Smoked a joint yesterday and passed out when I woke up, I was hallucinating...

Smoked a joint yesterday and passed out when I woke up, I was hallucinating. I have a pretty low tolerance but have never passed out because of it. Was my weed laced? Pic not related

Probably. Weed should never make you hallucinate

No you just have mental issues

prolly just a light weight nigga that got light headed

Describe the hallucinations. I always have visuals similar to LSD within 1 minute of waking up. I do have an intense case of HPPD though

you hallucinate all the fucking time, your brain just doesnt let you pay attention to it

the moment you wake up your visual cortex is disinhibited esp if you wake up in the middle of REM sleep which is possible for u cause THC fucks with REM sleep

sounds like it was thc crystal gorilla biscuits

I didn't understand what reality was and it started out as 3 colors for what felt like eternity I started to realize what was happening and the 3 colors were my friends

oh it was just like you passed tf out and then snapped out of it? idk man. ur probs fine

>thc crystal gorilla biscuits

It wasn't like that. I can't explain it properly.

with enough weed and a low enough tolerance weed can be a mild hallucinogen. research for yourself but i have also experienced it.

also you are never going go get laced shit unless you're aware why would a you get more product than what was originally sold to you. They would lose money

its possible and does very rarely happen but chances are only if the person really doesnt like you and wants to literally poison you - nobody is giving people free coke or DMT or some shit you're right

There's no way it should be laced but my heart rate way up and I was overheating and I doubt my friend put anything in there. I watched him roll the joints

Hey retarded OP, everything you described is normal, including hallucinations. Chill the fuck out, maybe smoke some more.

how much weed is in a typical joint?

I usually smoke 2-3 bowls in a 2 or 3 hr period. Can I get higher??

Nobody is going to give you free drugs. Unless of course they were trying to fuck you. Does your butthole hurt?

Honest answer no joints just hit a noobie really hard my first joint i ran from shadows cause i thought they were ghosts
it happens...

The problem is a joint has never fucked me up that badly

sounds like a good problem to have

Not gonna lie it was pretty great at first but then I started freaking out a little

do you have a family history of schizophrenia?

Pot is not for everyone, especially those afraid to lose control. Decide if you like the feeling or not. You probably never had good weed or never inhaled properly. If you don't like weed, which is totally fine, find a new hobby.

I've been smoking pot off and on for some time. Never had any real hallucinations. Sometimes when I get really stoned I notice things will kinda glow or vibrate. I've never passed out either.

How were you diagnosed with hddp?
Some of the things you described rang a bell, and I read a bit and stomped into "Miodesopsias". I've seen those... But I thought it was just eye buggers... But now that I think in retrospective, when Ive had eyebuggers, is all blurry and I just wipe them away.
But the other effects is like the images of miodepsias and they kinda fall dow slowly.