Does blackmail pictures ever work to get sex? Has anyone ever blackmailed someone for sex or more pictures?

Does blackmail pictures ever work to get sex? Has anyone ever blackmailed someone for sex or more pictures?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/facebook-stalker-years-prison-article-1.156894
steamcommunity.com/id/chifferobe
i.imgur.com/fL7CNYn.jpg
i.imgur.com/6bJlU1M.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah, it can work.

turning it into sex is really hard, turning it into pictures sometimes works.

lot of work for little gain though.

You win. Most pathetic post evar.

are you starting this from self experience or rumor?

I have never blackmailed a girl for sex user.

i have my ex bfs dropbox login. could be fun

I have heard true stories of money being paid. I have heard sex and pic requests but those tend to end with police showing up.

poast that shit nigga

its a guy...

if you're in it for money that's easier, if they have cash most people are willing to hand it over more easily than more nudes. they're happy to take the way out.

>those tend to end with police showing up.
if the police have any clue who you are you fucked up badly. if there's any chance of it being traced back to you, you do not do it.

Yeah, both can work but the sex would be very rare. In both cases it's only going to work on stupid people. Luckily most females are stupid but young/naive/stupid would be the easiest to pull this off with (and even then like another user said, it's a lot of effort for not so great wins).
If blackmailing a chick into sending you more pics or you'll send her nudes to her dad is what gets you off, then yeah it may be worth it. Other than that I wouldn't think so, considering the risk and work involved.

I've blackmailed a few people for more nudes, but never tried to get sex out of it. Probably around 75% of my attempts were successful.

If the woman is stupid and does stupid shit like giving you more nudes to keep you from posting the original nudes, I guess there's a chance at sex.

If she's smart, she'll simply have the cops hunt you down.

ive seen worse

i once blackmailed a girl to get new pics. it worked, i got like 2 more and i stopped.

They work to get you sex with your cellmate, yeah.

Guy from a forum that I go to tried that. The article doesn't go into great detail about his blackmailing but he'd basically break into email accounts, find nudes, then threaten to release the nudes unless they sent him more. So yeah, if you're willing to risk 4 years in prison I'd say go for it. But probably not the best idea. Honestly, you're better off offering them a couple hundo for nudes. Most girls will show you their tits for $100 - $500.

nydailynews.com/news/national/facebook-stalker-years-prison-article-1.156894

blackmail her how tho??? with what???

are the new pics ever worse/more graphic than the originals?

Not usually, because they only do it if you have graphic ones in the first place, and even MORE likely if the pics have face. Other than that, they'll usually tell you to fuck off.

The only major difference is you get exactly what you ask for.

well she sent me a pic of her tits like 2 years before. and when i blackmailed her she sent pics of her ass/pussy

Never worth it in the long run

those that claim never worth it usually speak from fear rather than experience.

Because those that would speak from experience are in prison.

This woman is vile looking, yet I also want to fuck the shit out of her. What's wrong with me?

Side bar, more of her?

you are fucked up is what you are lol... much like most of the world.

I want all the pictures of her.

I second that

Prison terms aren't forever so many with experience should be out. Plus satisticaly speaking the number of convicted people for blackmailing photos is very very tiny.

Do you feel guilty?

I speak from experience on several seperate occasions and I'm not in prison. if you actually read other posts there are people on here that aren't in prison after doing. STFU and read or GTFO.

Any experience you can share?

This is a blackmail picture. It works, if you make what they stand to lose worse than what you are having them do.

Did you take the pic or someone else? what could she lose that is worse?

I have a few more. I'll post them but if you're feeling generous I don't have $3 and I really want Jade Empire. If not, I don't mind. steamcommunity.com/id/chifferobe

asdfsad

She took the pic on her webcam. She could have lost her families livelihood at best; worst case her husband could have died.

can you post more?

i.imgur.com/fL7CNYn.jpg
This one won't fit.

I have a few different experiences. What do you want to hear?

sadfsad

Last three done on webcam, before she went and got a decent camera.

I literally posted a link to an article where a guy got caught. So yeah, if you want to take that risk, go for it. But it's a really fucking dumb risk to take when you can just bribe them.

I understand family livelihood but husband could have died?

Slips

ah. So no new ones from the decent camera?

How long did it last? How did it end?

Only a few more left, user

Where'd you get these from anyway

It's hard to say how many I have of these because there are other pictures in between them.

Yes. He worked in Iraq, her blackmailer had the ability to send him to a more remote and more dangerous location.
pic related, from new camera
around two years.

You're making it seems like everyone that tries it gets caught. When the chances of them actually doing something or you getting caught is really slim.

Also, if you blackmail them, you can do it anonymously and keep you relationship with them or whatever. If you bribe them, you get labeled as a creep from then on.

damn. Any on the tits?

They've been posted before.
This wouldn't fit. i.imgur.com/6bJlU1M.jpg

Rather be a creep and not in prison, thank you very much.

What is the worst thing she would do for blackmailer?

Being labeles as a creep/desperate etc. is like a social prison and way more likely to occur than you going to prison over it.

Let me see if I have some.
lots of dildo play, sex with a random guy, then sex with multiple random guys.

Pretty sure this is the last one. Any kind user want to tip me Jade Empire? I'm really broke from having to pay a lawyer so I can see my daughter. Her bitch mother is illegally keeping her from me and the only way to make the cops do anything is to take it to court. steamcommunity.com/id/chifferobe

In that case keep it for yourself

labels are all in your head. if given by a community, then move. the world is a big place.

I'd still rather blackmail and not waste my money on something I can get for free.

How were random guys chosen. Did she pick them or blackmailer?

first time she chose with the single guy, then blackmailer chose

How much did husband know?

I never had a problem with it. When I go to parties and most of the people there are people that I know, chances are I've seen anywhere from 70-90% of them naked if not have nudes of them. What is someone going to say to my social circle? "Oh my god, can you believe this creep? He offered me $100 to see my tits!" "$100! He only paid me $50!"

she is hot. Post everything of her

Has never made sense to me. Unless someone is flipping out so bad she's beyond irrational, why would she try and "fix" the situation by giving the shitbag more photos? It's not like anyone in the history of revealing photos has ever said "moar! Only this time make them LESS embarrassing"

How did she prove she fucked random guy?

Besides, which is worse, having people find out you offered some chick money to see her naked or having people find out you blackmailed some chick into sending more nudes?

it is amazing how irrational people become when sitting in front of a clock ticking down.

he thought it was bullshit, so never knew
from better camera..
on webcam

Did blackmailer end it or her?

Any pics or vids of the sex sessions?

It only works on teenagers, because they are inexperienced, and that's a bigger risk for a little reward.

If the girls a who're, your chances are better.

But either wary if you get caught your going to jail for 30 years and possible Megan's law.

Are these your comments from experience, data or just what you theorize?

Yeah, this is pretty much the reason i was turned down the few times. They said it didn't make any sense and it wouldn't change anything.

For a lame thread the discussion keeps going...

Most likely his theories, but it makes sense. Older women usualyl don't care as much , but it's all situational. Also, it won't be 30 years, that more than a life sentence.

blackmailer
webm is too large

I agree older are usually wiser but sometimes have more to lose; husband, job, kids.

One annon posted previously only showed example of person who got 4years.

The article I posted earlier was 4 years and the guy did it to multiple women.

How did it start? How did the blackmailer get the first photo?

yeah only 4. And the chances of anything happening are very little. I was blackmailing a friend anonymously and she said she told her mom and they talked to a cop. The cop told her they guy probably just found pictures of a girl similar to her and not to worry about it. They didn't pursue me at all.

what did this friend end up doing for you?

stolen off a work computer.

"Only 4." Who the fuck wants to go to prison for almost half a decade? LOL

Do you have the first picture?

Only 4 is way less than 30 and life.

Yeah, but if you bribe her you won't go to prison AT ALL. I've had incredible success with that. Of the maybe 20 people I asked, like 2 said no.

Did the blackmailer keep giving hope of freedom or did the blackmailer always keep her with no hope?

I don't think so, I'm pretty sure it was just one of her topless.

and your bribes are for titty flashes for $100 usd

This is one that didn't work out so I didn't get anything.
My point was, nudes aren't priorities for cops.

Yes, do the two guys and her video and it would end. She did, it did.

You can still go to jail for sexual harassment AND be shamed by the community/family.

Agreed. They only care if it is high profile or serial. You ever try on anyone else?

any communication afterwards?