Accept my dominance now

Is there any way that Brady won't get that sweet 5th ring now?

Pats are winning the superbowl and Brady's going to visit Trump in the White House and it will be the biggest fuck you ever known to mankind.

Tom "TB12" Brady's 5th ring is an inevitability and there is not a GOD DAMNED thing any of these pleb tier teams can do about it. Stay assblasted, haters and losers lmao.

You're probably just a Sup Forums shitposter but the Steelers are the biggest threat to a Brady/Trumop reunion. Pats fans shouldn't be worried, but rather annoyed that they can't just skate to victory over the Chefs and rather will have to play a real football game against da Pitts Tits.

>Brady's going to visit Trump in the White House
MFW I just realized the reality of it.

New England is going to be the most arrogant place on Earth pretty soon and I can't fucking wait

See

The steelers defense isn't as good as the chiefs though

>Sup Forums shitposter
You got me there

And honestly I'm not sure I think KC's defense is certainly better than Pittsburgs but it will be a high scoring game. I honestly didn't care who won because there's pros and cons to playing both teams

I'm going to the conference championship it's gonna be great

It already is, and it has nothing to do with the patriots.

I mean, he coulda had 5 already, but y'know.

would be funny as shit if all the black players except for slater decide to not go see trump.

Hoping your god gets his back broken, and his replacement throws a pick at the goal line which loses the game, so I can post it and rub it in your faces for the next decade

Keep dreaming faggot

That's why I love it. Fuck all you niggers

>being this desperate

As I said, stay ASSBLASTED

As a pats fan, this Sup Forums shit is really pissing me off. We do not want to be associated with you. We are not one of you. Tom is not one of you. Shut the fuck up!

Denial aint just a river in Egypt.

>Terry and Montanna stayed healthy in a league where defenses were still allowed to play
>got four rings
>meanwhile this faggot has literally had the rules changed even gayer for him
>thinks he's the goat
>still butthurt SF didn't draft him
Man fuck Brady.

Casual reminder that Tom Brady is the only QB in history to come back from a 10 point deficit in the 4th quarter

Rules changed because ty law dicked Peyton manning. The colts bitched about it to the league and changed the rules.

What were the rule change?

You're all tables in my eyes.

lets see if any other qbs come close to brady even with these changed rules then :)

A Brady - Trump embrace would be juicy

Brady has more wins in a row than rodgers lmao

brady runs the table better than rodgers too

HHAHAHAHAHAHA Tom Brady will MAGA and there is not a GOD DAMN thing you pleb New Englanders can do tomstop him.

Fuck the Cheatriots in their faggot asses. Rodgers will punk Tom like the little bitch he is.

you sound like a bitch

this

>twogoats.jpg

waaaah

why are packers fans so annoying? Midwest hick fucks

Wouldn't it be more Trumpish for the team from Wisconsin, which helped put Trump in the White House, beat the team from Massachusetts?

Brady will never be HALF the quarterback Rodgers is

Accept it

found the seacuck fan

and rodgers wont have half the rings

Rodgers is getting old bro, once the legs start slowing down he is fucked

Terry and Montana also played prior to cap era, and had superstar o-lines compared to the teams they played against. Bradshaw and Montana got rocked less relative to their contemporaries than Brady does relative to his.

Nobody gives a fuck about the cities these teams play in. The cities mean nothing as evidenced by teams moving on a whim.

indeed but brady is trump's friend, and when you're trump's friend, good things happen to you.

Packers vs Patriots
Rodgers vs Brady

Patriots win

Brady gives Trump #45 Jersey at White House ceremony

> Because its 2017

We still have the Bruins to bring us down to earth.

Fucking lost......

My captcha is rivers
Gtfooh

Calm down Romo fan.
>packers
Rodgers=Romo

>Rodgers=Romo

Wat

Rings don't mean shit, Brady is on a better team which is in a easier league

Rodgers is still the better QB

LOL @ people trying to compare Rodgers to Brady. People can stay mad and call them ''Cheatriots'' all day, but the point is they're just fucking good. Brady and Belichick are just amazing and this is coming from a Broncos fan, enjoy your 5th ring fellas.

Also Belichek literally wrote a letter to Trump congratulating him on getting as far as he did (just before the election).

I will be rooting for the Falcons, but man it would be fun to watch the media's head explodes as Trump, the President they tried to tarnish the most, meets w. the Super Bowl winning team they tried to tarnish the most.

Super Bowl MVP Brady shaking hands w. President Trump would be akin to the picture of Trump and Farage shaking hands.

love the brady pepe

Trump and beli

Hey Sup Forums you guys should read Mein Kampf. I just read it and it changed my life. It really made me think.

Goat

That's a new england book

what a throw aha

great throw
shitty camera

gotta love trump

smug pepe is best pepe

you want someone to die just so they'd lose a game?

You're terrible. Fans like you who wish injuries on opposing team players are an embarrassment.

Goat

They don't have any way left to cheat, and the 2 NFC qbs aren't memes like Russ, so I highly doubt it

Im so fucking tired of seeing Brady's dumb fucking dace everywhere. God I hope them Steel City boys can come through. Would be better than Christmas.

>the 2 NFC qbs aren't memes

But their defenses are, unlike Seattle's .

It seems like the more you guarantee something

the opposite happens

Don't play yourselves Pat fans