>Shot by somebody who's only directed terrible disney flick before
>terrible miscast

>Blade Runner 2
>Shot by one of the best modern directors with no bad under his belt

Is this even a question?

ttbqhwyf

if GITS is a laughably funny as Lucy I'll be satisfied

BR2 will be forgotten more quickly than the Total Recall remake

Definatly Blade Runner, got my nigga Goose and a great director and it's seperate from the original.

The one that doesn't have Scarlett Johansson in it.

I know right. Gosling is gonna make this amazing.

And remember that we have Jared Leto as a possible replicant

As long as he doesn't have to do much then it'll be fine

Why not? Jared was excellent as the Joker so I hope he plays a character like Roy.

You needed more screentime of him in SS to actually judge him because his scenes moved too fast and so you couldn't comprehend what his character was thinking deep inside.

You got a bit of that with the "where is she" scene before he lets out the random Joker laugh and the chemical pool scene when Harley jumps in and he turns around behind deep in his thoughts.

THAT is what I wanted more of with Jared's Joker. Not just random laughter which is how I guess he came off to many viewers who didn't fully study his character.

All the blame is on the editor

jared leto under villenueve has GOAT potential cuck

So will Jared be a replicant?

Will Jared's method acting prep involve him doing robot dance while making mechanical noises for joint movements?

he is going to send his cast-mates used batteries

Uploading his consciousness into a roomba.

Blade Runner is being directed by the guy who did Prisoners, Enemy, and Sicario

GITS is being directed by the guy who did Snow White And The Huntsman

And shot by Roger Deakins. This is going to be the BEST looking sci-fi movie ever, jesus christ.

Blade Runner 2 has more waifus in it

like who? besides gosling

Blade Runner 2 might actually be good, nontheless I will enjoy seeing Gosling in that role.
Too bad Refn isnt in charge of cinematography.

>Too bad Refn isnt in charge of cinematography.
shut up

?

>Too bad Refn isnt in charge of cinematography.

So the screen won't be bathed in some annoying shade of neon? Damn.

really makes you think

Blade Runner 2 for sure, and to be honest, I think GITS has a lot of things going wrong for it, such as mismatched director, actors, etc.

Plus, I don't think the storyline and movie concept itself is going to be appealing to people. Some things really should stay in animation, and I think GITS is one of those things.

KEK

>Plus, I don't think the storyline and movie concept itself is going to be appealing to people.
Why? GITS is basically an action version of Blade Runner with an android as the protagonist.

If the release date for Blade Runner 2 still remains as 2017: then releasing GITS alongside could actually boost up the sales for fans of BR who have never seen GITS

Yes, lets have bladerunner without any neon lights!
Refn's colors are spot on, so I'm not sure what you mean by "annoying shades". I am 80% Refn would have done a better job at displaying the atmosphere, than the current guys chosen.

>hasnt seen BladeRunner
get out the thread shitpoaster

>the new one has to look like the old one
kys

let's see:

>a sequel to a classic film directed by one of the best directors currently working with a great cast and the same cinematographer as the original movie, produced by ridley scott

or:

>an adaptation of a meme anime directed by literally who starring a busted capeshit actress

yeah, real tough decision there.

I never implied that, although since the old one is one of the best looking movies of all time it wouldn't hurt.