What country is truly greater than the US?

What country is truly greater than the US?
It is undeniable that the country is the greatest military and economic influence in the world. Is there really a country greater?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zto_QLfAb98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You fucking American pig. The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela is clearly superior

Canada

If you fell for the leaf meme you're an idiot

sure, with your cuck of a pm

Nice meme but you know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off.
But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation
for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because
our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a
former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even
two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We
tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days,
then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine,
thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can
say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If
information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to
your delusions. So what if we welcome refugees and are legalizing weed? Me? I'm a freethinker.
I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian
is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want
to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

>no slavery
Your climate wasn't conducive to start so it was never even an option. Canada was never tempted.

>a lot less dick moves
Canada hasn't had the ability to be a dick lik the US has.

Furthermore Canada is still a monarchy and monarchy is evil.

I understand both sides of the argument though.

Bro.

The United States is horrible. People are leaving left and right. They're flocking to Mexico for a better.... a better.... hahahahahaha... sorry, couldn't keep a straight face.

You made it a point to legalize fucking dogs.
>Made it specifically noted
>In your legislation
>In an age of technological and economic wonder
>In a time when we are reaching to colonize the stars
>That, in CANADA, you may if you so choose, fuck your dog

Fuck you this is not funny the people of Canada will rise and destroy your hate

It's a libertarian move so it's fine

Literally any other country will do. The United Snakes is an international disgrace run by an illiterate bully and greedy scumbags.

It's ABOOT respect! It's ABOOT dignity!

Odd how everyone is climbing all over each other to get in here then, right?

Brazil. Brazil is the largest country in the world. More relevant, more interesting and more important.
Long live Brazil, a wonderful and giant country by nature itself.

Your "authorities" literally hunt down and kill your homeless children. Brazil is a toxic shithole with terrible people.

GODDAMNIT WE DON'T SPEAK LIKE THAT IT'S JUST A MYTH

BRAZIL. My beautiful country. My blessed land. May God eternally preserve the Brazilian territory, the largest and most beloved country on the planet.

Largest countries in the world:
1) Russia
2) Canada
3) United States
4) China

GTFO you mongoloid.

The authorities in my country are corrupt. This has nothing to do with Brazilian natural beauty. Brazil remains the largest.

Sorry, pal, I live near enough to Ontario to know you do indeed speak like that. Buddy. Mack. Friend. Way to mess up THOT.

LARGEST WHAT?

You dont claim greatness yourself. Time will tell. Maybe USA is strong now, but for perspective, USA is just few hundred years old country. China and egypt have been around since we learned to count time, thousands of years. Greatness... what use it even has for you?

Brazil is larger than the United States without Alaska and Hawaii.

Brazil is #5 in size world-wide. #3 in the Americas.

Brazil is larger than the United States without Alaska and Hawaii.

So... take away part of the United states and a tiny county is comparatively larger? Nice logic, you Costa Rica wannabe.

If you chop brazil in half, a lot of things are larger than it

No bait, you son of a bitch. I'm Brazilian, with a lot of pride and a lot of love.

Nice meme but you know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off.
But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation
for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because
our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a
former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even
two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We
tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days,
then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine,
thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can
say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If
information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to
your delusions. So what if we welcome refugees and are legalizing weed? Me? I'm a freethinker.
I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian
is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want
to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

This one was funny tho

What is the difficulty in accepting that Brazil is better than your country?

Top Kek m8

Sugira minha copa do mundo. O Brasil realmente é O MAIS GRANDE.

Brazil. What's not to love.
Porra caralho!

The average Brazilian weekly income is $680 in U.S. dollars. Oh, wait, I'm sorry... that's MONTHLY income. So, that's about $157/week, or less than $4/hr assuming a 40 hour work week (which we all know is way low for Brazil).

Poor banana republic with stupid citizens.

Your measures of greatness are sick and perverse. Money and military power? You think like a child.

Really?
Net movement across your Mexican border has been southward for the last fifteen years. You don't know that because believe what you want to believe; I believe that because I have lived on that border since 1960. Reality shall set you free!

Every Nordic country, France, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, UK, Canada, Australia...

Those authorities are afraid of the favelas.

That's for a simple worker, asshole. I am an entrepreneur and I earn more than that.

They're just butt-hurt because even Justin is better than Donny.

This, but unironically.

Canada

That's the national average you mongoloid cunt.

Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy!

I am a entrepreneur in the jewelry business and I earn in one day what you will earn a lifetime.

Your national average is $157/week and that is a disgrace.

Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy!

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy!

Pissed off a Canadian Muslim

Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy!

No...no... fuck Brazil. It's a 3rd world shithole that only exists to make Argentina look good.

Come down there buddy

3rd world cunt trees need not apply
Used to ve true till tredeau ruined it

Third world is just a shit concept invented by the U.S. that should not be taken into account.

is this a new copypasta

I hope so

Argentina is based and white.

You must be real insecure if you need your inferior and insignificant country validating.

Brazilians live 6 years less than Americans.
Brazilians earn 77% less than Americans.
Brazilians are 3.11 more times likely to die in infancy than Americans.

I'm American and this place is absolute fucking AIDS. Fuck America.

Why haven't you moved to a worker's paradise like... Cuba?

Remember the Maine! Blown up by the United Snakes in order to declare war on Spain!

Yeah but they're 100% less likely to be American. That more than makes up for everything you just said.

US is #1 for military, economic strength and perhaps culture. So if those are the things that make a country great for you, then you win.

On the other hand, the US is near the bottom for education, health care, economic mobility (ie. anyone who works hard and is creative can become wealthy), and safety. I would say those are more important, so you fall far down in the rankings because of that.

>new copypasta
Is that like "giant shrimp" and "military intelligence"?

USS Fitzgerald. Heeheehee.

Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy!

yes america is number one world champion of the world

yeah, if you're not killed by a childhood sickness in Brazil, you'll be hunted and killed by the authorities if you're a homeless kid. Look at your farce of an Olympics... raw sewage where the athletes were supposed to swim, murderers and thieves rampant everywhere, Brazil is a shithole. Your country would give their souls to be Americans.

That's a Russian, you retard. A dead Russian. Drug cartel.

i said number one! fuck you and your drugs

Don't let the door hit you

LMAO I never noticed that the guitars are just game controller.

But other than Canada, can you name a single country greater than the USA?

Didn't think so.

American here. Brazil bro I have always wanted to come to your country, hell I was even going to learn Portuguese at one time and maybe move there but you fuckers have went crazy. Way too much murder there now. Especially me being white with a hillbilly accent I would not survive a week there

> retard spotted

Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy! Teddy!

we have the greatest doors, beautiful doors

England invented USA so its just some shitty reproduction.

USA has started doing what the UK done 300 years ago with less class and more obesity.

Now USA feels like a fat retarded son we have to keep apologising for.

Don't call me buddy guy

I'm Brazilian, and I'm an American. America is a continent, not a country.
And what you call a homeless kid I call a criminal kid.

The obesity rates in the UK are higher than the U.S.. The U.S. has had a representative government over 100 years before England. Learn some history, you mongoloid cunt.

>muh representation

Stream plug. youtube.com/watch?v=Zto_QLfAb98
LIKE A GOD CHURCH.....FXXo

Wow that Brazilian education is showing there
Usnis now a continent? Lol

And kids are criminals so you kill them?

Well you are Brazilian at least that much is clear

Jesus Christ, you people truly are uneducated fools. "American" is a colloquialism for "citizens of the United States. Just as people across the pond might be referred to as "British", while their nation can be called "England" or Great Britain.

"America" is not a continent. The 2 continents are North and South America.

NO Brazilian ever self-identifies as "American".

Yes, you call them "criminal kids" and you people kill those kids. One of many reasons why Brazil is uncivilized and a shithole.

America really made a bold statement with Teddy.
Teddy didn't stand for this ruling class bullshit we deal with today. He slapped his dick all over the trust fund babies and monopolistic oligarchs.
He also influence conservation of our beautiful nation.
He was very pro global trade
His military policy was built on show of force, rather than intervention.

WTF happened...

Trips of retardation...

America is a continent, so I am American.
And most street children are criminals. The police do more than kill them. A nice bandit is a dead bandit.

Haha minimum wage in new zealand is $400/week.even people on welfare get $250+ a week.poor brazilian faggots.give us your women and kill yourselves.useless

Brazil is in South America. South America is a continent. North America is a continent. "America" is a name referring to the United States of America, just as "Britain" refers to "Great Britain".

America is a continent. At least that's what I learned in Elementary School.
And many Brazilians identify themselves as Americans (some as South Americans), yes.