Lurkfag here, any medfags on? i have a question about PTSD, is it real...

Lurkfag here, any medfags on? i have a question about PTSD, is it real? also can i explain symptoms and someone help me out? something has changed in my mind since i have been through some stuff. i will respond upon response, pic unrelated.

TL;DR Can some fags help me with some info?

Yes it is real, but not the faggot tumblr version

basically stress hormones fuck your brain up if you get too much of them

What happened op

>37055102 ▶
>What happened op
ok so i am semi drunk so you know, i just wanted to ask because i had a bad accident in 2010 where i hit a telephone pole and literally wrecked my face. long story short i have had 9 facial reconstructions since then and i need one more to turn my tear duct around because the tears in my right eye just fall out but i have been putting it off because i hate the O.R. now. just sucks but anyways since then ever since people are arguing or loud sounds happen unless i am expecting them it feels like my heart drops, i don't get scared or get autistic but none the less i get really un easy when people act crazy.

Do you have flashbacks?
Nightmares aboit tjat incident?
Feeling depressed

tbh idk, it is hard to explain. it is just like when a boom or a lot of people get out of hand or even one person i start to get very anxious, my blood pressure rises so much i can feel my heart beating against my chest and i feel like "i have to get out", i don't run or anything but i do have a a bug out bag and since my accident i have really just wanted to get away from everyone and everything. could this be Asperger or something else? idk, maby i am just redpilled as fuck =_= or just autism. help me Sup Forums please, bunch of cunts.

unless ur autistic , i dont tjink its autism, as tjey usually diagonise that at a young ahe

yeah thats typical over sensitivity to stress from PTSD

bunch of cunts

i feel depressed a lot but i can not lie, i am a christfag (as they know us) but i am not religious i understand it is relationship between me and him(main reason i haven't an hero'd) that aside i never really have flashbacks, more crazy dreams then anything. examples, planes crashing in my view, some really close and then i am put in to a crazy scenario where i am with random people trying to survive(wish that dream was a meme) it happens often. . as far as the accident i have had one to date but was the most fucked up, it was when my jaw was still wired shut and i had a dream one night that what i went through was a dream and when i first woke up i thought as soon as i did "wow, glad that was a dream" the worst thing m8, one of the feels moments of my life was when i was 4-5 seconds in to waking up and realizing it was really a dream and i was in that situation, i cried so what? image losing what you were born with, shit is hard to grasp and try to move on from, you will never get over it (just my user advise) but you will learn from it. idk bros, i just felt off ever since then and i never really talked about it till rn. shits fucked

Thanks losers, that us true though i was probably being paranoid over the autism thing but i had to ask, it is at a young age though, probably is PTSD and i am ok with tha, i can work through it kind of just sucks cause when i hear loud shit i get super hyper sensitive and sometimes it is good but most of the time i feel like an idiot from it, thanks for you help fags, any others want to chime in i appreciate it. (side note, fkn kikes...amiright?)

quads i'll post a pic of myself, it might be cool to get roasted or just get from others how the surgeries came out, if no one rolls, i might roll myself. i only have 3 pics of me but they show the scars) also i can't take pics cause >no cell phone. i hate cell phones

just as an aside, asking for autism advice on this board is a bold play my good sir

definitely worth posting since otherwise we have little basis for understanding the reasons behind your concerns

Lmao true, but i had to m8, i had to know
also true, thanks for the advise all i appreciate the faggotry. i have been dwelling on this bs for awhile and i am just trying to work through it. rough sometimes but i can manage.

you understand you device is at 12% battery...

good lord, show mercy to your battery and charge her

you must waste no haste

not me m8, just a reverse shill account i had, FB deleted it but many of fake kikes accounts i had to redpill cunts, the phone is hers, like i said i do not own a cell phone or have a desire to do so.

>Anonymous 06/26/17(Mon)22:04:21 No.73705

PTSD is 1000% possible from something like that. You need to get help and talk to someone before it ruins your life completely user. One of my best friends little brother got into a horrible car accident where everyone in the car was badly injured except him and he's never been right since. He's actually spiraled into compete psychopathy. Just talk to someone mate

Why so many autists care about battery percentage on here?