Alcohol = DEGENERATE

Ironic isn't it Sup Forums?

Get butthurt over Jamal smoking a blunt or Trudeau legalizing the plant, but turning a blind eye to the liquid jew that is alcohol, just because it's consumed by white males?

Fucking hypocrites.

Go and look at some statistics, alcohol is the number one cause of degenerate behavior in Western countries by FAR. It's also harmful as fuck for your body and the only drug that will kill you if you're addicted and suddenly stop consuming it. Even heroin doesn't kill you from withdrawl. Alcohol is literally worse than heroin, yet you ignorant fucks will defend it because it's ingrained in "muh culture".

Well guess what, that's the same excuse Ahmed and Treyvon gave.

Literally kill yourselves.

t. A completely drug-free non-degenerate Anglo-Aryan male.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201010/why-intelligent-people-drink-more-alcohol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off sharia police cunt

Chav Asbo alcoholic benefit-scrounger scum detected.

Time to get nan to buy you another can of white ace is it Tyler?

your literally a muslim

I approve, good kafir.

>Anglo-Aryan male
>Anglo-Aryan
Muslims are neither of those things, Muhammad

That's painting a broad stroke don't you think? I think half, probably more like a quarter of Sup Forums agrees with you.

I don't, because drugs make the world go round, even more so with alcohol. The only way you could even think of controlling alcohol consumption is to severally restrict the purchase of fruit juices, grains, sugar, water, and yeast.

It's like it's trying to communicate or something...

Cannabis is haram since it was smoked by Zoroastrians and Hindus. Muslims are only allowed to smoke tobacco.

Be non-degenerate, this is a muslim inch'allah. Accept Allah dirty kuffar.

Having a drink from time to time is OK, but most people drink way to much.

>Anglo-Aryan male.

>Anglo
>white

pick one

I don't give a shit about jamal smoking a blunt, nor do I give a shit about someone drinking alcohol.

people who are drug addicts are degenerates but it's entirely possible to enjoy pot, beer, wine, liqour without being a retarded asshole.

go fuck yourself.

Alcohol is degenerate and slowly needs to be phased out. Too many people are dependent on in financially and otherwise right now to just outright ban it.

>alcopop

It's a malt beverage cunts

a lot of the most influential figures in history drank alcohol, people have been drinking it for thousands of years, and people who drink more are generally more intelligent
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201010/why-intelligent-people-drink-more-alcohol
stop being a pussy

Worse then heroin? HAHA, I need scotch to tolerate twerps like you. To think my mother country is being overrun with you sandnigger scum like you and the new mayor of London.

Marijuana is fine in moderation.

Alcohol is fine in moderation.

piss off, let me fucking drink and forget about problems

This chart is wrong.

>drugs are degenerate
>alcohol is a drug
>alcohol is degenerate
Makes sense.

nah bro beer n shit is liek totes cool n shit ay

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeew gettin pissed on tha wknd :D:D:D

I thought we established months ago that milk is liquid Jew.

Who told the non English speaking mudslimes about Sup Forums?

Becks is fucking great ice-cold

fuck you, milk is the best

Tell me about Canadian beer. Is it good in general?

Allow me to elaborate.

A 'single measure of spirit' is generally considered 1.5 ounces.

40% of that is .6 ounces of alcohol.

A whole pint of 4% beer is equal to .64 ounces of alcohol, not a half pint.

Severe benzodiazepine withdrawal can kill you. Heroine can be mentally really close as well. Alcohol withdrawals could maybe kill if youve been drinking for years daily and then suddenly stop

100% agree with OP. neither me nor my japanese wife drink. feels good not to be jewed.

we like to think so, yeah

>caring what other people consume
>2016

brb i have weed to drink and alcohol to smoke

degenerate!

We Finns drink a fuckload of beer. As well as milk. I've always regarded canadians as a people really close to us Finns. Hardy folk, minding your own business, living sparcely, hunting and fishing etc. I think Trudeau is a fucking whackjob though

I agree with you my white brother. I don't drink alcohol, either. It's ruined this country. The English race used to be the most powerful race in the realms of man.

yeah but what's it feel like knowing there is nothing you can do about it?

what's it like feeling powerless?

Next stage : go to mosque.

You're weird.

YOU ARE DEGENERATE IF YOU CONSUME:

>ALCOHOL
>DRUGS
>TOBACCO,
>CAFFEINE
>MILK
>SUPPLEMENTS
>SUGAR
>GLUTEN,
>SPICES
>SALT
>HERBS
>TEA
>JUICE

this weed is tasty, i think im gonna sit home all day and just puff on it. doing nothing productive because merica

The fuck are you talking about "the only drug that can kill you from withdraw"
Literally any CNS depressant can do that, benzodiazepines, opioids, barbiturates, even fucking antihistamines.

You're wrong. Beer has always been an essential part of our culture. Breweries have risen and fallen for centuries. Some of the oldest recipes in Britain date back to the Saxon period when they would season it with fennel, gorse and other garden variety herbs. This is before hops were brought over by the Flemish weavers in the 13th and 14th centuries.

Also, I'm a brewer. AMA.

I can't understand someone says they drink Bud, Coors, or any shitty brand for the taste

They're obviously trying to get drunk. Just drink liquor.

Never have tasted a good beer anyways, Mike's Hard Lemonade is the closest.

this

>the liquid Jew

lmao

"How much disgruntled heaviness, lameness, dampness, dressing gown — how much beer there is in the German intelligence! How is it at all possible that young men who dedicate their lives to the most spiritual goals do not feel the first instinct of spirituality, the spirit's instinct of self-preservation — and drink beer? The alcoholism of young scholars is perhaps no question mark concerning their scholarliness — without spirit one can still be a great scholar — but in every other respect it remains a problem. Where would one not find the gentle degeneration which beer produces in the spirit?"

t. Friedrich Nietzsche, original autist

Ok.

Absolute Haram

You deserve to die with a bottle of mikes hard sugar water up you anus.

I quit drinking 6 months ago.

Dirty fuckin muslims, I ain't bout let ya fithy sandnigger take my whiskey away from me.

>5%
>Medium strength beer
Thats lower strength pussy beer

I'm happy being degenerate if it means I enjoy a Duvel or two twice a week.

Really? We are starting our own family brewery in Finland soon, what are some of the most basic mistakes to avoid as a newcomer? We already grow our own cattle (Highland Cattle nonetheless) and vegetables etc.