Is "Traps are gay" a Sup Forums meme?

Is "Traps are gay" a Sup Forums meme?

I honestly feel like it is at this point

>trap related

How can it be gay to get head from somebody like this before making them leave right after you cum?

It's not rocket science, it is straight and masculine/alpha to dominate submissive women.

it's okay that you're gay, user. Traps are gay, but that doesn't mean you can't beat off to them.

How am I gay for liking and fapping to women?
Literally makes 0 sense

I don't care, OP. Whatever pleases my cock is a win for me.

This.

If it has a dick its not a woman

If it has a dick, it's a man. Not a "man" man. But a man nonetheless.

The act of sexual intercourse or oral with a trap is gay in itself, you don't have to be gay though. You are gay as fuck though if you suck the trap's dick or get fucked by their dick.

/thread

It's even gayer than gay.

i wouldn't say its super gay to beat your meat to one, buts its super gay if you fuck one.

Hormones and surgery, and its on the inside that matters for gender. Dude don't tell me you're racist too with that narrow mind

What are crossdressers Sup Forums?
I am one, but I'm not gay. I just like the fabric. Only had female gfs in my life, I find gay sex gross, but I don't dislike gays at all.
Am I just a fetishist? Is that worse or better than gay?

Nah
Getting dicked by a woman isn't gay

Head from a trap is straight according to gender studies

>To all u Sup Forumstards saying traps are gay.

If I give u a bottle of Coca-Cola whit a label Pepsi in it does it make the content transform?
No.
So how do girls(boys) turn into boys then, it doesn't make any sense at all.

After surgery

Any opinion?

>female gfs
Implying traps aren't female gfs

/thread

Yea. You're an idiot. That's not a trap

>Head from a trap is straight according to gender studies
you are right, user

traps are not gay. I repeat, traps ARE NOT GAY. How idiotic do you have to be to think that they are? traps are probably even less gay than some women. I understand why some people MIGHT consider traps to be gay, but once thinking about it i don't know why people wouldn't change their mind. traps look like women. WOMEN ARE NOT GAY. IF YOU FUCK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A WOMEN, HOW IS THAT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUCKING GAY?
I can kinda see why people think having a dick makes it gay, but the dick only makes up about 0.2% of the human body. if the rest of the body is feminine, that's 99.8% straight. let me repeat, 99.8% STRAIGHT, THAT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING STRAIGHT. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE LESS THAN 99.8% FEMININE, YET PEOPLE DON'T CALL THEM GAY. If you wanna fuck a woman who looks manly as fuck, I'm not gonna call you gay, but you shouldnt call me gay for fucking traps either. It makes no sense why people let a single penis ruin an entire sexual encounter, it's easy enough to ignore. Traps still have fuckable assholes, you don't need to fuck the pussy specifically. And if it's that much of a problem, just look away. He isn't gonna rub his dick on you or anything.
There are plenty of nice traps out there, and Im sure you'd get along well with them, but you choose not to because of something on them which takes up 0.2% of their body. It's nonsensical and stupid how worked up people get over something so small but completely ignore the rest of the body. If you're worried about your friends knowing that you're fucking someone 0.2% masculine and 99.8% feminine, they don't need to find out. Believe it or not, traps can wear clothes too. They don't walk around with their dicks hanging out, they cover their dick with pants or skirts. Nobody has to find out that you're in a perfectly heterosexual relationship.

It's a woman, but a trap nonetheless

Any proof?

if you ask for a coke, and i gave you a glass of rc cola, would you know the difference?

Traps are gay

This. Also traps are cool and usually just blow you then leave. And know how to handle a dick because they have one. Also they never even show their duck or talk about it so it's 100% straight. They aren't afraid to suck balls down their throat and lick/blow air into soft, twitching assholes during head either.

10/10 orgasm that your gf will never deliver

Gays are trap

Sorry, science wins. And if you don't want to talk gender, then their sex is male. Born that way, with a penis and all the things that come with it.

You're gay. Jerking off to feminine looking men doesn't make it less true.

Good point.

You can still see their pussy.

This is bait, but i'd love to what he says next.

>>getting your dick sucked feel good bro and pounding a ass feels good bro but if it has a penis you're bisexual at least no judgement here just saying.

Science is outdated by social studies and gender resesrch, by default popular culture often changes and science is really going into the shadows as reality is more dominant by the masses. History repeats itself and science is just our current interpretation of things. We don't know shit, 100 years from now everything we know in science will be false. Feelings are not.

>So how do girls(boys) turn into boys then, it doesn't make any sense at all.

Are you autistic or joking?

>if it has a penis you're bisexual
But, user.

They are women. Getting your dick sucked by a gagging girl throat is straight as it will come

You're the autistic one here, way to avoid the argument when you're losing son.

pretty good bait thread OP, i almost took you seriously and almost replied angrily like a triggered newfag

i rate it 9/10

>replied
>gave OP a 9
Get on your knees

This was almost verbatim the answer in the other thread about traps... History is repeating itself right now, but i'll bite this bait.

Social studies and gender research are a joke. Gender dysphoria has been turned into an identity. The field is about how you feel, and it should be disregarded as nothing more than an opinion.

Science does not falsify itself, unless an agenda attempts to silence truth in favor of emotions. Even if everyone believed 2 + 2 = 5, it will always equal 4.