It finally dawned on me:

It finally dawned on me:

Remember the trailer, featuring the white woman on the horse? She's totally going to be one of the protagonists, along with the nigger on the cover. And we can be 100% sure this game's campaign is going to be some kind of interracial love story.

Do not buy the game.

If you care about Battlefield's campaign past BC2 then you are more retarded than they are for pulling this shit

These games always get shit on for their awful narratives and this one will be no different

I'm sure popular culture will enrich this game. Don't want to trench fight do a rap battle instead! Out of getaids throw a chicken bone!

iirc they said shes part of some paki force that fought against the ottomans and her and dindu poopoo is also playable

It's not the final cover of the game

Mods if you read me : please move all those shit threads about Battlefield to .

Also ban everyone posting them because it's proof enough that they are underaged.

thx

>caring about singleplayer in a battlefield game

Not going to. Going to buy bf4 premium cause it will take at least 10 years for this new one to be playable. Just like bf3

The previous Battlefield game, Hardline, was already full to the brim a with strong asian woman, hispanic protagonist and a sassy black comedic sidekick.

One of the missions in the game revolves around escaping a local militia and stealing a white hippie chick from his redneck gun loving father, the girl is the love interest of the black protagonist.

Pretty much all EA games are liberal propaganda, this one will try to push the edge by making history fags butthurt, EA lives for that thrill.

>white woman on the horse
she's a sandnigger

This.

>playing the campaign of any multi-player focused fps
Just watch a war movie. More compact, much better writing, just as linear.

Already decided im never buying a DICE game after I bought buggyfeild 4

Bf3 and bc2 were awesome campaigns .. Wtf are you on about ?

Bf4 was truely a shit campaign and so is hardline. Everyone knows after bf3 it went to shit

FUCKING THIS! Christ! I've been saying this since the trailer came out, NOBODY gives a nat's shit about Battlefield single player except the weapon unlocks for multiplayer.

I can't say that I'm surprised.

forgot pic

Bad Company 2 was the last game worth a shit.

>buggyfield 4

Bought it when it came out , and I had to literally put it on a self for months. Then traded it. Now my friends want me to clan up with them on it. I guess its a lot more playable now

Hey remember that black supremacist who was on a Rhodes scholarship at Oxford and insulted a waitress for being white? Oxford completely collapsed, they are revoking his scholarship and expelling him.

>I guess its a lot more playable now

Ive heard that too, and it sucks because ive always liked battlefield games but im not giving those faggots anymore of my money

>BF3 was awesome

you what

>BF4 was shit

I like the idea that American Interference with shit they know nothing about caused the formation of the PAC in 2142

but yeah it was shit

no way.

It gets better!

>WAHHH A BLACK MAN IN MUH BF1
Fucking Irish and that one asian chick were in 4. Fuckinf hell

DICE Sweeden (The cucks that can't properly do multiplayer games) are developing the campaign

DICE LA, aka the cleanup crew are doing multiplayer

there is still hope, but still if you think anyone plays the battlefield campaigns for anything more than multiplayer unlocks then you have no experience with the series and are just jumping on the bandwagon, come to think of it the campaigns are just fucking tech demos except Hardline which is garbage