"The Huntsman"

Can we talk about the film industry not even hiding it anymore? Why are there so many blacks everywhere? Not a nazi or racist (I'm Mediterranean/Italian myself) but isn't this supposed to be an European medieval fantasy setting? Why would there be so many blacks? There aren't air corridors, trains or big passenger ships everywhere and they have their own place and culture. I know enough about history to know there weren't blacks everywhere black then.

I literally dropped the movie 10 minutes in. Not racist or anything but I just HATE it when things seem forced and unnatural, I hate it when it's obvious there is some shifty shit going on.

Can we talk about why they are always doing this? Will they ever stop with it? It's kinda annoying at this point and not helping anyone. It doesn't make people more tolerant, if anything it makes people more racist. Many people will get annoyed like me but get angry at the wrong people (the blacks in the movies instead of the producers). Is this maybe what they want? Are you getting it all wrong? Do they not want to make us more tolerant but actually more intolerant?

Made the same thread on Sup Forums but they bullied me out and called ma Trump supporting racist for some reason and I think the thread got deleted.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schneewittchen
youtube.com/watch?v=gMjNDZsbjKk
realhistoryww.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=pFhS-49WGGY
youtube.com/watch?v=u2B8hgT2LKk
youtube.com/watch?v=tVX1QPI9BxA
youtube.com/watch?v=YyIneLnxuNg
youtube.com/watch?v=XK4cKzI3-ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtube.com/watch?v=tAcsQeuMrFc
youtube.com/watch?v=BhYbiHUTD7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=fAbmSSgEs98
youtube.com/watch?v=iMfWWPBNXzI
youtube.com/watch?v=-F1V2houB7w
youtube.com/watch?v=CsBzm2Pi0JA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White genocide

Itz because we WUZ euros n sheit

Or am I wrong and there actually WERE this many blacks in European towns back then? Any expert here?

Schneewittchen and its setting and historical origin is severely based on many German cities.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schneewittchen

>I'm Mediterranean/Italian myself
>In Germany

Are there any real Germans left in Germany or did they all leave?

White erasure
They are attempting to erase our history

I'm not even the bad kind of immigrant, c'mon. I'm officially Italian and basically just a visitor.

Your thoughts regarding the second big paragraph? What could be their intention? To me it looks like they're actually trying to make people htate blacks at this point. Enabling chaos.

Northern or Southern Italian?

No. What you are seeing is an attempt to rewrite history.

They are brainwashing young people into believing that Europe was some multicultural bulllshit society, so that people will think that since it was like that, it won't matter if you let inside a million niggers and Muslims.

You can't figure this out for yourself...

They are black washing everything...

You think this we wuz kangz rhetoric is joke m8?

They want to erase us from history...

Boiling frog style...Little by little until it's to late.

i think its all about the money

plus white people get guilted into making up acheivements for other cultures

i mean, sorry there arent enough black/indian/rural chinese/whateveridontcare people in movies about white people culture made by a white country, in places wheres there were no other cultures at the time

you want movies with africans tell africa to make movies is my opinion

anyway who here loved the fuck out of sicario. i nominated it best pizza & beer movie of the year, second only to the revenant.

>lets go shoot some cartel bitches, the movie

george lucas is fucking a black woman too.

Unfortunately this.

It's going to get to the point where there aren't enough white actors to fill the roles in historical tv and film because of diversity promotion and a shrinking population of white Europeans.

If Shakespeare is performed at all in 100 years Juliet will wear a burka.

>Europeans being in Europe
>American education

> watching and giving your time to jewowood

that's where you went wrong, go read a book instead you simple minded moron

>real Germans
Europe was a mixing pot for centuries, lots of nations with unstable borders on a small continent. Western Germans mixed with the French, southern with Italians, eastern and Austrians with Western Slavs and Hungarians etc.

>sicario.

Movie of the year lad.

Beniccio del toro was legendary

youtube.com/watch?v=gMjNDZsbjKk

Don't be silly, there wasn't any subsaharan Africans in Germany 6-700 years ago.
The few that might have been would have been slaves

They are getting ready, in 80 years majority of population will be black and they will want to see themselves in movies.
We wuz is gonna get a whole new level.
English kids are already learning some of their kings were black and muslim.
They are erasing us from history.

>black then.

There is no such thing as racial purity, but keeping the native population of europe White is necessary

duh... I was responding to the burger

>racial purity

>the native population of europe White is necessary

THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY HUE MONKEY?

Not black, not brown, not yellow.

Well that leaves one colour left.

Source on English kids learning they had black kings

Thank Wodan I live in middle germany.

But I doubt this since it's too obvious. I mean, even some normie girls probably asked their boyfriend in cinema "huh, why are there so many black guys everywhere, I thought they were slaves back then or something, khikhi."

Holy shit those niggers do not fit in.

They werent "knights and sheeit" mate. If anything they were stall boy slaves yes even back then.

Have you not noticed that they are actively trying to erase / bastardize history to inject their nonsense and unreality? Soon Robin Hood will be a gay man, Cinderella will be bisexual, Sleeping Beauty will be black, etc.

This is only happening to European / white stories and fables. No one is trying to add MUH DIVERSITY to Indian tales or African or Mexican tales and fables.

They don't want the future generations to be able to appreciate European culture so they will make HUMAN culture or WORLD culture into what was once European, and flood it with niggers and browns, but Asian culture will still be Asian, Brown culture will still be brown, etc.

So we should all close our eyes? I rather reveal some propaganda and telling others about it than read some shitty, retarded book.

They are White, but there is no such thing as a pure race, because even between whites there are different groups that mixed together.
>Europe for White people
>no to White genocide
>no to pure race bullshit

Also, why is Sup Forums so "bluepilled" and tried to rip me a new one? I thought the majority on Sup Forums is crossposting and we're one big family? How can people differ THIS much from board to board?

How can they not see there is something wrong about this?

It is not just OK it is encouraged to culturally appropriate white history and insert niggers and mudslimes into every century , every historical event in every white country.

Black Sir Lancelot. Black Victorians. Black royalty. Niggers fighting Romans in Britannia ..

>because even between whites there are different groups that mixed together.

Which are all white you filthy hue bastard.

Heres a word of advice when the lads are talking take a back seat ya fucking cunt.

Tbh senpai making that gay commie nigger faggot Robin Hood into an actual gay character would be hilarious. Fuck that proto communist bullshit anyway.

black nazis in TV and Movies when ?

I do not understand you, I simply stated that there is no pure race, and the existence of different White populations prove it

Can you be sure your Grandma wasn't SLAV'D after the war though?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are both subreddits, and they have an amazingly irrational fear of Sup Forums.
As soon as they percieve something as Sup Forums essence, they completely sperg out, it's incredible.

>no pure race

Well considering they are mixed with other whites.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE THEM?

PURELY FUCKING WHITE.

> It's kinda annoying at this point and not helping anyone. It doesn't make people more tolerant, if anything it makes people more racist.

It's fucked. But it's not for us, it's for children. Studies have been done that show children hold unconscious racist sentiment towards races they aren't familiar with. It's all part of a Globalist agenda to try and remove any unconscious racist sentiment in younger generations. That and trying to look diverse and progressive.

fucking wewuzs think they were everywhere

realhistoryww.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=pFhS-49WGGY

youtube.com/watch?v=u2B8hgT2LKk

>but there is no such thing as a pure race
Nobody is saying that to be white you have to be PURE WHITE, or to be hispanic you have to be PURE.

French, English, German, these are all cultures and genetics that are very similar and culturally compatible with each-other. They are European and they can be half Irish half French, Half Italian half Russian, it doesn't matter, they are all European and carry the blood, the genetics of Europe.

Why do you Anglos smell so bad?

WE WUZ NATZIS N SHEET

WE

Never, only the evil white man could be evil enough to be a nazi, PoC are too innocent and pure.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVX1QPI9BxA

Yes, I think we are making a mistake here, I am attacking the concept of aryan master race, that considered even other whites to be trash.

Movies are created to make money. They make money by being watched. Black people are more likely to watch a movie that has black people in it.

This isn't a conspiracy, it's common sense.

Hollywood historically just follows whatever social trends are prevelent in society (america) at the time. Its all the Goldmans and Weinsteins at the top pushing this diversity shit.

And as far as minorities making films goes, they claim hollywood is too white and there should be more directors and writers of color but when you think about it, very few black directors make films about anything other than black people and black history. They are restricting themselves to making one kind of film.

Wong Kar Wai is the greatest chinese director to ever live and he makes anything from romance, to kung fu films to abstract crime films. He has range. Same with Japanese directors. Swedish arthouse director Igmar Bergman made what feels like hundreds of films about human nature and life in general. Films about remembering old love or getting old.

Black people just make movies about niggers. They would be more respected in hollywood if they had more diverse skills and tonal range beyond gang or slave films. Notice how all of Spike Lee's films NOT about race baiting are god awful? They are doing it to themselves. If they had actual talent the academy wouldnt be forced to hand awards to the annual 12 Years a Slave or Selma type oscar bait movies that come around instead of giving it to a real work of cinematic art.

Sicario is based. And, its made by a Mexican born director who also makes suspense, crime films. He is also making the Blade Runner sequel. See, black people! He can make films about Mexico AND other things too!!

>aryan master race, that considered even other whites to be trash.

Well where the fuck did I say that?

I consider all Europeans white.

>Black people are more likely to watch a movie that has black people in it

this goy has the right idea

>Remember guys, even if there was 0.1% blacks living in that area at the time there must be at least 3 blacks on screen in every scene or the movie is not progressive and racist! We need to include peoples of all colours in our games!!!!!

Reminder that this is how these people think. Same people who complain about Frozen not having any black characters; it's like the history and population of these regions doesn't matter to them. Even if you could find one black person in a population of 100,000 people, they would use that as an excuse to cast black characters (or other minorities)

and then when you call them out on it they will just A) Call you a racist and B) Point towards some BS statistic that shows there was actually a 0.1% chance of it happening so it's historically accurate.

I agree with OP when it's insanely obvious, like you can tell the people behind the scenes sat back and pinpointed where minority characters need to be on screen, it wrecks the movie. Most modern TV shows and movies do this now and it is SO fucking obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=YyIneLnxuNg

Still waiting for that pre-colonial Zulu movie.

>second only to the revenent

Did you mean nap time movie? That was the slowest, most drawn out movie that came out in years. Could have cut out a good 30+ min out of it and we would have lost nothing.
Tom hardy and the visual footage are only positives for it. Dont even try to say leo was a good actor in it, "he was really in the cold!" Fuck man that requires less acting sonce he was already cold.

> blacks are more likely to watch a movie if it has black extras in the background

Nice try Meyer.

that makes sense. ill have to look up that director. any good movies in particular to start with of his stuff?

just popped a boner m8, guys a machine

shaddup

I dont think its about more black people seeing the movie as less black people will complain on social media, thus convincing the leftist libs to in turn gt butthurt and start boycotting he movie because its raycis.

The funny thing is that they would throw a tantrum and start screaming "RAYCISS!!!" if you retroactively went back and added a bunch of white people to some majority black show or movie. They are all the biggest fucking hypocrites that don't even realize how anti-white they are.

Yeah, the Revenant is a phony movie. It exists only to fuel the ego of Leo and the arthouse wanna-be hack director who thinks shots of trees are deep.

Jeremiah Johnson was the og revenant

It's literally this.

Check out Prisoners and Enemy. He also has an older film called Polytechnique about the Canadian shooting thats pretty intense

I didnt even finish watch the cuck movie.

Slow as molasses and anti white as hell.

I don't care for your opinion when the facts state otherwise dick head.

The problem is todays show/movie writers add todays politically correct standards into fictional shows and storys, in which the storys and lore of said fiction are inspired by a not so real adaption of the real world hundreds of years ago.

Putting todays shitty agenda into fiction like that kills all atmosphere and immersion of all fiction.

I wrote this to my brother a few days ago, we were discussing Game of thrones.

will do

alright fine. what about bone tomahawk?

>bone tomahawk?

That movie was good.

I just didn't like the "ebil whitey parts of the revenant"

>Jeremiah Johnson was the og revenant

This, fucking classic m8

Tv show made today in Britain feature black kings and queens and teachers are gonna use those series to teach history.

>I don't care for your opinion when the facts state otherwise dick head.
There are no facts. We can only guess what their intention is.

not redpilling here, cause i forgot the details, still:
> juices used to behead the entire nation of roman Sicillia some 100 b.c.
>Romans angered and wiped out those supreme me-killa only-civilian "jewish fighters"

juices are the threat to our society. Looks like all our countries need to wipe out local freemason's offices and select a new monarch to rule the land like it was before times.
> Monarchs did lotsa mistakes
Yes they did, yet i may be proud of my country for some periods of time when jews were prohibited to stay in the cities!
> Russia, YES!

So: Europe! Unite against a common enemy NOW!

Where is this from?

>Blacks in medieval fantasy
>fantasy

I fail to see your point, it's fucking fantasy

Bone Tomahawk is great. Its a little slower paced but the end more than makes up for it.

They also have some great classic Westerns on Netflix too. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance and Unforgiven are two ive rewatched recently. They might have some other classics on there but i havent loggen on in a minute.

Basically for westerns stick with films by John Ford, Sergio Leone and Howard Hawkes and youre good m8

Based. The bear scene was even better

I dont think so, or at least i know its bullshit and doesnt work.

There is no blacks here, only mestizos, but somehow everybody know whats a nigger (we call it negro de mierda). And nobody gets offended or anything, everybody knows it has shit to do with race and all to do with behaviours. Children are the same. Take nigger from them and they gonna invent their new word to replace it in a generaton.

This movie is literally more redpilled. They knew what they were doing and I don't see any blacks in the background.

Another movieadaption that is pissing me off to no end is The Dark Tower adaption.
Literally why would Roland be black?
I don't even mind Idris Elba, I think he's a great actor, but Roland was literally written as being Clint Eastwood.
It completely ruins the bond the reader has built with Roland.
Other than the blackwashing, they are skipping the first 4-5 books and mainly setting it in Jew York.
Fuck you King, you sellout hack, and fuck Rolando Inchainz

Goddamn now I gotta go to Five Guys now. I wish y'all would stop calling us burgers, it makes me hungry.

It's based on German regions and culture, though. It's western fantasy. If a wuxia film like say Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon had a bunch of niggers in it, it would look just as out of place even though it's fantasy. Saying "ITS JUST FANTASY GOSH," doesn't validate chucking a bunch of niggers into a story they don't belong in.

Because that's how fantasy plots work. There have te be rules.

You need to empathize (not emphasize) and the setting and characters actually have to be somewhat believable so the very crazy things such as huge dragons (Smaug, for example) or crazy, fantastic settings actually seem weird to you just as they seem weird to the characters you sympathize with.

This doesn't work with a clusterfuck setting without any rules.

You sound like those guys from Sup Forums that were shitting on me for this thread.

Clearly you are a racist pig and can't recognize these are tanned german youths.

You're right and it pisses me off too. I'm sick of seeing Europeans ripped out of their own culture by Hollywood and all our TV studios.

Also; even the majority agrees with this. I mean, Huntsman flopped, no? Now let's look at Witcher 3... Hmm...

Yet they keep doing this shit.

But they were all white, and closely related with similar cultures. This trend of shoving Africans into everything is desperate and so inaccurate.

>Based. The bear scene was even better

Also Liver Eating Johnson was a real person.

If they begin with that argument it's no point discussing anymore. It can be used against any fiction.

>complaining about James Bond suddenly learning magic when his world has always been unrealistic.

that was a gud movie goy

>when you ask your parents for The Dark Knight for Christmas and you get this

>Why are there so many blacks everywhere?

Because identity politics is popular, both in the positive and negative ways. And all publicity is good publicity. Racist social justice warriors praise something for including minorities in things that normally wouldn't include them, and racist racists complain about that inclusion. Both produce discussion, and discussion spreads the word about the entertainment product. They're playing both sides like a fiddly diddly.

>this fucking movie

youtube.com/watch?v=XK4cKzI3-ZY

>call thing white genocide
>when white girls still don't date niggers anyway
you guys are overreacting

Did that man just survive being lit up by a .30 cal

It's fucking outragous, outragous..

Children are being conditioned to think that niggers have always been a part of European/white society

ITS OUTRAGEOUS

>.30 cal

its 30mm and the shells are filled with 80g explosive.

but no problem for supper dindu

>We can only guess what their intention is.

Oh really, you seem to be the only one shilling this idea.

>There are no facts.

The facts are in the media, are you trying to say they don't push an anti-white ideology?

Do I have to start posting YouTube links?

Your on fucking Sup Forums trying to tell me there is no anti-white agenda?

Get fuckd m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

youtube.com/watch?v=tAcsQeuMrFc

youtube.com/watch?v=BhYbiHUTD7Q

youtube.com/watch?v=fAbmSSgEs98

youtube.com/watch?v=iMfWWPBNXzI

youtube.com/watch?v=-F1V2houB7w

youtube.com/watch?v=CsBzm2Pi0JA

>Joel Stein

I don't know who's jewing who anymore

That's an Me-262, they didn't even bother putting machineguns on it, it only has cannons.

Realistically one shell from that gun would rip a P51 in half.