How do we fix Sup Forums

How do we fix Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=71b_1425656071
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/film/
/celeb/

1000% increase in ledeckyposting

Every time I see this picture, I think she has a beard.

There's literally nothing wrong with Sup Forums. It's meme central with some blockbuster """discussion""" thrown in, and that caters perfectly to my sensibilities and film preferences.

So, you're wondering how best to fix Sup Forums? That one's simple.

Have Interpol track down the autistic, Canadian pedophile that created the bot, that spams pictures of young child models relentlessly on Sup Forums. Believe it or not, he probably has one or more such threads active right now.

Then, murder him. I'm not just talking any "murder", either. I'm talking about horrendous, brutal, gruesome, inexplicably-torturous murder. Make that fat, greasy fuck suffer until his very last breath.

Then, we get a mod to make a sticky for precisely one year. That sticky will feature high-resolution photographs of the fat, greasy, autistic, Canadian pedophile's mutilated corpse. Other people will find themselves drawn to the sticky, see the photographs in lurid detail and think, "oh shit. If I don't get my head out of my ass and stop shitposting here, I could be next."

For bonus points and a little humor to ease the mood, have the very-first picture feature a plank of wood with blood stains on it next to the corpse, and the words (USER WAS BANGED WITH THIS POST).

THAT is how you fix Sup Forums.

Is that the love-child of Tony Hawk and The Rock?

no, thats mean

dont bully ledecky

>Using Meme Pratts image
>Not James "The Big Guy" Woods.

more bane

I need James for my other copypasta, though.

more funposting

so its a fucking bot what other info is there on this guy how do people even know he is Canadian ?

Post it

>so its a fucking bot what other info is there on this guy how do people even know he is Canadian ?

Because he's an annoying poster, of course.

Leafs are the new Aussies.

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults. Adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

fuck off pedo
muh dick

Max would approve.

Remove the hothead redditor mods
Remove the pedos like you

Or we make a patreon and crowdfund our snuff production where the victim is the pedoposter who made the bot. Why would you use still pictures on Sup Forums?

more bestposting

She's a big girl

fucking hell why is he doing this to tv or are other boards having this done to them other then pol tv is the only board I frequent

4 me

no seriously, shes 4 inches taller than me

BRAVO NOLAN
R
A
V
O

N
O
L
A
N

Do you think that based brennan would help us in bringing down the pedoposter? I fear he'd say suppressing him is censorship tho.

A FUCKIN LEAF

why are you visting that place? isnt that a honeypot to follow these people's ips?

>implying I didn't just save it, from someone ELSE who visited that place

More BANJI tbqh

Wasn't Kaiji Canadian?

Nah, you pedo faggot, fuckin kill yourself ey

Back2reddit

>if you're not a pedo you're reddit
We're going to hang your kind first on the day of the rope. And broadcast it on TV all over the country.

No, I don't think so. I really don't. I'm here to stay. How does that make you feel? No, really. Be brutally-honest with me here.

How?

Does?

That?

Make?

You?

Feel?

I'm here up in your SHIT, goober. Here to fucking STAY, goober. You can't do a fucking THING, goober.

/cel/ is always the answer

>implying I don't enjoy cunny threads mostly for the shitposting and triggering

>How do we fix Sup Forums

easy, more cunny

hey lexibro :3

>Taylor Momsen

It's like old times in here.

>And broadcast it on TV all over the country.

You should realize /cel/ isn't going to happen. hiroshima is too scared of getting sued over celebrity nudes.

proof that leafs have the best taste

You forgot how patricians want Sup Forums to be, free of redditors and pedos

Hey friendo, how's it going?

>I will never be her hula hoop

Reminder that cunnyposting is reddit

>implying patricians and cunnybros aren't the same people

kek

you clueless pleb

wew

why are lexi's bottoms so l-lewd?

>Me on the right

legalize waifus