFS6GhAgM

damm OP, you dont have to live through that shit
leave your mom in a fucking home or something and become a train bum or something, go see some cool places

My has done so much for me now I have to do stuff for her.

"Mom"

don't wake the ham beast

yeah, she made you homeless lmfao...i don't blame you

Every homeless person is a drug addict and deserves to be where they are. If you were a hard working person, and have never fucked anyone over, someone would help you and you wouldn't be in this situation. You and your mom are alone and homeless now because you wasted all of your money on drugs and probably burned every bridge you ever had with someone who could help you. Kill your mom, turn yourself in, and live in jail.

Set up Instagram channels for people's pets. Profit?

why you guys homeless?

Crazy good answer

What the fuck are you watching?

That's pretty dark man

I'm sure OP already hates her but he's too emotionally dependant on her to leave so instead he claims he's helping her by cleaning the sweat off her camping chair every night as they cuddle for warmth and talk about how they hate the system

Eat her pussy. She's a woman. She would seriously appreciate it but would obviously never ask

Also timestamp and proof or gtfo

Ops mom making the pizza money for the day

All I see is a big black naked man...

Public housing. Section 8 ?
Why not

He's dominating OPs mom in the missionary position behind a Wal-Mart. She got 22$ for some pizza and cigarettes

OP storage places and parks are great to sleep at

Fiverr

That shit ain't dark at all. Its fucking common sense and he should grow some balls and not let his mom drag him into her misery even more. I loved my mom, but at the time she went homeless I couldn't afford to bed her in my small studio, not to mention she was a fucking alcoholic who would always start shit when she was drunk. OP you need to tell her to either get her shit together or fucking leave and get your OWN life together. Don't fall for her emotional games, if she doesn't want to change and she wants you around, she's doing nothing for you, she's not acting loving by making you attend HER needs. OP, you need to go your own way and go forward. You can still love your mom and help her in some ways, but for fuck sake OP, get your OWN shit together. She's holding you back. And I'm speaking of experience. If you still choose to remain with her, then I have no sympathy. You're allowing her to emotionally control you and manipulate you to stay with her.

I'll pay her $20 to fap on cam for me

suntopia.org/harwood_heights/il/homeless_shelters.php

yelp.com/search?find_desc=adult homeless shelters&find_loc=Harwood Heights, IL

volunteermatch.org/search/index.jsp?aff=&r=20.0&categories=27&k=Homeless&l=Harwood Heights, IL, USA

chicago.craigslist.org/search/jjj?query=harwood heights

dhs.state.il.us/page.aspx?module=12&officeid=107

No she didn't make homeless. My job going out of business and my landlord dying made me homeless.

My Aunt and uncle lets us shower at there place and my moms friend gives us money for food and a room at a motel. So we are far from alone.

My job went out of business and my landlord died. So her family wanted to sell the building and evicted everyone.

It's from little ceasers. My mom gave us money to buy warm food because food stamps only let's you buy cold food.

I know we are already in a storage place.

My mom and I lived together in the same apartment since I was about 10. Before she became disabled she worked long hours and one day she got hurt and could no longer work.
The only reason we are homeless is because of my job going out of business "sports authority' and our landlord dying.

Why didn't she file for workmans comp or get on disability at the very least? How long has this been going on, because there are tons of resources out there that can help and yet she's not using them. ARe you people that fucking retarded?

They don't want to be a drain on the system? Too proud for handouts?

Hey user I remember you from last night. How are you?

Hey op ive been following your treads and what this guys saying is the truth. Its really good advice and you would do well to take it on. My wife studied film editing for 2 years and still found it hard to break into the industry. The only other advice i have is to NOT tell any prospective imployer about the PTSD. They will not hire you.

And learn to carve wooden spoons. Its easy and you can sell them to rich hippys.

>Blacked

I had a job when she got hurt so we didn't think SS was needed at the time. But now she's applying.

I'm better I ate pretty good today.

>Mariano's

They are always hiring btw. $10.80 an hour.