Malcolm is literally me

like the actor?
cool, source?

Everyone wanted to fuck Malcolm's mom

no, the character ofc.

remember?, malcolm had his first time with a woman of the same age of lois

Not the worst argument.

no, that was Reese

I had a nice mom, not that fucking monster from Malcolm. I refused to watch that show because of her

Man, I wish I had brothers. It's bullshit that my sisters both got to have a brother and a sister, but I only ever got to have two sisters.

>I wish I had brothers

Oh god no you don't, dude. I was the youngest of three and it was awful. It was exactly how it is in Malcolm. You get nothing that's your own and your brothers will make life hell.

until they grow up and spoil the shit out of you by giving/doing things they never had

Your brothers sound like fags

I'm literally Malcom, two older bros and a younger sib - and I'm the smart one who is expected to be the kid who does amazing shit to elevate the others artificially

Almost done my Phd at 27 and got a business plan drawn up - my mantra is WWMITMD

My oldest brother moved across the country and the second oldest just tells me to make some friends and stop playing video games all the time.

At most he'll drive me places but only because he wants me out of the house.

I have two older sisters. We're all 4 years apart ( so 8 years from oldest) a brother would just provide more insight / fun in the long run. I don't "hand out" with my sisters and never really have

>WWMITMD
What did he mean by this?

Are they hot?

but you are wrong. most families love their children. they don't send one off to military school and give up on the rest.

I punched my dad in the face when I was 14. dumb fucks will say "so edgy" but fir real, think about it. what would it have taken for you to punch your dad?

I got him right in the fucking nose too. I hope he dies and no one shows up. I won't be there.

mitm was a fairytale about shitty parents. and the parents were shitty. you ever fprced to sleep outside in february? as a 10 year old?

fucking newfag normies.

This show perfectly encapsulates what it is to be a kid in the early to mid 2000's.

OUTER
HEAVEN

having a comfy while whining that you deserve more ?

>This show perfectly encapsulates what it is to be a kid in the early to mid 2000's.

Which generation grew up in a better time of TV?