Ask a 24 year old man whos as tall as most 12-13 year old girls anything (a lot of them are taller than me)...

Ask a 24 year old man whos as tall as most 12-13 year old girls anything (a lot of them are taller than me). And before u ask, yes, it does make it so much easier to get closer with them

you ever do shit with said 12-13 year olds?

How small are you? In millimeters.

do short legs make your dick look longer?

Nigga im 5'4

Ofcourse nothing bad though!

No lmao wtf mines 6inch average

I'm jealous t.b.h

How so?

Are you me however I'm closer to 5 than you are and I have always been with the younger girls they just like me naturally.

I have a fetish for taller girls

I've been with taller girls than me. I'm not op but I'm shorter than op and little younger. Taller girls are yummy you can hug them and nuzzle in their boobs or their shoulders. Armpit fetish as well plus feet and various things. When I was younger like 14 my same age gfs were usually taller so I'd always be in them and closer contact. Now older the older girls just are more drama honestly and whiney. It's easy to please the younger generation just feed her well and take her to mall it's not that hard. And being now it's easy to be with a younger girl because no one bats an eye.

Thats exactly the same. I lift weights and have a god physique but since im there heigbt they naturally are more comfortable and approach me so much more

Very true. Ive been with many girls around 14 and since i still look young no one bats an eye. Even when we've made out in public and in carnivals people just think we're a cute couple

Not that small faggot

Yeah I was in a ihop after I'd ate ( like year and half ago) and was sitting in the waiting room a group of about 5-6 girls aged 12-13 maybe approached me from their eating table and one of them was the main talker and was flirty and said they liked my hair (it's long) they were soccer squad. And yeah I did take mine to country fair and no adults care, however I did get eyes from my classmates who were girls. The guys don't care nor adults notice me. This was when I was senior in school and I was with 9th or 8th graders usually.

You shave don't you op? I don't really grow beard or anything but I make sure I'm really well clean faced sometimes I get like a mustache stubble if I don't shave for two weeks. Being clean faced helps them be more comfortable.

Well thats embarassings because i still do hamg out with girls around 13/14 lol. A lot less drama.

Dont get me wrong i talk and fuck with girls my age too but most of em are shallow cunts

Im a white washed asian so naturally i dont get much hair but yes i always shave lol

Yes girls on our age are shallow and more needy I know exactly. It's more fun to hang out with a 14 because you can make her day just go to mall take her to movie hold her hand and walk around mall park. Taking a old girl she just wants to look at shit complain about whatever in Facebook. Won't want to go and run around outside mall and have fun sneaking into movies for free or just fucking around having fun.

Are you covered in foil most of the time to protect your chocolate shell?

kys thanks

Its true. 14 year old girls are just like 21+ except they want to please you more and love you more and theres less drama and bs

And it's not embarrassing lol it was funny one girl was in my senior yearbook class and she's very talkative like that whole did you see in Facebook etc shit. I was holding hands and being sweet to my gf at the fair who was 14 and we passed by her and you can see her whisper something to her friend and then she's like oh hey user who's this. And bless my gfs heart she is very clever and can be very patronizing. She introduced herself so innocently and cute I was dumbfounded as well as the two other class mate girls.
This same gf we went to small amusement park on beach. A 23? Pretty decent guy who was operating the ride starts flirting with her and she's being cute and I'm right there just trying to hide my smirk because I know my gfs about to step on him. And after a minute he gets nerve to make move by like well how old are you as he's pulling his smile and stuff and she goes from somewhat flirtatious to innocent voiced and says oh I'm 14 and he's smile just turns to a frown and I'm looking at him and my smirk just gets to a grin. She then jump back on my back so I could hold her legs and carry run her to the next ride.

Yesss they are more cuddly. They love to have their hands held and be kissed on the cheeks. You can be cheesy and sweet and it'll blow wind up her skirt.

Not op but how olld were u at the time and did u fuck her shit niggaaaa tell us the details

It was perfect looking pussy man (|) even her asshole was a perfect * She loved being licked between her toes and then she didn't mind to lay on her tummy and let you lick everything. I ate her pussy so much it was the tastiest one and I've been with over 20 girls older and younger. She shaved the bottom but let a little bush grow on her mound I asked her to that. I'd eat her and just bury my face in her and look at her as she ran her hands in my hair. She'd ask me if it was tasty after I was done. She couldn't suck to save her life but she could pump fast with her hand. She couldn't even take half of my cock in her mouth and I'm like the op I'm 6 maybe a little over. She stayed with me everyday all day for about 2 weeks we dated for about a year till she just got into that attitude that all girls get into and she sweetness isn't there. At the time her mom and my mom were friends so she didn't really care that she was over a lot. Her sister who was the same age as me didn't like me and said she'd cut my dick off if I hurt her. Funny is I have nudes of the older sister someone on b spilled them.

> mfw all beautiful, innocent, sweet and kind hearted loving teen girl eventually grow up to be selfish assholes and cunts.

Why cant they stay sweet, kind, loving and nice forever?

this thread is fucking trash why am i even here

So how does one meet these younger ladies?

The first time she sucked her first time lol I tried to pull her head on it and she choked out not even half way in and she moved me back her hands were on my hips and I was like well just do it yourself to see how much. And she really relaxed and pushed herself on it and managed to get it halfway in her mouth and then I pulled her head again to see if I could slip in all the way but she choked again hard and I told her just suck sweetie because she just had me halfway there trying to see how much she could do. She couldn't really do it well but she got better by the time we started to 69 in bed. Of course being licked she just completely forgets about sucking so, a lot of times it's just me licking her. She'd let me finger her pussy and I'd tease her in public by nonchalantly smelling my fingers. I'd eat her anywhere she'd wear those runner shorts they all wear now because she could pull it over and let me eat but the reason I asked her not to shave the top of her pussy so I could enjoy pulling her stuff down and licking her hair and her slit. I'd finger her at end to savor it and she started grabbing my hand and wiping it off so I couldn't tease her. It was a slit like (|) like you really had to spread it to see the clit and her hole. But standing or with her legs apart it was just a slit and puffy two lips. No flaps just a slit. Like what people love older Asians for. She was white with little native so she was naturally tanned.

Don't be a gross 5'5+ or a 5'5+ with facial hair or obvious college bro body. You really have to look the part and they don't take their eyes off of you. It's not like they don't know you are older it's just you're not that obvious old guy and it's weird. But being shorter and looking as young as them they love you to death. I always get eyed by girls walking in stores at the mall just generally anywhere in public. Just be short clean faced no beard or mustache , longer hair the better be in good shape. It's easy.

Continued*
Honestly to girls they just want love and someone who knows what's what. Being slick and sweet makes them melt. You just have to know how to blow wind up their skirts. There's difference in this all. It's not seeming like a creeper older guy with patchy face and beer belly or whatever. If you just look like you could walk in their group and not be the odd one out you can get them easy. Hanging with their friends and the boys who are stupid and immature at relationships you can't pick me out unless I let you in. So being with them is being able to blend in with them like anyone guy in their grade. Just you are experienced and know how to be sweet in relationship.

Also having money to do things with them and take them somewhere they want to go like a horse show or the beach they will latch on to you than bother with the guy who crushes on them in math class

But underage girls dont have sex or want it lol especially not from some older man

I'm tall and pretty attractive but the thing is, what reason would I ever have to talk to these younger chicks? I'm AGAINST it but what would you casually say to talk to them?

not against* lol

I'll talk more about that gf back then. I did lots of things with her like we went to the kids museum and made planes for the wind tunnel or we rode rides at the carnival together I was the one that got her to ride the bigger rides and not be so scared of it and we'd go to ihop in the middle of night and got hot chocolate or we swam in pool or at the beach. She liked exploring places going into the trailers that were being sold at the show or walking around the buildings and looking at the shopping stuff. She didn't not try anything with me. I will admit don't ever trust a girl if she just ate Cheetos. It was cute with like gum or candy but the chewed Cheetos got me but I still ate it lol. I mean I ate her ass I wasn't going to pussy out if she pushed a mouthful of Cheetos in my mouth lol. Shotguning vape turned into candy that turned into food. Just avoid the Cheetos. She loved kissing after you ate her wet pussy out.

Because you don't look like some older man. You are missing the point user. If you look as young as them they will like you even being older makes them like you more. The gf I've been talking about knew from day one how old I was because her mom and my mom were friends. She liked me because she could have a actual public relationship and it's not some 6 foot buff guy who's obvious way to old for her. I could walk right past you and you wouldn't even talk to me like a adult you'd be treating me like a kid too it's that undetectable. If you look as young as them and are short like them no one bats an eye at the cute couple holding hands at mall.

I mean how tall we talking here. Honestly even being tall a lot of them would like you. If you are above 5'5 you'll be getting interest from girls who are older than you would if you were shorter. If you are above 6 I doubt you'll find a younger one other than one who's at most two years younger than you currently but there's 15s whod die for a 6 foot guy. And do you have populous places like a mall or a skate park. I mean if you can just skate around and not seem like a old odd guy out you'll be fine and get interest. I act my size I'm goofy at times and just fuck around. I don't act like some serious mature person. It's not really my personality anyways. I've never really grown up.

5'4? Most 12 - 13 year old girls are less than 5 feet. At least in the U.S. What country do you live in? Netherlands?

I mean shit I've seen girls as young as 14 who go crazy for a tall guy but Still being smaller you get better luck and actually get approached versus being tall and having to do all the work as most girls are nervous about that tall cute guy etc and so they don't make the first step because they don't want to be embarrassed if you say uninterested. Being shorter or their height they are comfortable to make the first move as well don't mind being approached either. Most girls won't see it weird when someone that's generally the same height and looks young like them come up to them versus the tall guy who's coming up to to them. It really depends on the girl.

Ah I'm not the 5'4 op but I've seen plenty of 13 and up who are at 5'2 and above so the tall girls who grow fast and are 5'5 it's not uncommon but not as common as the shorties. Most below 15 are going to be below 5'5 if not below 5 my cousin who's 17 now she's been below 5 since she was 13.

Do you think we should lower the age of consent to 12 too? I think we do.