I kind of wish I lived in an irrelevant country like Luxembourg or Uruguay or Singapore

I kind of wish I lived in an irrelevant country like Luxembourg or Uruguay or Singapore.

same

but you live in an irrelevant country.

>

Same

I wish I lived in any of our neighboring countries.

How is Singapore irrelevant?

If it makes you feel better, your life is completely irrelevant to your country's relevance.

Just because it's rich doesnt make it relevant

Irrelevant but high standard of living countries are truly the best to live in

It's like one of the economic centres of Asia. Like saying Berlin is an irrelevant city of Europe

Sooo, my country can be relevant?

>Luxembourg is one of the main secrecy jurisdictions in Europe
>Singapore has the second largest container port in the entire world and acts as a financial hub for southeast Asia

Uruguay is probably irrelevant though.

Why? You're just as much of an autistic shitbag as the rest of us, no matter where you live

Tbh wouldn't want to live in Finland.

>probably
so irrelevant that if someone makes an irrelevant cunts graph we won't be included because we are too irrelevant

You're missing out, it's pretty great desu

Luxembourg? Isnt that just a city?

>I kind of wish I lived in an irrelevant country like Luxembourg
My cousin lives in Luxemburg because his parents work for the European Commission.

Me too, tbqhwy.

Post old yiluata memes

slovenia is the economic and political centre of the balkans/eastern europe tho

Slovakia? Whats that?

Sweden?
Surely the country has been renamed to New Somalia by now. Moot, fix the flag, please.

DUDE OMG LIKE THATS SOOOOOOOOO FUCKING RACIST I ALMOST CVANT YOUI BELIEVE IT YOU BIGOTED RACIST INTERPLATNETARY SYRUP-GOGGLING FUCKING NIGGER LIKE JESUS CHRIST PEDRO GET SOME BUSIMESS THERE AND SOTOP BEING SO MOTHERCFCKUNG RACIST YOU NIGGERS

That would be a city 3 times the size of New York