Restraunt owner and daughter assaulted by gorilla's after meal was deemed "Unsatisfactory"

Restraunt owner and daughter assaulted by gorilla's after meal was deemed "Unsatisfactory"

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com
youtube.com/watch?v=D96M0AKzoVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nypost.com /2017/06/25/ couple-viciously-beats-restaurant-owner-her-teen-daughter -over-fast-food-order/

nope

But, to be fair, what hell of a hillbilly restaurant serves cold chicken?

Fuck yeah, I did ot

Nice try dawg, but in the end you counsels stop me

nope

Kek you just watch the Tommy sotomayor video too?

>Hey, this meal sucks
>Sorry sir, we'll refund your money
>Nope. we comin' for you

Fucking niggers man.

Fucking niggers. We need to bring back slavery

stupid niggers. thugs, animals who know nothing but criminal actions and while im at it fuck asap rocky and the kardashians

youtube.com/watch?v=D96M0AKzoVM

I have a feeling the owner said something inappropriate to them.

>Thinks saying something justifies being beaten that bad.
>Thinks it justifies a 15 year old getting sucker punched by a rape ape
Fuck off back to your black worship threads, you nigger lover

Never said it justified the action. How triggered are you right now?

I've transcended the physical realm and ascended into the ether

Harambe don't like cold chicken.

Did they ever catch the pair of POS?

They didn't. The owner did an interview later explaining that the go-rilla in question has been coming in for weeks,
Ordering, then bitching about the food to get a refund. Another gibsmedat trying to get free shit from the white man.

AROUND

Cold chicken is good in cold curry

>thinks the actions of these people justifies your generalization

back to your MAGA thread, nerd.

I guess by the third shiner they finally stoped fucking bitchin.

>thinks the actions of these people justifies your generalization

Read that over again, slowly, then realize how retarded it sounds. Assuming by "these people" you mean niggers in general. If not, then niggers are just shit anyways.

>Implying I don't know the difference between colored person and nigger

Fuck off nigger loving filth

I would put up a "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" sign if I was that owner. It wouldn't take but one time the POS complain, I refund their money, GTFO and never return. You want chicken? Go to KFC.

But then some apologist lib would probably sue on their behalf, which is BS.

Trips of truth

>Fuck off back to your black worship threads, you nigger lover
>black worship
>nigger lover

don't think it matters now does it? you don't really believe in that bullshit that there is a distinction between a "nigger" and a black person. you're in the comfort of anonymity, so at least own up to your views.

>tfw the waiter forgets that you ordered two 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Yeah, like you come in here all the time, eat your fill and THEN want your money back.

They seem like a couple of ignorant scammers, probably do this at every place they eat at, probably so well known around town that they have run out of places to scam.

And it takes them two hours to eat it which is why everything was stone cold when they got done.

Why user, who would ever lie while being anonymous on the internet? You're just making yourself look retarded. If anyone should be using anonymity to mask their homoerotic life choices, it certainly isn't me

Besides, why even bother arguing when we will gain nothing from it. No one's going to suck our dicks over it, so we might as well jerk off in the corner

you equated being black to being a nigger earlier. i mean, if you're in that school of defining a nigger as an annoying, loudmouthed, ignorant buffoon, then why would any rational person be a lover of that? you're racist plain and simple. have a good day, buddy.

I'm ok with the outcome of this argument. I hope you enjoy your day as well, user.

And they NEVER tip.