So what do we all think of the United States of America a.k.a the greatest country on earth

So what do we all think of the United States of America a.k.a the greatest country on earth

I love USA. USA #1

We hate on you because we jealous.

This

Cunt of joooish rats

america is a shitskin country

t. Abdul Mohammed

it causes more damage to the world than all the cartels in latin america united.

cancer, it should be nuked

I am a Greek you american dog

it's mmm k I guess

why do you spend so much on military? your only border countries are Canada and Mexico

jealous of what exactly? that we get to live in a trashy massive country that is apparently the best? but how couldnt it be? it's so massive how could it not be the best? and do you think american citizens are the best? nope... the americans who stormed the beaches of normandy and stopped the nazis are a thing of the past. they don't make americans like that anymore. we're all ignorant stupid trash now, and the newer generations will no doubt cause the complete collapse of this god awful shitstain. you know we could have been a nice place, but guess what? Unless you're rich then you're standing in miles upon miles of strip malls and gas stations, really fucking awesome place. what a stupid country and lifestyle.

America borders every country because the world belongs to America

a despotic hegemon which has done its best to fuck up the middle east in order to destabilise europe.

Are you willing to give citizenship to sl*vshit subhumans?

it's pretty gay 2bh and silicon valley is literally mini India

I gotta wonder, how do you build a great country if you die at 20 on some foreign beach?

slavs arent what we need to be worrying about, because when you guys send over your people, you send over your best. Not the case with mexico. Hence the coined phrase "bad hombres".

Isn't that exactly how America became the strongest country in the first place? By stopping the nazis? And please don't be one of those dumb Sup Forumsacks who goes on and on about muh soviet union saved us not burgerland!!! If you love the soviets so much then why dont you just marry them for christ sake, commy european bastards I swear.

Correct history interpretation has nothing to do with loving commies

the united states also heavily aided russia while sweeping across europe kicking ass and taking names. without that aid there is no telling what would have happened.

i god damn hate you fucking commies. god damn stay out of my country.

I love Key West and Fort Lauderdale.
Didn't see much shit skins at all outside of fast food staff.

>America became the strongest country in the first place By stopping the nazis
How? What??

And yes. It was mostly the Sovjets. That and the nazis own propensity for self-destructive idiocy, in strategies like Barbarossa.

Nobody denies that you lent us lots of useful shit, just don't act like saviors of Europe

isn't it blatantly obvious how? the whole world was going to to go to shit. an entire world order was to be destroyed as long with entire races of people and the US helped stop that. while doing so we built upon an already massive military, developed a nuclear arsenal, and grew a massive industry that helped rebuild europe while lining our country's pockets with dough. so lets see here.

>massive global military force
>nukes
>resurgence of american economy

all things that were a result of the war.

The United States had been building huge amounts of capital since the late 1800s.
The U.S. also stayed out of the World Wars until we were attacked, meanwhile selling supplies to the Allies.

World War 2 ensured that both the Asian and European markets and military were in the gutter leaving the U.S. in the perfect position to assume its position as #1.

T. Poorfag

>>/Reddit/

i got thousands of acres bitch. 3 whips and a fine ass hoe. whatchu got white boi?

It's okay.

The worst spic cunt, and the most dangerous terrorist organization of the world.
t. Tyrone Gonzales