Do you know other people in real life who like Swans? i don't

Do you know other people in real life who like Swans? i don't.

I made my brother listen to "A little god in my hand" today and he hated it.. i thought it's one of the most accessible Swans songs but oh well

people only pretend to like swans, no one actually enjoys their shit music

Yeah I did, but they were classmates on a music production course, so that's not too surprising

user, have you considered the fact people legitimately like music that you don't like, and they are not just pretending?

have you considered the fact that you're an annoying beta jew and everyone on this board would appreciate if you would stop posting anytime

Have you considered the fact that this is awful bait you and should be ashamed of yourself for making such awful bait

I know Norman Westberg's nephew. Not the kind of guy I would have expected to be a Swans fan, great dude though.

why did you take off your trip?

my uncle does. but he hates gira's new stuff.
said they peaked at children of god

when i was in high school there was this kid who was two years younger than me who liked swans and we used to talk about them a lot, other than that no one, i really want to see them live but i dont want to go alone so its kind of a tricky situation

Three other people besides me, one's a Stacy that kind of seems like she legitimately likes them.

He's right you know

pretty sure it wasnt them because this bait is truly awful did you even try

i know people that wear filth tshirts

does that count

My manager and I are trying to get this 17 year old girl at my work to listen to swans

Your uncle is a nigger

Nah.

Old Swans (Filth -> Children of God) are the worst Swans.

Middle Swans (White Light -> Soundtracks) are the best Swans

New Swans (Father -> Glowing Man) are almost as good as the best Swans, but none of the new albums is as incredible as Soundtracks For The Blind imo

PCiaGI is actually best Swans

Imagine actually wearing this shirt

This song was okay when the spooky scale guitar melody came in after the weird 15 seconds of awful screeching. I didn't get it until then but it kinda clicked I can see why people would like it, even though I didn't myself

I have a friend who likes them

fuck you faggot

what's wrong with it?

Update: listened to oxygen (in related YouTube videos), liked it a bit more, drums were very interesting, the repetitive melody was something relatively unique but not special enough to justify repeating it over and over with no embellishment or development

> deleting the stupid shit you say
You're worse than Brandon

Almost all of my friends do.
Also, there really aren't any "accessible" swans songs.

I love him

Lol what a faggot.

rawr

Give me the most offensive and unlistenable swans song you got

Public Castration, probably
The weirdest shit isn't under Swans, though, try Hard Rock by Gira and Lydia Lunch

can't believe mods are defending this fucker.
and to stay on topic Swans is good, but I only feel like listening to them occasionally, need a certain mood.

Most people don't think that public castration is a particularly good idea.
Also, it's be so much better if it was black.

I know many people who likes them, I don't really like them though

My dad, my boyfriend, one of my friends and his girlfriend

>Likes or enjoys swans
What a pleb