Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Poorfag

Pasta thread I've seen this every night this week get something new or actually get a rolex

What? Couldn't afford a 5513 with maxi dial?

Why'd you put your watch on a ham?

To get the pussy you need to buy a casio like this, which tells you when it is PARTY time.

Personally I hate the rolex sub. Seems like the default Rolex for richfags who don't know about watches.

Dude you can learn a lot about your watch if you will google "fake Rolex "

Watches are wasted money in 2017. Hell, they have been for years. Most people have a phone in their pocket, plus there's always a clock nearby. Why not spend the money on something cool like video games

All that and you're still posting here on Sup Forums.
Really makes ya think

Peasant.

Sup Forums is as trashy as it gets, why don't you smugs go to yachtforums dot com or some shit if you're so great

I like my new Apple(tm) watch better.

Smart watches are useless still. I'd get one, but right now it seems more like you're paying to own the product than to use it.

Not true. My Apple(tm) watch can measure my blood sugar levels as well as letting me know the precise moment my heart will give out after a lifetime of chicken nuggets and coca cola.

It is rumored that the hand will expand until it entirely cover his watch then his body will adsorb the nutrients

What the fuck is wrong with your hand? Is that apple watch giving you cancer?

soon we will be one.

you have a plump little kitten fist

You look like an amputee

I heard you can use it to measure the fat levels in your shit.

I got two rolexes fat boy

Submariner no date is for poor fags

Surrrre you're rich, you fucking hog.

Obvious bait but...why do people still buy watches? Its 2017

Apparently they would be very high.

Yeah, so you can tell the time in both hemispheres of your mom's huge fat ass.

This is geniuenly one of the only
funny baits I've ever seen on this fuckin awful website

Lol, just noticed that my watch is a rolex imitation

fuck op and his gay ass thread

>same show
>different fucking spiders lmao

gross hand-mole/10

BACK TO Sup Forums

I'm surprised that the strap would fit such an obese arm

Nice meme but you know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off.
But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation
for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because
our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a
former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even
two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We
tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days,
then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine,
thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can
say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If
information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to
your delusions. So what if we welcome refugees and are legalizing weed? Me? I'm a freethinker.
I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian
is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want
to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

Hello, Baymax.

0/10 pasta

Every junior analyst i have ever worked for has run down to the Rolex store the day their first paycheck hits the account to get their entry level Submariner. These are the same kids who regard their blue and green canvas bags as a status symbol and think their business cards will help them pick up girls. They are faggots like OP.

Wearing a Rolex is like driving a BMW 3-series. It says you've got a little bit of money, but nothing interesting to say. It's a safe, entry-level choice though, but nothing to brag about. If you do brag about if you’re confirmed new money trash.

Wearing a watch is more about conveying a message than it is about telling time. More important than figuring out what message you want to send is deciding if you are worth being seen sending out that message to begin with.

Protip OP: You have already proven to the world you aren’t worth shit.

See that's the thing, it's not a hand watch, it's flavor flav's chain watch

Fat tits or gtfo

cut your fucking nails you savage beast

Eat a salad bro

You should have gotten a fitbit instead

Yo, you probably don't need to spam this thread.
This arm-wielding, watch whale probably isn't even legit. Feels like bait. Thread should die on it's own

It is bait

You should invest in a gym membership if you're so wealthy. Your watch may be expensive, but you're still fat and soft

^

A punch from him would devastating
A very cushioned *boof* could put you right to sleep. Probably due to the cushioning

Why do i see a bunch of old men wearing this two tone datejust?

image stolen from other Sup Forums post saying that you shouldnt put your new watch a slab of ham

>maybe normie trying for reaction

What is with your tiny ass box hands?

Lmao

Nice bait retard

I'm crying

Your watch can't even pay for my pencil

Get on my level faggot

Sure hambeast. That's a $20 Taiwan knockoff.

Nice watch

This thread again

It's like buying jewelry but for men

Aesthetics and such