SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums
I'M READY FOR HILLARY

Wow. You've convinced me. I used to be on the Trump train but now I #shill4hill

TO GO TO PRISON

HILLARY YAY

You mean netflicks, roofies and #Chill with the #Bill

why can't people just admit she's scum from a scum family, she accepted the Margaret Sanger award, Margaret Sanger was anti black and hated the working class,

Clintons established their dynasty in the slave and drug trades

nobody is falling for these criminals ok

MAGA

even if she went to prison it would be comfy as fuck and shed still be making speeches for millions. is there a real way to punish her? like make her pour the seventh bucket of an aqueous uranyl nitrate solution

hillary for prison

Niggers aren't really people, guys

I'M WITH HER

So ready.

I'M READY FOR HILLARY

>Be bernie supporter
>Not voting for that fucking Neo lib clinton
>She's going to lose the general
>Try to get hyped about enjoyable aspects of Trump policy

#ShillMeIn

>I'M READY FOR HILLARY

This message is brought to you by The Jews™

Ready

>Bernie supporter
>being okay in any way from trump

Yea nah

I'm ready for Hillary... to go to prison.

Okay OP

ALLAHU AKBAR

Would love to keep pic related economic progress going rather than Trump crashing the economy.

But he's a nigger user, and therefore in was the republican congress obstructionism that has lead to the improved economy

If you think this, you don't actually get Trump

Trump's campaign is, as I see it, a break away of the middle class from a party that's been taking advantage of them for decades. They told conservatives for years that "on no just cut the taxes for rich people more, it'll make YOU richer! Also, don't vote for a wage increase (even though your wages have been stagnant for decades)"

In that way, Bernie and Trump aren't all that different

You mean the Republicans that promised me Obamacare was a job killer?

How many Americans are not in the labor force?

What fiscal policies was President Obama responsible for that had a major impact in the economy?

Are the jobs, that Obama created, jobs capable of supporting a family or are they minimal wage service jobs?

How many high paying manufacturing jobs have been lost to outsourcing under free trade agreements, such as NAFTA, and replaced with low paying service jobs?

How did President Obama fix rampant outsourcing and the disastrous monetary policy?

What is the number of people on federally subsidized programs for low income people?

How many migrants, legal or illegal, did the United States take in under Obama's presidency?

How many jobs did those migrants fill while displaying native born Americans?

How do Americans compete against the H1B Visa holders who are willing to work for slave labor?

I know it's a lot. But take it one at a time.
Don't let your ASSBURGERS get in the way.

>gas chamber; check
>spirit of Uncle Adolf; check
I'm ready for Hillary, Senpai :3

I answered 2 already. Pic related. You refuse to answer any of mine. Typical right wing hypocrite.

Do you spend all day looking for me on Sup Forums? This was my first post today and you were there within minutes? Kinda creepy don't you think.

To be Indicted

Only if she's wearing a large strapon, then she just might have my vote.

Proxy cunt. Fuck off.

DEAL

ME

IN

Absolutely. imreadyforhillary.com

Ew WTF

SHE CAN'T EVEN HOLD IN HER OWN SHIT, HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TO HOLD AMERICA TOGETHER?

WOULD USE ARTILLERY ON THE HILLARY DISTILLERY

I'll kill little brown people in foreign nations all for the Clinton oligarchy! #I'maclintoursnow

Take your pills, leaf