Whoa, whoa, whoa. There’s still plenty of meat on that bone. Now you take this home, throw it in a pot...

>Whoa, whoa, whoa. There’s still plenty of meat on that bone. Now you take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato.Baby, you’ve got a stew going

best AD quote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsBpjqsI1tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5NG7fAhvUcc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vevyf7blQ-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just blew myself!

lol XD

the one where someone says something they think is smart/clever, but makes them sound really stupid, but they don't realize it, and is also a reference to something that happened earlier in the show, then it zooms in on someone else looking despondent to inform the audience it is time to laugh.

Sup Forums please leave

the one where someone makes a funny face and the camera does a really quick half zoom on them

Take a look at faggots, Sup Forums!

I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run, if you will. So now I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands.

That's a low blow Loblaw!
It's what we call a law bomb.
A Bob Loblaw law bomb.

youtube.com/watch?v=FsBpjqsI1tQ

Is up there as well. But that Carl Weathers line is GOAT.

my fucking sides this show needs to come back

not quote but i love the poor choice of words doctor

I should be in that poof!

Let me tell you a little story about acting. I was doing this Showtime movie, Hot Ice with Anne Archer, never once touched my per diem. I'd go to Craft Service, get some raw veggies, bacon, Cup-A-Soup... baby i got myself a Stew!

Were you trying to prove how that show was never funny? Because it seriously, painfully wasn't.
Reminder that this dumb shit only got revived because readit started a petition.

stop being so fucking edgy you giant piece of shit, the first few seasons were hilarious and fun to watch

the best part about the revival seasons is how they were utterly identical to the original seasons in every way, shape, and form, but fans hated them.

Not a quote but this is my favorite moment. They spent almost an entire season setting up this one ridiculous joke. youtube.com/watch?v=5NG7fAhvUcc

>It's a Maeby episode

>its a michael cera and that blonde chick both look JUST in the newer season

nah the buildup was way way too much for the new season i rewatched the first season afterwards and its noticeably different.

lindsey could not pull off the skeletal skinny look like this QT could

>it's a every tries to remember who the blonde woman in season 4 is until they realise it's portia went to china for plastic surgery episode

You're all right.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vevyf7blQ-4

>rewatch old AD episodes
Now I can't unhear Cheryl/Carol/Cristal and Malory Archer.

That was jarring as fuck, I almost think they should have just replaced the actress. She's easily the weakest or 2nd weakest on the show, they could have picked someone much better and had a good excuse.

>still hot in Better off Ted
>goes full JUST by AD renewal

>BOT cancelled
>big bang theory on its 27th season

the human race was a mistake

We can spend all day discussing all the great shows that were cut short while shit like TBBT and Two and a Half Men marched on.

>We can spend all day discussing all the great shows that were cut short while shit like TBBT and Two and a Half Men marched on.
between that and the RLM threads, I'm pretty sure that's what we do.