I'm short on cash at the moment so i have this beautiful skin that I want to trade for Just Cause Collection which is...

I'm short on cash at the moment so i have this beautiful skin that I want to trade for Just Cause Collection which is 25 dollars because of the steam summer sale. Any takers?

Only cucks pay for stupid ass in-game cosmetics.

I didn't buy it

hold up OP I have a question. I want to profit off of these shit skins, what game should I farm? TF2, payday 2, CSGO, etc?

Fuck it, do em all.

Not OP, but CS:GO is the one to go for. I don't reccomend it since it's almost impossible to make profit off of it.

how much is that skin worth op?

see this is why I'm on the fence. 2 days ago I was freaking out trying to get some extra funds for summer sale. I went through all my game items. For payday 2 I had 2 shit weapon skins and one "hoxton case" Naturally since I dont really give 2 shits about a game that's filled with hacking russians/koreans, I sold 1 weapon skin for .90 one pistol skin for .30 and the hoxton case for $3

When it comes to CSGO all my fucking random drop skins only go for like 20 cent max.

Lowest rn is 23 dollars but I have a pp bizon skin and random shit to throw in if you'd like

yeah the drops suck
you need to open crates to (have a chance to) get some decent items

I had to cold turkey myself from csgo cases. Wasted too much damn money on it.

The only way I was ever able to make money, without spending money on cases, was to grind on the game whenever a new case came out. Got $5-$10 a case.

>selling virtual painting for a virtual weapon
>for real cash
>and a lot of it
>because i can't afford 25 fucking bucks
>and i need that shitstain of a time killer "game"
you need to set your priorities, boi.
what a pathetic loser you are

fuck off

There was one time where someone got dropped a $200 skin at random in a game I was in once. Its not impossible, but its really fucking close to.

I don't think anybody has ever gave away a skin over .25 in the games I join

Or just beg for it like most people do when a sale comes

>buying virtual guns or some dumb shit

kek

>playing CS:GO
like what

It was dropped by the game at the end of a competitive match.

I'll take it from you for $15. I accept CC.

/k/ is such fucking cancer. no one cares about your plastic nerf guns bro. Join the army you puss

I'll do it for $10! Just pay me $10 and I'll bring that shit away from you. It's a good deal, you should take it!