Tomorrow i will punch somebody in the face, i want to kill him, but without using a weapon, can you give me any ideas?

Tomorrow i will punch somebody in the face, i want to kill him, but without using a weapon, can you give me any ideas?

punch him really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hard.

kill yourself instead

He is a classmate btw

Punch him in the throat, or at the back of his head, right above his neck, a few times with full force.

Push him down the stairs.

This.

you wont do it pussy, you will probably cry about it for a long time
>prove me wrong and make the news by smashing someones skull open with a tock

plz no bully

Is the guy a bully? Also, I'm not telling you to kill him, but if you have to, just make sure to ONLY kill him; don't kill anybody else.

He is not really a bully, but he made fun of me several times. I need to stop that

Like a lot of others said, push him down some stairs or hit him REALLY hard in the nape of the neck
Before you do any of this, of course, make sure no one is around, and learn how to throw a fucking punch you weeb

you have a less than honorable reason to kill someone

go the honorable path and commit sudoku

>Post YFW op gets his ass kicked

Fuck him to death.

Punch him right in the mouth. With any luck, you'll cut your hand on his teeth, get a severe infection, and die

Literally body slam him kick in side jump on top and pound his face like those silver back gorrillas do, but OP is actually a faggot and isn't going to do shit
/Thread

>op throws a single limp wristed punch and gets winded because its hard lugging 600lbs of human fat around
>gets knocked down and dies from head wound on ground

some poison works

Keep going

good idea, but how..

I second this

Can u take him one to one or do you need to fight dirty to take em out?

cyanide is no good i recommend mung beans or bleach

i can do both, but i rather surprise him

Set him on fire with gasoline

So you rather fight dirty, if he's in athletics my fear was also getting stabbed in leg or knee broken, run up behind him and side kick his knee from an angle or slide tackle into his knee breaking it then while he screams get him or beats the shit out of you which is prob gonna happen

>a tock.

?

There has to be so many more efficient objects to smash someone's skull open with.

Uppercut, straight To The Jaw.
Always works

So you to nigger ur way though this? How about you jump his ass or a club to gut

Read. Win.

He looks tough, but he´s just a little pussy with a lot of friends
That is my worst fear, that his friends fight back

Craig is this you? Look I'm sorry about what happened I was just really drunk

go thumb first with both hands into his eyes
or if your just looking to punch, just go for the nose or temples
knock out punch would be bottom of the chin and then a good shove
get him on the ground and you can stomp his skull and fuck the mouth or the eye sockets if you did the thumb thing

If he's heavy be careful, big guys may be slow but one good punch to the head will have u seeing stars. Does he play any sports? Depending if he does he may have some technique in a fight.

This is pretty much your only option. Introduce him to Sup Forums. When he starts having sex with traps use your experience being feminine and sucking cocks to lure him into ass raping you. While he's doing that clench your ass muscles so he gets stuck and rips his dick off in your ass and bleeds to death.

Taking EXACTLY what you said, if you want to punch him in the face, aim your punch about six inches BEHIND his head. This will allow you to get a proper followthrough and deliver a considerably more forceful punch than you'd normally deliver. Aiming the center of your strike can make the difference between decking your target in a single punch and just splitting their lip.

It's unlikely to kill him, but he's sure as hell never going to bully you again.

Comma barrage for great justice.

Don't forget to yell HADOUKEN! when punching or it won't hurt as much.

>commit soduko
Kekd

Is easy, muay boran, elbows on the temple and nape, mataleones, break the neck, there are lots of ways

Fap and then reconsider

Just walk up to him--nonchalant--and punch him in the jaw (or ear) as hard as you can possibly muster. That'll probably knock him out, if his head smashes onto something on the way down he might die.

Of course, you'll be charged with manslaughter if you do this, and he dies. Murder if they can prove it was premeditated and intentional. Actually, they may just go for murder. If he dies, play the punch off like he did something to you previously. Of course, that plays into premeditation.

Either way, good luck with prison.