I feel like the internet have gotten a lot more, I dunno, angry I guess over these last couple of years...

I feel like the internet have gotten a lot more, I dunno, angry I guess over these last couple of years. Am I correct in this assumption, or did I just manage to avoid it when I was younger?

fuck off nigger

Denmark is shit

>does reading and engaging in negative , pessimistic discussions make me angry

yea it does

yes. normalfags who think the internet should be as shallow and censored as their own lives have been coming online in fucking droves. this breeds conflict

Every side is radicalizing. This can't be good.

The Internet Balkanized the world

>posting anime pictures
>Amerifat 3rd world country calling 1st world country shit

top kek post more pls

Salam alaikum, broder.

This

What will the end result be?

Race war. Deus vult.

this
and this
Think about it bud
>lurking
>article from chicago times about some niggers chimping out
>gets you angry
>thread filled with nigger videos
>getting angrier
>wouldnt have known about them without internet
>cant vent anger
>it builds up

How are those taxes treating you? Can you even afford the rent on your cuckshed while paying for mohammed's 2600 sq. ft. house?

im happy to pay taxes, look at our country clean and nice with roads you can drive on, train on time and the metro ring in copenhagen, free healthcare and so on... What do you 3rd worlders have other than trump, niggers and mcdonalds ofc?

also, posting anime pictures top kek i guess you have a nice social life and a job.

Freedom.

there are a lot more paid shills with an agenda and extreme viewpoints create more controversy/clicks.

ignore it and go offline if it becomes too stressful.

life goes on beyond the internet.

The world has become more poltiically correct which makes speaking about issues in real life hard or impossible without repercussion. So people vent online where they're semi-anonymous.

i think it is way more namby pambi than it used to be. i remember being 13 in the late 90s and any chat room or online game u'd go into it was just non-stop "faggot faggot faggot!!!" "nigger!!! ill fucking kill u nigger!!" like literally everywhere. and trolling was 99% of all posts. way more normal now i think

you avoided it. in the beginning the internet was angry scientists trolling each other anonymously.

guess its not the little hugbox you thought it was huh

desu it makes me angry because of problems i don't even have. Like reading about false rape accusations, migrants crisis, amerifats 'body tolerance' movements etc. It just get angry because of people on the other side of the world

haha i see that.

1 police stop = death also a government paid by israel and saudis. i feel sorry for you guys, i really do, you have no idea what freedom really is.

cuck. just kidding, faggot.

>I feel like the internet have gotten a lot more, I dunno, angry

Yes, women hate is everywhere these days which is a very good development.

There are just more and more people on it, so the shittiness of society is leaking into it more. In the beginning it was habited mostly by IT nerds who are not very confrontational even under the cover of anonymity.

1 hurt feeling = prison
so progressive

DENMARK YES

Prison is an industry in amerifat land, how fucked up is that.

Yeah, why would we lock up disadvantaged African Americans who only commit crimes because they're poor when we could give them 80% our paychecks?

Yours is the most violent post.

fpbp

>Implying you have a job

i like you, you're funny come live at my house and experience real freedom and you will understand what kind of shithole your country is, no anime shit tho.

>fpbp
Family Planning Benefit Program? i have no idea what that is tho.

>going to a third world country

Niggers have no need for that knowledge.

1st world country pls, don't be mad it's okay somebody have to be shit.

>Niggers have no need for that knowledge.

blablbluebelube i have no clue what you're talking about, but i guess there is a reason you know what fpbp is welfare cuck.

Better than knowing how high a horse should be :^)