FEELS THREAD GENERAL

FEELS THREAD GENERAL

Let it out

I had been years without thinking about her. And suddendy she came back to my mind. I hate it and miss her so damn much.

This happened to me too.
Then she led me on. Said she loved me, held hands with me, cuddled with me, then she got engaged with someone else 4 weeks later.

>be me
>two years ago
>have gf over
>she's a 7/10
>kinda chubby, cute face, nice ass etc.
>in the living room
>decided to watch movie
>she picks Spacalls
>"LUDICROUS SPEED!"
>we laugh
>she gets sleepy
>begins to rest
>we lay on the couch long ways
>she's closest to the edge
>turns around and puts her face in my chest
>she smells lovely
>I realize in this moment that I love her
>that some guy could literally shoot me in the fucking head right then and no there
>and I'd die with no regrets
>lasted a few hours
>barely made a sound as she slept

I'm just looking for something like that again. Something real. Maybe I just need to get laid again.

I prefer my numb life from before over what I'm going through now.

The most hurtful part about it is that I decided to walk away. Even though I could remain her friend or an acquitance of sorts. I simply vanished.

Walk away before you get hurt. Trust me.

>be me
>edgy suicidal teen
>everybody gives me attention
>get a little older
>edgy emo attitude turns into genuine depression
>tell people how unhappy i am
>"i care so much about you don't do it"
>yeahright.jpg
>mfw they actually manage to convince me they care
>mfw within a day it's back to the same loneliness as always

Yeah man, know that too well. It's better not to be friends with your ex. Alot of emotions, alot of things unsaid that kill you inside. And when they do move on, it's never easy.

moral of the story is just because someone says they care about you doesn't mean they do, it's more likely they feel guilty because they're not doing anything so they tell you they care just long enough to keep you alive and then go back to ignoring you

>be me literally 5 seconds ago
>walking around my room browsing feels threads
>no one has contacted me in days
>get a text from someone
>"oh shit someone actually wants to know how i'm doing"
>it's from my brother
>"stop fucking pacing you're making too much noise"

Pretty much me everyday to be honest.

I think I've finally gone so far passed the point of feels that I'm not jaded and emotionally unavailable.

I've already posted what happened to me recently in the thread, but it got really fucking bad. To the point where I wrote out my suicide note and was ready. I don't know what happened, but those thoughts faded and I eventually felt neutral, I guess, about everything.

>that I'm not jaded and emotionally unavailable.
*that I am jaded and emotionally unavailable now

Thanks for the heads up, check them too.

Took me less than years, but can relate to that.
know your feel fag
Goes like that
>be me, happy for 2 years with gf
>things go bad with her parents
>(she) want us to get a flat
>relation turn toxic rly quick
>me goes on sorta breakdown
>REEEEE mode goes on
>toxicity +100
>me: cuck'd her and gtfo
>8months passes
>me: maybe you fag did wrong

bump

All my 'friends' seem to have forgotten about me. Senior year was a blast, and I had a lot of great friends that just seem to have forgotten about me, I haven't heard from any except one, who I contacted first then never heard from again

>they look for you once your gone

oh gawd

You were friends because you saw each other 5 days a week. This happens to everybody.

I was extremely popular in High School and now I talk to literally 1 person from those days. She's like a sister and we are just as best of friends now as we were then.

Friends rarely last. There's nothing wrong with you. That's just life. I suggest finding online friends. Online friends last longer than real life. My best friend of 12 years lives across the country from me and we've never met, yet he knows me better than anybody.

>been home from college for summer
>haven't left the house once, not one single time since I got home
>jerk off 3 times a day
>haven't left the house to buy lube so my dick is all fucked up from jacking off with no lube
>drinking 12+ cans a coke a day
>eating one meal a day

I want to die

The girl of my dreams is dating a guy who rapes her and probably wants nothing to do with her except the fact she fucks him almost whenever he wants. And when she doesnt he tries for it anyway, and sometimes succeeds.
Shes too blind to see what hes doing to her and it kills me to see her like that

my current relationship is the happiest i've ever been in but she's had way more sex than me and it makes me feel pretty insecure. sometimes when we're fucking i can only cum if i imagine I'm a drunken tinder hookup, and not actually in a committed relationship

Ive been there dude

My mom is probably going to die soon. When she's gone. I'll be alone in this world.

That's all your fault, user. Get up and go do something. Drink water. Get exercise. You feel like shit because you're allowing yourself to.

never had a gf

Find someone to be alone with. Best relationships are you and her/him vs. the world tbh

god I wish you all had guns.

Wouldn't your mother want you to open to the world once she's gone? I mean it could be a sort of hommage to all she did for you?

I do, but it's only a .22lr. So I'm worried that it won't be strong enough to kill me. The last thing I need is to shoot myself in the head and then wake up with permanent brain damage.

you need to get laid again man. that feeling comes and goes, at least for me.

i'm in a predicament now where i've been in too many close relationships (at least for what i'm used to) that i'm questioning what love is.

i got back together with ex today because i wanted to see if it'd work out this time around. i'm slightly enthused, but overwhelmingly numb to it.

shit sucks man.

I have been accused of rape before and since then my mentality on sex has been fucked. Met a wonderful girl on OKCupid and since then she has been totally accepting of me. Wonderful and beautiful woman with a bigger frame and she feels awkward about her body.

I don't give a fuck since I love her and we are gonna get to sprnd the night together this week. Even if we don't have sex just spooning gives me feels.

>find perfect girl
>get to know eachother
>"user we cant get be together youre not a muslim"

>my dick is all fucked up from jacking off with no lube
Been there, done that.

Not sure if I should feel or laugh.

Either way, give it a couple days until you get arssed enough to go out, or bite a bullet if you get worse.

man, this resonated with me for some reason
>3 ish years ago
>single
>not really looking for anything at the moment
>school was out
>everything was going well
>started talking and hanging with this chick i had a fling with for a while about a year and a half prior to that
>she had left her boyfriend to date me but rough breakup so we didnt really date uch
>doesnt matter
>run into this chick
>start texting
>hang out a few times,
>in talking it comes up her parents are going out of town and even though shes not supposed to have anyone over she wants me to come over
>whynot.jpg
>hang out all day
>go to her house at like 6:30 pm
>im just rolling with it at this point
>decide to watch some old movie or something
>thnk it was 101 dalmations
>she cuddles into my side
>it felt so good
>watch movie and she says we're going to cook dinner
>keep rolling with it
> go and actually cook a really nice dinner with her
>enjoy dinner
>assume its time for me to go home, starting to get late
>nope lets watch another movie
>watch another movie
>atlantis this time
>she lays in my lap and cuddles all over me
>cant emphisize on how nice this felt
>atlantis is over
>assume time for me to go home
>nope lets watch another
>the aristocrats
>lay down together
>she falls asleep with me holding her
>just lay there enjoying it
>movie ends
>gently bring her up to her room tuck her in
>walk like 7 miles home since she had picked me up earlier on in the day
>enjoyed every second of it

nothing sexual, didnt even really kiss

fuck man that was nice

>convert
>make her your wife
>now she can never leave or cheat on you
>behead her and find a new woman when you get bored of her

What's the problem?

What about us you ungrateful cancerous bitch?

i wish i would have gone to SCAD

Motherfucker, finish it.

Probably nothing in my life can be so good to make up for the fact that every experience slowly fades away into the past. That nothing can stay and that I am not built to accept it. Just to not tell anyone.

It just hurts, a lot of us were close and did things even outside of school...

They care as much as possible for you and you need to feel well on your own becaue other people cant do that for you, but feel uncomfortable with you dargging them down.

posted in another thread but fuck it, some days I feel like shit and pissed off

>ex/gf of 1 year couldn't be straight with me
>says shes no longer in love with me basically out of nowhere
>on skype out of all fucking places
>broke up with me after my birthday
>and as I'm recovering from a shitty stomach flu
>AND as I'm leaving for Japan for vacation for 3 weeks
>waited till I got back to finally break it off in person
>gave me a bag of half eaten kit kats as reconciliation
>and a shitty written letter

bitches ain't fucking worth it. you're better off focusing on your happiness

>leaving for japan for vacation for 3 weeks

shit negro, why the hell didn't you tap some japanese pussy while you were there?! it's the perfect opportunity.

I'm a pretty independent person, I've never really needed to talk with someone about feeling and shit. But sometimes I feel like that isn't normal, like that I should seek out friends and companions, but none of that sounds appealing. I've had girlfriends before but I quickly figured out the dating life wasn't for me quite yet. I'm just scared for when I finally want more connections it will be to late.

My feels are probably dumb. Maybe you guys have them too. I'll be 29 in August. I hate the idea of getting old. It really bothers me. I'm very youthful all around. Been bodybuilding for four years now. I've banged plenty of girls and have no trouble getting them. I just can't get past the whole aging thing. It bothers me terribly that whether I like it or not, my body will age and I'll slowly become limited regardless of what kind of shape I try to stay in. And I'm not going to take steroids. I wanted so badly to be a cop, but I said if I didn't get it by 30, I wouldn't do it.

I'm also in a constant state of nostalgia. I listen to music I grew up with, watch the shows, etc. Depresses me greatly. Especially considering how fucking awful everything is now. I could cry. I don't know why I'm like this. Why do I miss my childhood? Why do I want to be 20 forever? I can't shake it.

shit's hard during a breakup, plus I was with my bro and just wanted to chill and eat some god tier sushi

also japanese girls don't fuck baka gaijins

Simpler times I guess, I sorta get the feel but am not that old yet. I watch and listen to the same metal songs my uncle listened to when I was young.

I filled out to become military too. Not completely sure why either.

>tfw no one will read your actual post
>tfw you wont get replies to it or anyone feeling the same way

That's not dumb. Everyone goes through the same. Around 30 you start to realize your own mortality. You see family dying. You see the celebrities you grew up with dying. There's nothing you can do but try to enjoy the time you have left. I'm 38. I don't believe in god or afterlife. But damn, how i wish i could be a kid again. Have a whole life ahead of me.

nobody cares about me. i don't have a hard life. i don't have abusive parents, i go to a nice private school, i live in a decently sized house. but nobody cares about me. i don't know how to make people care about me. i try so hard to but nobody i know cares about me at all.

I'll listen and I'm sure other anons will too.

Just don't be a fucking attention whore about it. What's up

>Tfw no face because you are anonymous

Knew one of the people that died in that US Navy ship crash over in Japan, he died trying to save lives, had a family, and was 3 months away from retiring. Pretty shitty deal.

I have a hobby in fishkeeping and the fish are the only thing keeping me happy. Nothing else brings joy and every day gets more and more mundane, only intensified with grey skies.

pretty much
But these are actual feels my friend

hey, are you in the /an/ discord? we have some pretty cool fishkeepers there and always like new faces

I don't get that feeling brah. He died a porpuseful death, I envy that.

I have a roses. Can sorta relate.

i have hughes-stovin syndrome. there is no cure. the aneurysms will get more frequent. i am 36.

i really wanted to see the dark tower movie.

I want to see your dick

Sometimes that's better user, I hate doing it, I've had to do it a couple times. I'm trying to do it now, shit's so hard. Just trying to remove someone from your life just sucks but it's what needs to be done sometimes and if you just can't from external sources, know that they were meant to stay, if not then know they aren't supposed to be there. It takes all I that I have not to text or call her even though I know she probably hates me now. I just want to go back, we all do, but we can't, we can only remember the good times at night and cry how they aren't there anymore. It's not fun but it's what is needed.

Didn't knew there was a movie.

A nigglet stole my first copy.

ive already posted my post friend

Recently in the graduation, I was looking to her to say goodbye and take a picture with her but I'm fucking stupid and shy. I pathetically try to get away my thoughts and feelings from her, now preparatory is over. I'll be missing her.

Well, I'm waiting for the official report to come out that says exactly what happened but being that close to retiring with a family, and (depending on the ship's schedule) being on your way home from potentially your last underway in the Navy and dying while saving other people. I'm not sure what's not to get? I didn't realize the extent of it but on a NY Post article it says he went down there 21 times to pull people out, which turned out to be one too many. We were at half mast all last week despite no official message directing it.

You know, OP, it's funny.

I started this weight-loss campaign because I was obese and having health problems, like chest pain and such. That was in 2015. Since then, I've been losing quite a bit of weight, dropping all the way to 146 lbs from 228. Now though, I seem to be right back where I was, but this time skinny. I'm having some heart pains that are infrequent, but exist, I'm tired all the time, lethargic, have trouble breathing (especially at night), and seem to put on 2-3 lbs if I so much as TOUCH something like a potato chip. I've made so many changes to my diet, I can hardly eat most of what's around me anymore, and I jog everyday. I've done so much to get better health, only to seemingly inadvertently damage my health.

It's gone full-circle, and I don't know what to do. I'm now at 150.5, but only because my weight keeps jumping up and down (was 146 last Friday). Part of my just wants to say "fuck it" and go right back to eating w/e, since I know I'm going to die anyway and secretly crave death.

I know that feel, Sup Forumsro :'(

I actually cried to this man

it's coming out in august. i don't remember what date. I'm not going to bother looking it up. I'll be gone before it gets here.

listening to her song again, like every fucking night. why do i do this to myself anons?

I drink too much and make bad decisions. Ruins relationships.
Girlfriend is staying at her friends place after i got blackout drunk and was an asshole apparently. She just came over to get some more stuff and I couldn't even talk to her because of shame.

>same

Met this girl a week before my GF broke up with me. Thought I was badass and could get any girl and was really forward with the girl I just met.

We kind of stop talking after she shows no interest in me. 3 years later, I still look through her tumblr account every couple of months. She wants someone to sweep her off her feet, yet any time she a guy shows interest her anxiety kicks in and stops her.

>I'm that guy for her, I want to be that guy
>Not sure if she even realizes that

man im sorry bro. i really liked the comic and am
really sad that you wont be able to see it

You're not alone. I've been feeling this way since I hit 40.

You don't exersice everyday you stupid fuck. Your body won't rest if you don't let it.

The pains can be caused because of the loss of weight itself and new problems arrising from your previous weight mass.

I'm no dietist but I do know alittle bit of normal eating, I would recommend you eat a treat from time to time. Not everyday nor in absurd quantities but a slice of chocolate cake or bacon every four days is not that bad if you are arssing yourself eating shitty healthy food the rest of the week.

>ive already posted my post friend

then which is it

Thanks for the heads up. I barely get news on anything at all lately.

Sad you won't see it with your Sup Forumsros.

oh yea and
>she probably thinks I'm some jerk fuckboy

Because you miss her?

just sad i dont have these geed feels anymore, i dont even talk to her anymore

Are you in a hospital or something?
If at home, anyone around? Or just alone?

That's the funni-er part:
>rest 1 day, eating as few calories as necessary
>weight goes up by 5 lbs and stays that way for a week

I don't eat meat, but I have a sweet every few days (box of pocky, only one). Still nothin.'

>she will never truly love you
>there will always be someone better and more deserving
>you will never be enough
>your best will never be good enough
>you're gonna go on Sup Forums and try to tear down others so you can feel better for five minutes
>the cycle will repeat

okay, why aren't you two talking?

just stopped talking, dont think i even have her number anymore , i dont talk to anyone i went to school with except one friend occationally,
maybe il ask if they have her number

I love this post beyond all reason.

thanks, im actually tempted to try to get back in touch with her , and streight up tell her how nice that night was, even though we havent spoke in years, we were only like 17, and 18 , and she probably has a boyfriend, or doesnt even remember that night

yea i guess but it still hurts bro, all the fucking memories, i wish i didn't ever have feelings for girls man. shit hurts so fucking bad.