I want to post but I don't have OC, so I shall lurk

THIS

OUT

Goddamn! Is this you or a dump?

Slow clap....gay!

dead trap thread anyone?

traps are gay

sure

Not me, but I saved them when that person originally posted them.

you forgot the not

How about a salad fatass?

Nice meme but you know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off.
But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation
for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because
our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a
former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even
two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We
tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days,
then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine,
thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can
say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If
information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to
your delusions. So what if we welcome refugees and are legalizing weed? Me? I'm a freethinker.
I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian
is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want
to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

how do i get a body like this

Stop eating and be active. That's what I do.

more

Kik?

but not eating is so hard!

and nobody wants to be with an anorexic

negative

Continue

sauce?

>tfw small, skinny, pale, hairless and look like a girl without even crossdressing
>straight as an arrow so dont want yo be qt trap
Feelsbad. Cant get girls outside highschool anymore either.

Yeah just do you, I have an eating disorder and I am an adrenaline junkie of sorts.
^ This guy is basically right.

Doubt it. But who would lie on the internet?

▲ ▲

N O
A S S

just eat less calories than you intake, starving yourself may get you slim but you'll have no ass

Hmm...

You can do some exercises while dieting so that you ass doesn't get slim

N O
A S S

more :^)

who tf wearing a shirt and underwear in the shower goddammit

who tf usin old spice body wash that shit smell like old leather and grass clippings

FIT AS FUCK

And thats a bigass tag, just clip the fucking thing off.

and the last one. i'm off to sleep now

chao

thanks dude, sleep tight

do you not eat?

this thread

666 - Perfect asshole for perfect trips

Femenine buttholes
baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/

didnt even notice my get