I'll just leave this here

i'll just leave this here

Those crazy Russian ambassadors. always getting into things.

Ok. Now go away.

From a fake news site. Nice source.

I just took 5 seconds to google "cnn journalists resign" and the result, matching op's story, flooded top results.

You have to try to be as lazy and fucking useless as you are. Liberal for sure.

All those fake news sites and you took the bait. Sheeple everywhere. The media is lying to you about the media lying to you. ALL LIES.

So then your cool with the other CNN stories that don't get retracted and cause people to lose their jobs? Those stories are true.

If CNN is fake news then doesn't that mean their retraction is fake? Which means the story is true?

Exactly. Like how setting a puppy on fire that was already on fire doesn't make it burned puppy

Libfags will defend this

>CNN actually retracts incorrect articles
>CNN Journalists value being truthful so much that they resign when they fuck up.
I guarantee you won't see anyone on FoxNews doing that.

Defend what exactly?

News organization got a story wrong, they retracted story and punished reporters who drove the story.

Isn't that how it's supposed to work?

Why not post whole story op?

A whole 3 people quit... yup, all 3 of em.

The retraction happened only after Breitbart proved CNN lied and publicly shamed it.

Now try doing that to Fox. You can't, am I right?

Are retractions going to be a trend now? News sources getting called out on bullshit stories?

This is gonna be good..

Actually the retraction happened after scaramucci called CNN and complained. They investigated and found that the wife didn't meet their editorial standards so they retracted it.

Are you under the impression that news outlets don't already retract stories?

The story in question wasn't even about trump.

Both news sources lie like motherfuckers but cnn is the pinnacle of fake news.

lmao

gold thanks for this partner

shame u didnt just leave it on reddit where u found it

Publicity stunt
>See, we really care about the truth

I sometimes wonder how hard the blow will have to be to put me into a coma for the next 8 years.

bunch of cunts

CNN just out rightly lies to the American public all the time and people buy it.

Holy shit! She's the bomber!

Gee, that's surprising, ya mean CNN has been lying?

Fake News. It says right in the title.

>Bill O'Reilly was fired fired for spending too much money hushing up rapes
Non-story

Cnn is for dumb liberals who just want to hear the shit that they like/agree with. Just like Fox News is for dumb conservatives who just want to hear the shit they like/agree with. This is nothing new. Just like how "Fake News" is nothing new, and it won't be going anywhere anytime soon. We just have a president who bitches and moans about it more than any other in history right now so it seems like a big deal, but it's not.

Cnn?