I think he's the best actor ever

I think he's the best actor ever.

If you think I'm wrong, who's your vote?

probably al pacino, i like de niro too but he is a bit exaggerated, samul l jackson is a good nigga too

No, I think you are accurate

Donald Sutherland

Pacino is great and so is De Niro. But they wouldn't be here if it weren't for Brando

non argument

Isn't it sad kids these days will only know him for hunger games. Don't get me wrong, he did a good job in those too. But fuck. Watch MASH

i think brando is better than de niro, but i personally would set pacino at a same level...
yeh, maybe brando is older, so he could be considered like an influence

>Daniel Day Lewis
>Robert Deniro
>Tom Hardy

OK, you win.
on this one

de niro and hardy in the same post...

>rly?

Christoper Lambert is awful. He went from Highlander to Apocalypse Now then fat slob with island of werewolves. He's terrible.

Pacino is great. His development as Michael is the Godfather series is nothing short of amazing. Bring in Scarface and (I liked) Brassco, he's awesome.

Brando though.... he is the first page to any good actors inspiration book

Robert Duvall

Gary Oldman

Not him, but I think Hardy is an immense talent who has the capacity to be as great as De Niro--who is my personal favorite actor.

With that said, I'd also add Gary Oldman and Michael Fassbender to that list, among others.

OP can be a faggot and still be right at the same time.

This without question

ye dude, even in Serpico (not a 10/10 movie) the dude does a magnificent job

i have not seen his recent shit, so maybe he fucked up a bit but pacino at his prime was amazing

he's good, but here's one better.

He said his secret was that he never acted. Think about that a while.

you think it's muthafucking whiteboy day?

Adam Sandler

>forgets this actor is better that all named here

he could be in a future

but that future has to happen, now he is not even close

>20+ posts in
>no matthew mcconaughey
kys plebbitors

Charlton Heston anyone?

Good choice, but this one is better

man the dude is good but buscemi or pitt are on a similar level...

pacino or brando are superior

No ta

>Pic related

this is now a gary oldman thread

Gary is great

Damn good choice right there. Planet of the Apes would've been a silly joke, but Chuck made us believe in it. Agony and the Ecstasy might've been his best, though.

Only when he had a great director dragging his weird ass to competence.

His career is not nearly as illustrious, but, in my view, that's only because his career is not yet decades long, unlike De Niro's. But he has the raw acting talent and screen presence, so I expect him to only improve as he grows older.

Time will tell, I suppose.

One of the top 10 overrated films.

gotta one up ya

the film sucks, but Oldman is on point.

oooh good one, didn't realize that was him.

That's part of why he's so good, he disappears into his roles. I almost never know it's him until halfway through the movie.

Il raise you

These shitty wizard movies could have been half decent if Oldman was the protagonist.

I had no idea Oldman was playing Commissioner Gordon in the Batman movies until later on. I've only been fooled like that one other time, Bruce Willis in Death Becomes Her.

Hardy is good but not the best

Oldman was a very amazing character in these movies. He played that complicated character beautifully.

I'm also a faggot and love harry potter, so there's that

How did you miss that?

His accent and ability to change appearance is great. He also is, simply, a greatperson at playing different roles

He shouldn't have died. I like harry potter too, it was a great concept but shitty writer, she didn't know what to do with her best characters.

And why the fuck would be break the fucking elder wand? He could have rebuilt the whole fucking castle with it.

This plus,

DDL, PSH (RIP) and Ben Mendelsohn

He's a dull boy

Jack is also awesome as fuck

Because he's that fucking good

he was pretty damn good, definitely died before his time. He'll never catch up to oldman now, but if anyone could have... it may have been him.

Good answer

Snape was the perfect character. The way we saw him at the start, the way we felt about him on the surface, the way we felt about him about the way he turned out to be... everything was perfect.

Sirius was good too. Not as perfect. But good.

Harry destroyed the elder wand because he realized it had the potential to either corrupt him, or corrupt countless other wizards, like it has before. I'm pretty confident hundreds of the strongest wizards in Britain could fix Hogwarts pretty damn fast

Daniel day muthafucking lewis

Your family when they say they love you

Brando was 450 pounds when he played a special forces crazy fuck in apocalypse now. The fat fuck pulled it off - that's acting.

>737067986

I think you meant to have these two posts together