BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!

BREAKING NEWS:

INDIANS are practicing ANCIENT MEME MAGIC to give their ENERGY to the God Emperor for the General Election.

VICTORY CONFIRMED.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/hindu-sena-right-wing-indian-group-prays-trump-save-humanity-islamic-terrorism-1559522
vosizneias.com/238387/2016/05/11/new-delhi-indian-hindus-ask-gods-to-help-trump/
breitbart.com/news/divine-intervention-indian-hindus-ask-gods-to-help-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DESIGNATED

Wow seems like a shitty ceremony

SHITTING

This is truly glorious

VIDEO OF THE ANCIENT MEME RITUAL:

ibtimes.co.uk/hindu-sena-right-wing-indian-group-prays-trump-save-humanity-islamic-terrorism-1559522

MOVEMENT

TRUMP VOWS TO KILL THE TOILET WITCH!

>Hillary is the toilet witch.

WHAT A TWEEST

Can I give these fine men a loo? I want to show my support somehow

>sadfrog was a meme for a while but not very popular on places besides Sup Forums
>transformed into pepe and blew up everywhere
>now dat boi is here and instantly became a meme

kek is alive boys

remember: frogs

They look like shoops. You're worse than australia, burning leaf.

it's real. hindu nationalists no likey muslim.

I honestly think it's more the case that they do not like Muslims and Trump is known for calling for a Muslim ban on immigration.

I guess this is a poovement now.

CUTE! :3

I recognize this post as being humorous.

booooooooo

get off the stage

my God, what have we done

>the lone protector of mankind
holy shit, Trump truly is a God Emperor

It started going right in the end of 2001,there is no stoping now

And what exactly are this curry nigger winning with this?

>transformed into pepe
You might want to lurk moar.

when the wall is built you can stay Carlos

Need good sources.

All I've got is this Jewish website.
vosizneias.com/238387/2016/05/11/new-delhi-indian-hindus-ask-gods-to-help-trump/

KEK guides us brothers

They are Chaos cultists, summoning Greater Deamon of Nurgle.

>you will never have hindus practicing ancient meme magic rituals and litting sacred fires to wish you luck

Feels bad

That was fast

Good meme

This.
But it's fairly justified. India has been the litmus test to examine how well Muslims assimilate into society. What history and the current state of affairs tells us is that Muslims are not able to coexist with any other culture because they genuinely believe that their faith reigns supreme and all other non-muslims are 'kafirs' (infidels) who deserve to die.

Every political problem in India today has it roots in India trying to be accepting of Muslims and Muslims in return throwing up the middle finger. We have a plethora of cultures and religions who all live together peacefully. But not Muslims. They make unreasonable demands of society in spite of being the minority. They get offended by anything and everything. They also have a proclivity towards being regressive in their thinking-they instantly make the places they move into conform to their ideals, which transforms them into shitholes. Frankly,as Indians we are tired of being cucked by these mudslimes.

We even partitioned the country to give them Pakistan so that they could fuck off and leave us in peace. But Gandhi, the original SJW said that to force Muslims out of India was not a sign of a secular country. He said all Muslims who want to stay should stay. And that's why they continue to create problems for this country (which already has enough to deal with as is).

Yes, a lot of Indians don't like Muslims. But it is founded in reason and experience. The US of Fucking A is the last bastion of freedom in the west and we recognize that. Only the God Emperor will prevent making the same mistakes that we did.

>Gandhi, the original SJW

APOOVEMENT

>“The whole world is screaming against Islamic terrorism, and even India is not safe from it,” said Vishnu Gupta, founder of the Hindu Sena nationalist group. “Only Donald Trump can save humanity.”

>We have a plethora of cultures and religions who all live together peacefully. But not Muslims. They make unreasonable demands of society in spite of being the minority. They get offended by anything and everything.
That sounds familiar.

>lone protector of mankind

Our memes are going global folks.

Kill yourself Carlos.

based

Fucking kek

>Indians invoking the aid of Agni and Indra to aid the God-Emperor
based. I don't know why people don't like Indians.

Bowel Movement

SUSPENSION OF NASTY COMMENTS
IN RECOGNITION OF OUR NEW FRIENDS

Consider me Trumped

>VICTORY CONFIRMED
More like, VICTORY MORE CONFIRMED THAN BEFORE.

dat boi is cancer

Thanks for the based meme

So Sup Forums where were you when Trump became God Emperor of Humanity?

IT'S HAPPENING

>not bowel movement

Caarrloooooss