I'm an ambulance dispatch and emt. Ask me anything

I'm an ambulance dispatch and emt. Ask me anything

Have u seen spooky things

When is Crusader Kings going on sale again on Steam?

thoughts on powder form quickclot? Also, what would make a good IFAK for a cyclist?

No, it's not used anymore because the granules get lost in the wound and get infected. Also, older quickclot caused some severe burns when applied and that was all powdered.

Who do you respond to most? Old fucks or junkies rampaging on fentynol?

Do you have any dogs?

Yes

Old fucks but we get the occasional funny junkie fucks who try to get meds and psychs who run around naked and sexually assault nurses and medics

How many people have you seen with objects stuck in their pooper and what was it?

They're all good dogs

Is there anyway to convince a nurse to give me a handjob if I get cancer?

I've seen stuff stuck in people's peepers

I'll get anyone you want to jerk you off with the make a wish foundation

Betty White.

Done

Are there secret sexual wishes celebrities do on the lowdown? I could imagine Betty White doing that kind of thing, she's fucking whore (I mean that in a good way).

Are you gay? What's the fascination people have: especially females with this occupation?

Btw I'm speaking with someone who currently will be going to school for this exact position.

Thanks.

fellow emt here, hihi

Have you ever been in a situation where someone that was in dire need of care refuse to let you touch them? How to do handle these situations?
My hub is a volunteer firefighter and refusing assistance has been a topic for a few days now.

Nah I'm not gay. I just like the field. Helping people and I love the medical field but am too lazy to become a doctor

Yep it's usually rape victims and won't let anyone touch them let alone have guys near them

I bet Betty White takes cock on the daily

That was an expect post. Thanks for the input.

Your like the red headed step child of the first responder and medical industry. Does it piss you off to realize nurses and doctors have no respect for you?

I think she might be slowing down now, but I don't doubt she has some buff kid just out of school fuck her silly every so often. I don't think she rides on top anymore, but probably still does doggy to mix it up a bit.

Cool ok. I'm into the mind of why people do things. Yeah just to think to go to school for something for over 4 years is depressing!

Do you have a brother named Bryce?

Why don't you man up and become a firefighter?

99% of being in fire is medical. Almost no difference with the exception of vehicle extrication (which I do anyways) and an occasional fire.

Nah cause a lot of nurses are fucking idiots and got their degrees out of a cereal box

Tranexemic acid is far superior.

No

That's what I plan on doing when I get my EMT-P