ITT Scenes that ruined otherwise good movies

ITT Scenes that ruined otherwise good movies.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGS6lK9D5iU
youtube.com/watch?v=BbKSr3vb32U
youtube.com/watch?v=oYkB1t6X64s
youtube.com/watch?v=vOoWpTxKJGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=GGS6lK9D5iU

The theatrical ending to Blade Runner

What the hell were they thinking?
youtube.com/watch?v=BbKSr3vb32U

0:23 seconds is where it should end and is how another version of the film was edited to end

The ending to Grave Encounters 2.

It entirely messed up the main character's arc who throughout the film was a caring person who wanted to protect his friends. The ending entirely fucking butchers him.

Otherwise the movie was just as good as the first.

felt kinda lame but eh wasn't that bad and I liked the score

What is the story to this scene? Haven't watched this film in years and forgot.

youtube.com/watch?v=oYkB1t6X64s

Seinfeld mocking that scene was one of the show's finest moments.

Its the scene where he leaves the Jews and has a very uncharacteristic breakdown about how he could save more. Basically him begging for an Oscar.

Doesn't match the stark tone of the whole movie that came before.

The coda with all the real survivors at Schindlers grave was corny too. Spielberg just can't go 2 hours without cranking up the schmaltz.

that is so pathetically edgy. holy shit.

hollywood is GAAAAAAY.

>I could have saved more!
>This watch could have saved dozens!
Or something like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=vOoWpTxKJGA

ah yes thanks now I remember

I have never seen this before and now my world is a little bit worse thanks

The ending of Take Shelter.

Yeah. I am glad that I never saw this ending when watching the film for the first time.

Well this is easy, the Ewok scenes in ROTJ.

It doesn't fit the flow of the dark opening and dark Death Star scenes.

You could almost cut out half of the Endor scenes and just mainly focus on Luke as after all this is a personal story and it doesn't focus on Leia or Han which is why Harrison Ford originally wanted Han to die at the end of Empire because his side of the story was practically finished and he contributed nothing to the story in Return. I do wish Lucas had thought of more for his character to do.

How about the entire movie except for the Star Destroyer scenes?

Seriously, what else was even in this movie worth salvaging? And even that part was stupid, having Vader randomly become good again.

Fucking Lucas. Franchising was a mistake.

The ending of Source Code with Russell fuckin Peters doin stand up for the whole train car...and people actually laughing

To me the movie should have ended with all the people on the train smiling. No actual happy ending but an ending which shows that he actually did die.

More emotional and less Hollywood happiness

>real survivors
>real

Shiggy diggy doo

>He thinks the Holocaust is fake
nice continuous internet trolling

>How about the entire movie except for the Star Destroyer scenes?
You didn't like the opening scene of Luke in the black clothing and hood? That was gold.

I actually thought he was turning to the dark side when I saw this opening as a kid. But yeah making Vader go all good, Luke returning as good... Lucas should have thought of a better ending perhaps.

And now with Disney Wars we are going to have Rey as the Princess of the Galaxies as she will defeat Snoke and probably turn Kylo good as it becomes a happy ending.

What a waste. I really hope Rey turns to a sith lord but I don't expect that at all from Disney who are too busy making a film that "young girls can relate to".

This.

And I'm certain that's how the movie was SUPPOSED to end because the "happy" ending makes no fucking sense.

>Protagonist is now inhabiting the body of a mathematician knowing absolutely nothing about his life or profession. He could have an STD or a dead hooker buried under his house for fuck sake.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if that was Duncan's version and then the studio made him reshoot an extended ending to make the audience feel "better".

ridley asked kubrick for some helicopter shots, he had just filmed the shining

stanley sent him 40 something hours of helicopter shots

I'm friends with Colin Minihan and he told me that the plot twist was purely because he wanted the shock value of the camera beating scene.

I feel that the romance scenes in attack of the clones were shitty.

Which episode or do you remember any of the dialogue?

ah ok oh well

>have a movie about the horrors and (in)humanity of war, albeit from an American perspective
>go through the motions of relating to a bunch of characters who don't really be there but just are cos they'res a job to do
>learn to relate to nerdy translator who isn't confident in his fighting abilities and goes against the wishes of the rest of the group by seeing the germans as humans too
>nice message about the unnecessary sacrifices of war, and how in many parts it's really all about luck and unluck
>end all that nice feeling with some nationalist autofellatio

>horror movie where the character slowly starts to lose his humanity

it could have been done well, but alas

All the animal-related bullshit in the first 20 minutes of The Brave Little Toaster.

One of the things that makes The Brave Little Toaster such a unique kids' movie is the LACK of grinning cartoon animals, since EVERY other fucking kids' movie has those.

It's made worse by the scenes being 100% worthless and having terrible music.

Wolf fight in The Grey. Went from film to flick in two minutes.

>this triggers the liberal

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

t. triggered edgelord alt-rightist

The last 10 minutes of Schindler's list is probably the most Jewish thing ever put into cinema

I actually like this scene and thought it was the perfect ending to the character arc. Almost made me tear up aswell. Seeing him go from a pragmatic businesmann to a humble saint.

the fight scene from The Cell, it was corny as fuck

why can't libcucks shitpost properly? this is why you're losing the meme war.

>yes good goy, the war was fought for American freedom
>it was necessary for America's security to destroy the only force against Bolshevist domination of Christianity

I bet you also liked American Sniper and thought the American invasion of Iraq was justified because of 9/11

awful rushed ending, awful acting, awful editing (one moment the paper is flying away, the other he is still holding it in his hand)

Agreed.

I'm not some hardline patriot type that believes the US is the indisputable "good guy" of History. Was merely pointing out that getting offended by an image of your country's flag is indicative of a libcuck. Besides it wasn't really used in a gratifying USA NUMBER1 way, it was introducing the setting of the scene at Arlington.

If you loved your country and it's values so much you'd realise Roosevelt betrayed American Western Christian values when he joined the Bolsheviks in the war

Even the Soviet Union during the 80's had more western Christian values than Europe today

wow this is fuckin bad

Germany was the one to declare war on the United States after Pearl Harbor. They were the aggressors. The alliance with the Soviets was purely out of common interest. The enemy of your enemy etc.

US had already basically declared war without declaring it. They were blockading Germany and providing Britain and USSR with armaments. It was USA who attacked Germany first.

Is odd, his robes, the jedi dresses, they make sense because of context, circumstances, then the prequels make it so that "they dressed like all along yep". It feels jarring.
Just like the Ewoks, kids pandering, I can enjoy it now because of Nostalgia but had I watched it years later probably not so much, oh and if Lucas had not been a jew he would have had Spielberg to direct it.

The ending to Source Code.

If it had ended when the world freezes for Gyllenhaal, it would have been a hundred times better off. It makes sense in the context of the world's fictional tech, it's still a happy ending if poignantly bittersweet, the movie looks like it has a message to impart.

Instead it continues onwards raising all sorts of bullshit questions and implications for the movie's world that server no purpose and are far outside the movie's scope, like dies this mean that inside that dude's mind is a weird temporal gateway into the real world; doesn't that mean he literally just killed an innocent man's mind and took his place, blah blah blah and yet it treats it like this is the perfect sappy sending despite its alternately disturbing and retarded implications.

The ending alone literally drops the quality of the movie down several grades

I didn't see all this when I typed my response, glad to know this is basically popular opinion

I think the pre credit scene was fine
I think the post credit scene was unnecessary as hell

It was also one of his dreams, symbolic of his wife accepting his coming insanity.

The movie was supposed to end with Norton's character shaving his head, but he refused to do the scene, so the entire message of the movie about how hatred perpetuates itself was completely lost.

is norton retarded? what was he thinking?

"oh man, if I do this scene people will think nazi's are the good guys!"