Just fucking post your favorite anime. "I don't like anime" is a valid answer. Pic related is mine

Just fucking post your favorite anime. "I don't like anime" is a valid answer. Pic related is mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUVoUXLK664
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could you be more entry level?

Jin Roh here.

I don't care if it's entry level, it's still the best I've seen.

You havent seen enough.

I've seen plenty, actually. Well maybe not "I must watch everything anime related possible" plenty, but "I have seen enough anime to reasonably be certain of what exactly I like in an anime" type of plenty. Not like I've only seen like, ten, and they were all on Toonami or Adult Swim.

Dragon Ball Z.

Alternatively, Berserk (1997), I just wish that the newer version didn't use CGI.

It's one of the most beloved animated shows of all time.

Not liking something because it's popular is pretty childish.

user, didn't you know that things that everybody knows and/or likes are inherently bad?

Soul eater

Spanish version.
English has movie only.

I like the fun ones.

>things that everybody knows and/or likes are inherently bad
Ok hipster
Go to class and listen real hard when they teach you about capitalism.

Black Butler. Fucking love this anime.

great character development

Cory in the House

Tatami Galaxy will always be my all time favorite

do you have brain damage? do you even know what sarcasm is?

Welcome to the NHK

Love this anime. Soundtrack alone is worth a watch

Usagi Drop

im a sucker for cute

maybe... I took some random pill earlier today I think it was cymbalta.
That or your sarcasm is hard to pick up without verbal inflection....

NGE
Shinji is a weaboo and a faggot
Rei >>> Asuka

this is the best shoujo prove me wrong protip you cannot

Super isn't too bad.
Dragon ball is the best though.
Comedy throwbacks to dragonball in super.

Hellsing

HEY HEY

youtube.com/watch?v=IUVoUXLK664

Spin off games pretty good too

Trigun is my all time favorite.

WEEEWOOOWEEEWOO

WEEABOO FAG ALERT...WEEABOO FAGs THREAD IN PROGRESSION...

Good taste user

Haibane Renmei. Anyone have seen that?

Yes. I fucking hate Shinji. No wonder his father left his punk ass. Secretly jelly cause I'm not a Eva pilot.

Yes, Yu yu hakusho. Nice.

What about Kare Kano?

Not sure how to answer this, but fuck it

Favorite anime movies (no particular order): Castle in the Sky, Akira, Tekken, Lupin the Third, X, Vampire Hunter D, Metropolis, Spirited Away, Cowboy Bebop

However, hands down my favorite anime movie is Princess Mononoke. The style, theme, characters, score, setting, and humor all are spot on.

Favorite Anime series (no particular order): Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online (only Aingrad arc), Agame ga Kill, Sacred Blacksmith, FlCl, Eureka 7, DBZ (not GT), YuYu Hakusho, Naruto Shippuden

However, I have a 3way tie for my favorite.... Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo have been tied that the top for a long time. Both the soundtracks and the laidback vibe of the scene/protagonists were always intriguing to me. But, lately, I've become obsessed with My Hero Academia. That show is the tits once you get 1/3 of the way into season 1. I've already read through the manga and am anxiously waiting for more. I haven't been this excited for new anime since I was in middle/high school. Its refreshing.

You better mean the ultimate version cause the original was a jumbled pile of fuck

oldschoolfag i am

the anime fell apart completely at the end

Fuk Yea Hiei is a beast

One of my favorites as well. Loved the symbolism and how metaphorical it was. It had such an isolating, yet peaceful feel to it. Great stuff

>Favorite Anime series
gross
just gross
I hope we never meet.

Love hina?

Honestly I liked them both but prefer the original.

I really liked FLCL

I mean at that point just read the manga user, far better than both the anime

I was just differentiating between the movies and shows dude

Ippo for Life

You unironically liked the Tekken movie?

NOT a shoujo. that's ecchi romcom shounen stuff. just because a show has lots of girls in it don't make it a shoujo

glad someone mentioned it

Ghost in the Shell

Unironically, yes lmfao

it's your taste in series.

oh fuck yeah this show is amazing

I really like cg if done well. 2016 utterly failed.
>un-emotive faces
>static scenes
>weird camera angles
not to mention the noticeable fps drops, like, what the hell, how do you not just get a more high-quality render?

Sorry I'm not as knowledgeable of the genre titles and whatnot

Doesn't even need me to say the name.

GT never counts as being part of DBZ anyway mane

son you're on the autism spectrum whether you like it or not

Don't care for most anime bu Nichijou was enjoyable.

I watched this until I got the the part where the narrator would not fuck off for more than a scene. Was good until that point though.

>how do you not just get a more high-quality render?
Because the entire point of CG is cost cutting. They can't afford to draw it, so they can't afford to render it right either.

Haven't checked into it. Is it worth it?

Couldnt get into the other sports anime I tried (Prince of tennis), though the soccer one looks good

You aint wrong. Its basically tied in my heart with Chunibyo. So hard to choose between Sawako and Rikka.

Fuck I forgot to mention One Punch in my post

Thank you I agree

I would def recommend it, the fight scenes are actually pretty amazing and the story isn't half bad

makes me feel alive

It's all been shit since the Dirty Pair.

Has anyone seen Inital D how is it?

Watches two episodes, seems good

Pic related, Durarara and Claymore are also some of my favourites.

shoujo is like shounen, they're just target demographics. sure lots of shounen ends up being action-oriented and lots of shoujo ends up being romance-oriented but either can do whatever genre so long as they're being aimed at that demographic (something like 8-18 year old boys or girls respectively)

i'm pretty sure chunibyo would count as shounen but i think it's debatable with that one

it is beyond worth, do yourself a favor and watch it, actually no. go read it, its still ongoing even after 1183 issues

I showed your mom my Inital D last night.

MODERN TALKING
MODERN WALKING
IN THE STREETS
NEW
DE
SI
RE

Damn that's a lot....

it's good, hasn't aged as good as i would love for it to have, but it is old school stret racing anime at its best i guess, still would rather people read the manga

u aint wrong. although i cant get past fucking episode 1 because i end up choking on my own tears because its so pure

a shoujo, its a slow show, for hoe hoes, as in women, and perhaps the gays

But why is My Hero not being talked about?

sawako is like the best i swear to god. she's so fucking cute.

I remember watching an undubbed AND unsubbed version of Affair on Nolandia back in '89 and having no fucking idea what was going on, but still enjoying the show

this starts off 6/10, slowly rises to 7/10, and by the end is solid 10/10

no my love story is better, and so is Tonari no Kaibutsu kun, not to say kiminitodoke is bad, i would just rather watch something else if its romance, still better than that plain spaghetti known as Say I Love You

The costs are actually comparable, cg is supposed to be faster though.
They probably didn't have enough animators available for a full series.
Rendering it well should be fine though.
The only cost of a higher quality render is the time it takes to render more frames.