Which one of you faggots is this? Show yourself, future waifu

Which one of you faggots is this? Show yourself, future waifu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bang her

>Oakland community college
>Oakland
>Community college

She's a coal burner don't get your hopes up

that's a man

>tfw no Sup Forums gf
>tfw no /x/ gf
JUST

>her

I want to lick her hairy anus

its me

Irrefutable logic there

Get the fuck out of here dirty Eurocuck

That's a man.

this.

Implying women want to date me

That's a knockoff MAGA hat. BURN THE HERETIC

Just tRy user. You will fail everytime you don't ask...
What's the worse she can say..no?

>What's the worse she can say..no?

She'll cry that you violated her safe space and get you arrested for rape

If it's not a certified degenerate trucker cap its no bueno

She face look like a FOOT

Nonsense. She is primed and ready to go..

Just do it bro, and post text chat, I will walk you through this..

marry me

That's a man, baby

>girl with no dick
dropped fampire

>you will NEVER have a Sup Forums girlfriend

At least you Americans have your precious south filled with repressed Christian racist qts, where the FUCK am I supposed to go? To the west is just fucking NOONGAS

Then just move to the south.

just get a shitposter gf

At least your girls have aussie accents.
Mmph

How can white women even compete?

The Aussie accent sounds like fucking shit mate. Better than most generic American accents, but still.

Shitposting is a purely male profession.

I'm a NEET with no skills. I guess locations are the least of my problems for getting a girlfriend, huh?

Georgia here

First off, our women are red pilled as fuck but they are all 300 lbs and shit out 3 kids already by the age of 21 so you have to get em while they are still in high school

But you should totally come, Ausbro. You're already used to abos and sweating from your balls so our niggers and 90% humidity will be nothing for you. Plus grills will suck your dick the instant they hear that you have an accent.

You could be a drongo among rednecks, living the dream. Plus we have the best food in the country AND the most uncucked gun laws

>Come home, shitpost man

These whores are gamur grrls XD for Sup Forumsfags. They will immediately change their views as soon as they find a boyfriend.

this

>female
>gets on Sup Forums

even worse:

>talks about it

red flag m8

I don't let my woman use the internet.

I just want a nice conservative gf, Sup Forums. why is it so hard :(

>cashier
dropped

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who would date anyone regardless of profession
embarrassing really

Get out of your trailer park, dixie bro, and you'll realize there are plenty of skinny blonde belles. We've got the best women in the country.

>Le trailer park maymay

Transplant yankee scum detected

Georgia here too.
Fucking love this state. Weather is warm, but not niggerishly hot.
Plenty of sexy girls with sexy drawls.
If you want a slutty little Baptist girl this is the state for you.

STAY THE FUCK OUTTA ATLANTA. Nothing but stuck up bitches and coal burners and pretty-boy, beta male faggots. I hate this goddamn city.

Atlanta is truly the Detroit of the south. I hope they nuke DC, but overshoot and it lands right smack in the middle of 285

Because conservatives fucked up their image so hard in the 2000s that it will take decades for women to feel safe around them.

Wrong. Original Southerner here, dating back to Jamestown. You're the one memeing talking about "all women are 300 lbs". You're either in a trailer park or are a nigger.

Where else are you seeing these landwhales?

She's twenty you bloody kike. And why would you marry a real woman for her dollari billu?

Do you live near occ? It has campuses I some of the whitest parts of Michigan. I'm talking 90%

Memphis too

>Where else are you seeing these landwhales?

You have clearly never been out of your numale, metropolitan downtown duplex then. At least, AT LEAST 80% of all females over the age of 30 can be described using the word "morbidly"

sure, some of the youngins are still hot, but any of them without kids and not a fucking hambeast by the age of 30...well...there is a reason.

>oakland community college

That's like 20 minutes away senpai

I already have qt racist gf though

>same latitude as north Africa
>not niggerishly hot

He's right though

Alabama Fag here, you're right fuck Atlanta. Unless you're trying to buy heroin, then it's a good spot. I live outside of Birmingham and there's so many niggers, but if you go to the Southside or Vestavia/Hoover/Mountain Brook it's a haven for wealthy preppy Christian white girls.

And you call me yankee scum?

Off yourself, faggot.

And stop roleplaying as a Southerner on the internet, ya sperg.

nice memes, aspie. You sure convinced me, what with the getting butthurt online and acting tough on a samoan voodoo doll sewing forum

>whore makeup

discarded. she will hang with the rest of the degenerates on the day of the rope

>roleplaying as a southerner

literally kill yourself. it's beyond pathetic.

This whole thread is a literal meme. Fucking neckbeard racists should all me locked up

Roll tide mother fuck

All this chat really makes me want to live in the Georgia countryside. What employment could an Australian possibly get out in the country though?

Only 2 more unoriginal "insults" and I'll win reddit cancer bingo.

>Don't forget to call me "kid" or "kiddo" next time, mongo

my dick is diamonds.

>literally roleplaying as a southerner on the internet

why don't you consider suicide, kid?

he's not wrong though.

You're a nigger loving piece of shit. Enjoy getting your ass cucked. The woman that you probably don't even have, but if you did, will be fucking niggers behind your back. They'll be stealing your shit, selling drugs to your children, lowering property values, etc.
Honestly yeah I am racist, the only thing I hate more than niggers are kikes.

>it's a feminine penis

>her

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

Choose Alabama instead senpai, come fly over here you can crash for a few months.

POO

welcome to Sup Forums. Now go back to your country.

LaGrange and Columbus (near the AL border) has some industrial parks for everything from low level nigger jobs to corporate shit.

Most people in GA live on the North side, but thats where all the fucking beaners and transplants live too.

There is a big AFB near Macon, if you got your A&P license you could make a decent living and be out in the middle of nowhere

Otherwise....you'll need to be close to the metro Atlanta area (AKA niggers, niggers everywhere)

also, I hope you like horrible traffic and people who cant drive worth a fuck

>Dat sweet tea tho
>Dat food tho
>That motorcycle weather 10 months out of the year

Good fishing too, cought pic related in my backyard pond
feels good y'all

>tfw finally landed a normie drumpf supporting bf who has never heard of Sup Forums
Life is literally perfect

This is a white woman in the US

Poo in loo

Can you please come up with a new saying. You have said the exact same shit 3 times in a row now. I'm 1 square away from bingo, don't let me down

you can be a school bus driver

>conservative
Find a cruzmissle girl then

Let's not project this at one another, but at the niggers instead.

Please kill yourself

>swivel that close to the rod tip

rolling again

Please kill yourself

Eat a bullet m8

This would literally be paradise

>this will NEVER happen

Pretty sure that user might be a nigger. You know how niggers repeat the same shit over and over again when you get them spun up

>Hurr roleplaying
>Durr kill self

Pic related is said user, I'm pretty sure

Die in your sleep then

>Getting this insanely assblasted

Die tonight

She's really cute. I like pale sickly looking girls A LOT.

This is the last of my meme magic folder

Kill yourself

Try again faggot.
Sigma Alpha Epsilon brother.
Am white
Am wealthy

is this a pepe thread?

also how do you guys pronounce pepe? pee pee or pay pay

Meme with me, and maybe this yankee will choke to death on his partner's cock tonight

Pee Pee Poo Poo

I was referring to ID BLnoQNEI, not you ya dingus

This autist:

fuck you pussy.
Atlanta is nothing like Detroit. For one, its a great deal cleaner and has a great economy. There are just too many Liberals, faggots, and niggers. 3 of my least favorite things on Earth.

Oh and coalburners. So many fucking coalburners. Cute little blonde girls with niggers or Indians or Moose limbs. White men all go for nigger bitches. Asians are racist as fuck and don't talk to anyone that isn't Asian. Atlanta is Stockholm of America, I swear to fuck.

The only thing wrong with a woman working as a cashier is that she's working at all. Women belong in the home building families, not earning shekels for the kikes.

You have to go back, Pablo.

>calls me autistic
>literally roleplays as a dixiebro on the internet

Stay mad that the south will always be better than the north, and your dick will always be below average.

Us rebels stick together. If I wasn't on mobile I would hit you with the meme magic, but anyway...you're a nigger.

I thought the jews and their shekels thing was just a meme, I guess I was wrong.