Wwyd rough edition

wwyd rough edition

test

kiss tenderly

Rough assfuck. How're the tits?

Facefuck hard, jamming my cock down her throat while I grope those full tits. Moar of her

Want to pull out those fat tits and slap them around. Strip this slut, user.

Fuck I wish I had nudes of this bitch

Left looks like a real cum guzzler

wtf would you do ??

Tie her up and fuck her ass good. Cum over her face.

i would rip off that sexy lingerie and stick my tongue right up her asshole

rip off that top and fucking destroy her pussy under that skirt. then I'd finish on her tits and make her eat it all

I'd skullfuck her and cum down her throat

Holy fuck you sound autistic dude.

same girl?
WWYD

wwyd be brutal

Tie up those tits. Moar of the titties

4/10 nose too big

Can barely see anything, haha

Fuck her right on those rocks and make everyone around notice it

Cut her open and consumer her raw uterus

she likes to tease a lot thats the problem, more reason

wwyd

another view

Tell me you've got nudes of this slut...

bump

Don't forget to hit it from the back

Wwyd?

tie hr to the bed just like that, then can her tits and pussy

Aye, Megan.

let's tie her to the bed and pound her until she is filled with cum. drip some hot wax on her, and massage her wax covered body with some ice cubes. grab a soft brush, and remove the wax. Whip her for some 60 lashings because why not, then lock her up in the closet with a lunchables to eat and a pot to piss in. Awaiting the next round.

Bump

bump

Bump

wwyd?

moar?

I'd see her out in public while walking my dog. I get up close behind her and wait until we are near a dark alley, then i push her to the ground in the alley and tell her if she tells that my dog and I will kill her. Then I grab her by the hair and put her face near my cock and demand that she sucks it. She disobeys so I hit her hard in the head. She then immediately starts sucking my cock. She sucks and sucks until it's coveted in her drool. Then I make her get on all fours and right when she does, I shove my throbbing cock in her virgin asshole, which makes her scream in pain. I told her not to scream so o pull her hair back and get my dog to stand in front of her and I tell her I'll forgive her screaming and won't kill her only if she sucks on the dogs cock. She is very hesitant but obeys and slowly puts his hard, red, dog dick inside her mouth. I keep fucking her tight, torn asshole and notice she isn't sucking the dog off well enough so I grab her head and make her deepthroat the big dog cock. She chokes on it and almost pukes. I give her a water bottle and tell her to aim his cock at the bottle and to spit all of his cum that gets into her mouth into the bottle. I scratch down her back deep while i keep pounding her asshole, scarring her back and making sure her ass stays red from spanking. As I'm about to cum a group of 6 guys walk by the alley, see us, And stop to watch. I tell them they can have her after me, to which she begs me not to but I hit her in the head and tell her to go back to that dog cock. I cum a huge warm load inside her asshole and leave it there. Then I go to see how much is in the bottle and it's 1/3 full of straight dog cum. I tell her to swallow it all or else. She knows what the or else is so she put the bottle to her lips and gulps down every drop of the warm dog cum and groans as she feels it fill her stomach. Then I write "free use slut on her tits and leave her.
Wwyd? Plz include dogs

Will reply4reply

Email me and we can trade stories there
[email protected]

You mean Megan Promesita?

Just did